Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to find out if someone is into omorashi?

I have this maybe stupid idea, I just haven't tried it yet,..

It's so hard for me to find someone to share this fetish with, and I always fantasize about certain girls whether they like omorashi or not. I'm sure you all have done that some time. There are some of them I'm totally sure they don't, and in some cases I can get really curious, and hopeful, maybe they are into some omorashi. Obviously, I can't ask them openly: 'Hey, do you like to be desperate and to pee your pants?' My idea is that I simply ask something like  'Are you into omorashi?', or 'I'm gonna do some omorashi fun at the weekend', there are two possible outcomes:

1. if they know the word, then probably they're into it, or they are open-minded enough to accept it, in this case it's a win, you love it, I love it, let's do something together, or just talk about it. Even we don't want anything serious, just have some fun. On the other hand, there is a slight possibility outsiders know the meaning, then it can be quite embarassing, but in my country (Hungary) I don't think many people know the word.

2. they don't know what omorashi means, and say: 'The.. whaaat?' In this case I can come up with some bullshit answer, 'It's like ikebana' Then talk about something else, maybe that I started Duolingo and say some Japanese words. They'll forget the word, and later won't be able to google for it. Even they remember and google and find out what is omorashi, it can be a misheard word. Even they ask about it the next time I can say someting similar, and pretend I never heard omorashi before.

So, I think it's not much of a risk to ask. Have you ever tried to ask a friend/date/anyone just to find a possible playmate/partner?

48 minutes ago, threepoint14 said:

Obviously, I can't ask them openly: 'Hey, do you like to be desperate and to pee your pants?' My idea is that I simply ask something like  'Are you into omorashi?', or 'I'm gonna do some omorashi fun at the weekend',

So, I think it's not much of a risk to ask. Have you ever tried to ask a friend/date/anyone just to find a possible playmate/partner?

Tbh it's a terrible idea. Asking these questions are about the same risk involved. When people being told/asked about something they don't know, like omorashi, they tend to get curious and google the word later. So they'll find out.

I heard a story from someone who got in troubles at work because of used word shibari (Japanese rope bondage). Apparently, boss overheard it, got curious and typed it on his phone. He didn't like what popped up on the screen.

I agree you must be much more subtle. You should never just bluntly ask a person a question like that. I hate to say it but we are a tiny minority of the general public. Most people are not turned on by what arouses us.  Peeing to them is a private body function.  Would you ask a woman how do you like to fu##? Some will be offended, which could at best lead to ridicule*, embarrassment, or at worst, in some societies legal trouble or job loss.

I would think most people have never heard of Omorashi. I have been sexually aroused by female desperation and peeing since puberty (mid 1960’s). I discovered pee related material on the internet in the mid 1990’s. Yet I never heard of Omorashi until I clicked on a link on another long defunct pee site in 2013, which lead here. I have been active on this site ever since.

The woman that became my now ex-wife while not into it, went along with it.  Much later I had a girlfriend she did not.

Once you have a comfortable relationship you can gently approach the subject. It could be included in a, a tell me anything no judgement type of discussion of sexual fantasies or fetishes Take it from there...

I hope I didn’t totally dissuade you, and sincerely wish you the best of luck. I know the excitement / frustration you are feeling. I have been there myself. I am just saying be cautious about who you share this intimate secret with.

* I have experienced this. It was not fun.

Honestly, I'm going to take a different take here. 

At the end of the day, omorashi is a sexual kink like any other. Yes, it's niche. Yes, some people may find it gross. No, not everyone will be into it. And yes, some people will look at you differently after learning that you're into this. But, if I'm honest, that's literally every sexual kink. Remember how 50 Shades of Grey was such a phenomenon? That was because it was the first time that any kink was acceptable and mainstream, even if the story itself was an awful representation of BDSM. It took 40 years for the writer of The Story of O, one of the first and most famous published depictions of BDSM, to even reveal their true identity, and that was only written in the 50s. So even "mainstream" kink is still hard to talk about in a lot of circles, and ultimately omorashi is just a less well known version of that. 

Ultimately, even when you are dealing with something as "out there" as omorashi, you need to be honest. You need to be honest with yourself and with the person you're with. Figure out whether or not this is something you want to share with your partner, and act accordingly. By all means, wait until you're comfortable with them, wait until you've had vanilla sex, or whatever your own personal threshold is for this kind of stuff. But whenever you're comfortable, you should sit them down like you would for any other fetish, outside the bedroom, outside a situation where they may have an accident, and talk to them. Just, with your words. There are subtle ways to start the conversation, sure, but make sure they know what this conversation is going to be about. Don't blurt it out at a time when it would be inappropriate, like at work or school, and do be prepared for however they may react. Give them time to figure it out.

"Hey, after dinner, do you think we could sit down together and chat? I want to talk about a fantasy of mine." is a good way to initiate the conversation. 

"Do you know what omorashi is? It's a fetish for someone getting really desperate and pissing themselves. It's an interest of mine, and I'm wondering if you'd be interested in experimenting with it? It's not a big deal if you'd rather not, I just figured I'd ask." could be a good way of getting to the heart of the matter. 

No matter what you say, it does take a certain amount of courage and confidence, but also maturity. It's like any other mildly uncomfortable social situation. If you want someone you know will be open minded, maybe try meeting people through kink circles. And give people time, too, to process it. I've had people in the past initially say they weren't interested in trying omorashi at first, and then slowly accept the idea over time once they got used to it. Note, I never nagged anybody or pressured them, just let them know this was a fantasy/interest of mine, and told them it's no big deal if they don't wanna do it. And if partner is cruel or rude to you about it, that says a lot more about that person than it says about you. It's not like we're into something really obscene, it's just pee. Loads of people are into watersports, and omorashi is just a subset of that. Not telling you how to live your life or anything, but if I was with somebody who was a jerk to me about a largely harmless fetish, I would question whether or not I wanted to be with them at all. 

1 hour ago, Likealemon said:

Honestly, I'm going to take a different take here. 

You have excellent points and I agree with you if we're speaking about "partner", "the person you're with" etc. My post bashing the idea was more targeted toward asking casual friends and casual circle, since author didn't particularly specify the audience I took it this way.

38 minutes ago, Dtravis said:

You have excellent points and I agree with you if we're speaking about "partner", "the person you're with" etc. My post bashing the idea was more targeted toward asking casual friends and casual circle, since author didn't particularly specify the audience I took it this way.

Oh hey, yeah, we're good. I just meant in general not towards you specifically. 

My mind went to a romantic scenario because I've just never talked about fetishes with my friends other than the ones I have on FetLife, made during kink munches, etc. But if you do that's totally fine, different friends have different Dynamics. Just not where my mind went immediately because I don't have any experience with it. 

Thank you for the useful advices, really. I get you guys. I just wasn’t totally clear, I guess.

If I’m in a serious or in a romantic relationship it’s a different subject. I like to tell them about my fantasies, been there, done that, had rather good feedbacks and a lot of wet pants. But those girls weren’t original omorashi fans. I’ve got enough of those wettings that were to turn me on and the girls got turned on by that fact. I want someone who enjoys omo since years, or at least has some experience. I don’t want to force/ask her to get into omorashi step-by step. I want to be shocked, like wow, this girl loves to wet her pants, for her own pleasure.

It’s too bad, let’s say I know 3 girls who are into omorashi but I’m not aware of it. They may feel the same, they have nobody to share it.
Or perhaps I want too much….

• 2 years later...

I'd want to have some clues that they were interested in some aspect of peeing.  I wouldn't use the word "omorashi" right off, because it's not a term in general usage.  How does the person react when you have to pee?  Does he/she seem to wait to pee and then pee a lot?  There may be an occasion when you can say, "I laughed so hard/I was so scared I almost wet my pants" and see the reaction.  

Generally speaking its very context heavy as to if you should even bother. For the most part it should be okay to talk about any sexual kink with a person who is fine with these talks in the first place. I have only revealed/ found out any kink via woman I'm dating and sexual talk is established or really close open minded friends.