Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

First Time (purposeful wetting)

Hi! I'm very new to this community, so I thought I'd share my bed wetting story.

I remember a while back I had looked up "wet hypnosis" on YouTube. I have a huge interest in hypnosis and mind control. Anyway, I clicked on the first video that looked promising and started it. What I got was not what I expected.

It started talking about preparing to pee yourself. I was hesitant, but decided "Eh, why not." Nervously, when the man in the video said to, I let out my pee on my bed. I didn't wet very much and let the rest out in the bathroom. Needless to say it wasn't enjoyable.

I couldn't get the subject out of my mind, so I looked it up some more later that week. At the time I thought it was really weird, but when I discovered wetting purposefully again I had a strange urge to try it.

One day I decided to test it out. I put old sheets and a towel on my bed and laid down. I filled up a bottle of water, the sound of the faucet already making me need to pee. I drank a lot of water and laid in bed.

Finally, I nervously pressed on my bladder. I felt a bit come out and stopped myself quickly. Taking a deep breath in, I pressed on my bladder again. A bit more came out, and I squeezed my pussy to stop it again. I relaxed and it all streamed out.

I felt so good as I lost control. It poured out like a waterfall onto my matress. After a couple minutes it stopped, and I felt myself wanting to wet more and more. 

Hope you enjoyed my story! See you later.

• 6 months later...

Welcome to the wetting community! And i can kind of relate. That first time wetting on purpose can be pretty hard. Being so used to peeing "like you're supposed too." Love how you were far more bold than i was. My first was in the toilet through my underwear. I love how you went straight to wetting the bed. Kinda jealous on that. But hope to see some more stories from you now that you've joined us. Hearing about your first time was a nice treat today.

• 2 years later...