Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Girl with the Infinite Bladder

Welcome to Omo Lab, a massive laboratory filled with only the broghtest scientists. With the successful creation of artificial life, there has been strenuous work on creating genetically modified humans. 

Today you have been informed that the developing branch has yet created their second genertically modified human (the first is has already been studied at your lab and has proven to be a great success) and will be sending it to your branch shortly. The process would take approximately 4-5 hours since the developing branch is located somewhat far from yours. 

The subject is a girl named KT, somewhat teenage and her looks were made to be perfect. She has some influence with the outside world, and some tutoring, so she is expected to be like a normal human. The most peculiar thing, however, is that a strange substance or bug in the developing tech had given her an “infinite” bladder. In other words,  no matter how full the bladder is, there won’t be any injury that would be sustained, for example UTIs, kidney failure, or simply the bladder physically bursting. 

It is your job to study and to take measurements and care for KT, who will be arriving shortly. The administration has allowed you to do whatever you find necessary, with the exception of sex or physical attack, which are strictly forbidden. (Attack is a complex term, to sum it all up you can’t do anything to kill her)

The study takes place in a chamber which is capable of holding furniture and sending whatever you want into the chamber. There is also a door which you can physically go into if you want contact with he subject. You alone will be standing outside with a one-way mirror, and there will be a microphone for you to be able to speak to her. There are also a vast panel of controls that you don’t have any idea what they do. 

The chamber has already been set up as a bedroom, if you want to, you may change it.

To the right of the panel there is an Item Materializer, a recent invention capable to materialize any object you wish.

You also find some notes someone has left in the room:

- This room is not monitored but the administration will be notified if a rule is broken. 

- The administration somehows allows arousal of the observer and the subject. Nudity has also been allowed to some degree.

- the subject is smart enough to question your orders but will do them anyway if you insist on it. 

- the infinite bladder will still feel like a normal one, and will forcibly discharge when it feels that its full, even if it’s not. 

- The subject has not gained access to a toliet since they left and is not aware of any desperation play. The subject is also not aware that she has an infinite bladder. You may choose to tell her that, or keep it a secret.

KT is arriving in 30 minutes, what will you do?

(Honestly every question won’t be containing answer choices, you are free to suggest whatever you want, but I’ll put my own suggestions, you may choose to agree to it. There may also be multiple questions)

-To test the actual limits plug her up and make her never pee for a long time

-Try and make her hold as long as she can without the use of a plug

-Plug her up for a week then unplug her and let all the pee out

-Make her drink an absurd amount of liquid and see how fast it travels down. 

-Others?

Also, what hair color do you want her to be?

Finally, what is the best liquid to give to her, in the event that it happens?

-diuretics

-water

-coffee

-Others?

Edited by MrPiggy (see edit history)
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Welcome to Omo Lab, a massive laboratory filled with only the broghtest scientists. With the successful creation of artificial life, there has been strenuous work on creating genetically modified huma

(Continuing from where MrPiggy left off…) After letting her rest for sometime, while she kept constantly looking over to the toilet, you decide it’s time for her next challenge. “KT, you’ve

I take the one with the most votes. If it's a tie, I either choose a random one or choose the first one. I take that everyone wants red(ish) hair, I'll leave it for another day before I keep writ

10 hours ago, MrPiggy said:

-To test the actual limits plug her up and make her never pee for a long time

^ This sounds like fun. Maybe combined with eventual unplugging, but since her bladder can't take damage and I assume she still feels all of the effects of desperation, taking it to the extreme levels unsafe for humans with normal bladders would be quite interesting.

Also, how about raspberry hair and... diuretics?

On 5/17/2020 at 10:15 AM, Crecil said:

Hi, I have to ask since you didn't mentioned it in your opening post. How do you decide which suggestion wins? I suppose something with the most votes, but the details would be nice to know.

I take the one with the most votes. If it's a tie, I either choose a random one or choose the first one.

I take that everyone wants red(ish) hair, I'll leave it for another day before I keep writing for more suggestions.

Edited by MrPiggy
moar stuff (see edit history)
12 hours ago, ola93 said:

I can agree with the 9thersmostly, but I'd say we don't plug her until we've had her hold it on her own for at least a while. That way, she may actually want to be plugged just to help her hang on.

I vote this. Also give her diuretics to drink and make her hair color a dark, auburn red. 

12 hours ago, ola93 said:

I can agree with the 9thersmostly, but I'd say we don't plug her until we've had her hold it on her own for at least a while. That way, she may actually want to be plugged just to help her hang on.

Yes, that was going to be my plan since the beginning.

Let's continue: 

You made up a plan. You're curious to see the actual limits of the infinite bladder, so you decide to plug KT up once she comes. However, at the last minute, you make a quick change, and you decide to plug it in once she holds it long enough to leak. You also choose to give her diuretics.

You hear a door open and then close just as it opened. You turn around and look into the room and see that KT has arrived. She was exactly as they described her, and immediately you feel like you want to start dating her. KT was a bit on the short side, with long wavy red hair and breasts covered by a bra so that were neither too big nor too flat. She wore a puffy pink cocktail dress that was neither too elegant nor too casual. She stood barefoot in the center of the room, looking at her surroundings.

A button flashes on your control panel. You decide to press it, and an interface pops up showing the amount of pee in KT's bladder. The interface current;y shows 360 ml, which is approximately 45% fullness of a regular bladder. You decide to keep it there, partly for practical reasons and partly to gaze upon it in awe when her bladder is full.

You decide to introduce yourself to her. You disable the one-way mirror and take the microphone. You put the microphone to your mouth and say, "Hello, KT". After a few seconds, she turns to face you, and you then hear a feeble "hi." in return. Her voice sounds soft and dreamy, as if it were trying to hypnotize someone.

You try and start a conversation. "I will be your caretaker for as long as you stay here. How are you?"

"fine."

"You must be hungry. Let me get you something to eat."

"okay."

You materialize some food for her. While doing so, you take out a bottle of diuretic tablets and carefully dissolve a few of them into the glass of water. You take another glance at the glass, and it still looks like a normal glass of water. You slide the food with the glass of water in. KT takes it and begins to eat. 

You try and talk some more. "So, tell me about your trip to here."

"It wasn't much. I sat in a car for hours. The driver didn't care to notice that I was there with him."

You see her gulp down the glass of water. "I'm sorry to hear that. How was your life before?"

"I had to answer questions and undergo tests every day. It was crazy, but I was glad when they told me I passed."

"Well, I hope you enjoy the conditions here. If you need anything, don't be afraid to say it out loud, I will be here for you."

You turn the mirror back on, and you sit back in a chair. You can't help but feel sympathetic. After a few minutes, you look at the bladder interface find out that KT's bladder is now at 464 ml, which is about 58%, and it is rising steadily. You can see KT starting to fidget a bit and occasionally cross her legs.  

1. What will you do now?

- Ask her if she needs the toilet

-Wait until she asks for the toilet

-Others?

Also, if you want, you could give her more diuretics. (You still have to pick a choice afterward)

2. What will you do once she needs the toilet? Of course you'll deny her, but what are you going to say?

(Anything can be done here)

3. If anyone has addition questions for KT, feel free to ask.

Ah well nobody’s commenting so here’s another one:

You decide to wait until she asks to pee. Meanwhile, you prepare some more diuretics. You watch with excitement as KT downs another glass of the urine-inducing concoction. 

About an hour later you hear KT ask, “where is the toilet?”. She was now squirming and fidgeting even more, and she was crossing her legs with a hand at her crotch. You figure that KT was too shy to ask earlier, so she waited until the last minute to ask. You then check the bladder meter and it reads 700ml, about 87%. This makes you start thinking about when to bring up the plug. 

You decline her with your planned response: “Sorry KT, you have to hold it for testing purposes.” 

“I gotta pee so bad.”

”I know, but whatever you do, try to hold it for as long as you can.”

That concluded the conversation. About 10 minutes later, you hear KT cry “Please... let me pee.” You see that KT had both hands trying to hold it, quivering and afraid that if she moves she’ll lose control. The interface reads 775 ml. You figure that now is the right time for the plug. 

You use the door to step into the room. KT was even more stunning up close. But you put that aside as you grab your plug out. It was a high-performance plug that locked and unlocked via remote. 

“Can I... see?” you ask while kneeling. KT gave a nod, and moved her hands away a bit, but not too far so she wouldn’t lose control. You lift her dress to reveal some white cotton panties. You slide them down a bit to reveal her pssy. They were the best you’ve ever seen in years. You grab the plug out and put it in. You then use the remote to lock it in place. You put her panties back on and stand back up.

“What was that?” asks KT.

“A plug,” you reply. “It will keep your pee in. You can relax a bit now.”

KT did so, and to her astonishment whatever she did the pee wouldn’t come out! But with that she noticed a bulge starting the grow and the everlasting urge to squirm even though she didn’t need to hold it anymore. You hear a moan from her and imagine the slight pain she would feel as her bladder kept streching.

You return to your control panel. “How long will I have to stay like this?” you hear her ask.

”Eventually I’ll remove it, but it’s gonna stay in there for quite a while.”

You feel like doing something fun. What will you do next?

(Honestly I don’t have much choices, counting on you guys to imagine the worst. But I do have one thing.)

-Tease her by making a toilet pop out.

-Others?

Guest IllusiveOne

I say let's let her have some more to drink, and while I don't think we should pop the toilet out just yet, perhaps popping out a faucet or pipe that has a drip to it could be fun 

Since there wasn't really any choice, I might as well try and implement all of your ideas. I'll put some twist in it though.

KT's bladder was constantly filling up, even past its limit. Your bladder interface now reads 950 ml. As for KT, she was desperate enough to be willing to wet herself, constantly having the urge to squirm and shake, but the plug was adamant in keeping the pee in. The bulge that started to appear shorty after she was plugged was now getting bigger. If it filled up any more, then she would be mistaken for being pregnant.

You also decide to steadily give her some more diuretics to make sure desperation doesn't come to a halt. Every once in a while you remind yourself to prepare some. In fact, you decide to prepare one now. A minute later, you watch KT oblige and gulp the liquid down, her bladder growing. 

You think that just giving some diuretics isn't really interesting, so you decide to make it fun. You get yourself some leather straps. You then go in the room and instruct KT to sit in the chair next to the television. She obliges and sits down. After that, you tie her to the chair with the straps. Her wrists were bound to the arms of the chair, and her ankles were bound to the legs of the chair. Finally, you wrap the final strap around her bladder tight, and tie it to the back of the chair.

KT was slowly starting to be more and more curious. Why is this happening to her? Won't her poor bladder explode from holding too much pee? After letting out a gasp and then a slight moan as her bladder was being restrained, she pleads to you, "My bladder is surely going to explode. Please let me pee."

You reply and tell her, "I assure you your bladder will stay intact, no matter how much pain you feel. This is part of the test, try to do your best." You look at her bindings. KT was still trying to squirm, and she was able to freely move her knees. You decide to go and get a decently sized rock. You thought about maybe getting a brick, but then you decided that the roughness would be too much for her. You go back into her chamber and slip the rock up KT's dress and snugly fit it in between her thighs. Now she wouldn't be able to move at all.

From your control panel, you decide to play the movie Waterworld on the television in front of KT. It was a really old movie, but it was the right movie to play. As KT's eyes stared at the screen, you tell her, "Watch this movie and tell me how you feel."

As the movie progressed, KT was getting more and more restless. She wanted to squirm in her chair but her bindings did not let her. Instead, you see her starting to sweat, and her bladder making sounds as if the pee inside it was sloshing around. You also notice from the interface that pee was entering her bladder faster.

When the movie ended, you asked her again how she felt. "It was horrible" she said. "I felt my bladder shaking whenever I saw blue."

"Great," you reply. "Now watch these videos and tell me how you feel."

You then proceed to show her videos of other people peeing, be it in a toilet, outside, or simply just wetting in their clothes. KT watched with enthusiasm. She squirmed even more, and her thigh even looked like they were going to crush the rock. 

After a few clips, you stop and turn off the television. "How do you feel?" you ask.

"I kind of feel jealous that they have the ability to pee. I can sense my bladder pounding the pee inside me on the plug you put in me."

"Great," you reply again. "Now, we have one last test to do. Then I'll give you a reward."

You go in and remove her restraints. As you remove the strap on her bladder, you see it suddenly protrude out. You then go back to the control panel, discard the supplies, and make some soup. You don't forget to slip the diuretic tablets inside. You bring the bowl of soup to KT, and instruct her to drink it. She obliges and downs the whole bowl without the use of a spoon. After she finishes, you pop out a sink with one of the buttons and instruct her to wash the bowl and give it back to you after. She shakily stands up from her chair, and after recoiling from the fact that her bladder didn't like that sudden movement, she takes tiny steps, shaking quickly, over to the sink, crossing and uncrossing her legs, and proceeds to turn on the sink, crossing her legs more and shaking so quick you almost feel like she was going to drop the bowl. After neatly cleaning the bowl. She turns off the faucet, waddles over to the chute, and gives the bowl back to you.

"Good," you say. "Now, here is your reward."

You press another button and out pops a toilet. You sense joy and relief as KT waddles over to the toilet. She slowly bends down, not to overly disturb her full bladder, and slides down her panties. She then sits on the toilet and proceeds to relax and let her ocean of pee out. Except... It doesn't. Your plug was still in her, keeping the pee in. 

"C-Could you remove the p-plug?" she asks you.

"I'm sorry, I can't do that. Just enjoy the toilet." is all you reply back.

KT sighs and slowly pulls her panties back up. "W-When can I pee then?" she asks. 

"Eventually," you reply back.

Disappointed and desperate, KT waddles back to the chair and sits down to ease her bladder pains, waiting to do your next bidding. The bladder interface reads 1500 ml, and, as you said it, the bulge has grown so large that she seems pregnant now. How much bigger is it going to get?

What do you do now?

I'm liking the custom answers. I don't really want to make this a choose-your-own adventure, but just a regular story that people can contribute to. Also, it helps me since I don't have much material to offer.

Guest IllusiveOne

Oh i think the bulge can get quite bigger 😉

As for what to do next, I think a logical choice since we've tested how her body responds to visual and audio stimulus, i think we should cross into seeing what physical stimulus could do. Perhaps a short workout regiment with jumping jacks, push ups, and attempted sit ups. Following that a short bit of yoga stretches to attempt to calm her mind. And finally, seeing how she responds to being tickled in such a desperate state (assuming she is ticklish of course)