Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

26yo Male from UK

Hi everyone,

Love that there is a place for everyone who's into this fetish.

I don't normally post so opening on these things but thought I'd give it a shot and hope to meet some other people who share the same experience and hopefully can chat sometime. Mainly only looking for girls for chatting but maybe couples.

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and that I've been into this fetish since I was about 14 but I'm 26 and still live at home so can really only do this at a hotel. But I have been trying to think of a way I could wet myself in my room...but the main problems are the smell and ensuring nothing gets on the bedroom floor.

Any ideas?

Yh I pee in the shower easily enough. But I wanna pee in my bedroom. There are 2 options I think.

1) I make sure I drink a lot of water during the day to make me pee as clear as possible (and reduce the smell). Then put a big towel down and wet myself on that.

2) Pee in a diaper and throw it away.

12 hours ago, Random94 said:

Yh I pee in the shower easily enough. But I wanna pee in my bedroom. There are 2 options I think.

1) I make sure I drink a lot of water during the day to make me pee as clear as possible (and reduce the smell). Then put a big towel down and wet myself on that.

2) Pee in a diaper and throw it away.

Another option as well might be to have a container in your bedroom that you can fill and then discreetly empty in the bathroom later.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2020 at 1:05 PM, Random94 said:

So I have done that before, using a bottle then pouring in down the toilet...but I like the feeling of actually wetting myself.

Welcome to the forum!

I am in a very similar position to you currently and what you've suggested above is wise. 

If you want to 'properly' wet yourself in your bedroom I would recommend drinking lots of water throughout the day (you can be the judge of how much that means, relative to your normal day) so that your pee is pretty much clear. Pee regularly, and then at a certain point just stop peeing but carry on drinking at the same rate. 

To avoid too much mess, put a towel down and wear some reasonably absorbent clothes, that way you'll have some leeway between spurting and the final flood. What I normally do is spurt into clothes and onto the towel, then when I'm about to finally flood I quickly transition over to a large water bottle and dispose of the contents later. you might screw it up a couple of times so maybe do a practise run in the bathtub before trying it on carpet / wood flooring. 

Hope this helps, DM's always open if you want any more advice.