Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Sighting at Work

To scrounge up a little extra cash in this crazy time we're living in, I picked up a part-time job at a certain gigantic online retailer, in one of their warehouses. Imagine my surprise that within a few days of working there, I'd already spot a bag of LittleForBig vintage-style diapers, perched on one of the robotic shelves zipping around. I'd previously handled some Depend pullups and quite a few cloth diaper packages, but that's the first straight-up ABDL product I've seen so far. Wish I could have snapped a photo but that's strictly verboten and they have cameras watching everyone at all times always, lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, today was next-level. I was sifting through a bin of goods and there were these clear plastic packages, the kind I'm sure everyone's familiar with, basically plastic envelopes, used to ship clothes.

Inside, pajama bottoms. They were folded up, and they were some cute, satin PJ's that were white with pink polka-dots, and the waistband was at the top and had a pink ribbon for the tie.

Only, they weren't pajama bottoms. Well, depending on your definition.

I realized after scanning them into the system that they were in fact...

Satin rhumba adult plastic pants!

spacer.png

Incidentally, I wrote a couple of stories a while back, then fell into a funk and haven't been writing for pleasure much. I've got some inspiration lately and have been working on 5 different stories with varying levels of commitment. My most recently started story plays into the idea of someone working at such a place, and seeing these today gave me some ideas that I'm excited to work into the plot.