Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale More wetting while running

I have been working on figuring out how to pee while I walk fast or run.  I am an older guy with a short pee fuse and got tired of having to go home just to pee during my workout.  I walk fast for 4 to 5 miles a day and I don't like to go home to stop and use the bathroom to pee.  It messes up my time on my watch and it's really just out of the way.

I generally wear loose black workout pants with nothing underneath, a t-shirt, and a jacket of some sort over that.

The black workout pants show nothing.  I can be totally soaked when I get home and nobody notices.  (isn't that a shame?  My wife doesn't share my kink, so I'm on my own).

My goal has been to just not worry about peeing and if I have to go during my workout, just let it go.  But walking fast and running seems to put a cork in my ability to pee,  so I've been working on figuring out how to make it happen.  I think that I stumbled onto the answer.  

I drink a couple of cups of coffee during the morning while I'm making breakfast and doing my stuff around the house.  I generally only need to pee once while doing that, so that's in the bathroom.  By the time I'm ready to go out to my workout, I really have to pee.  Sometimes, I'm actually leaking just before I leave.  Of course, after I get up to pace, my need to pee diminishes.  So, I just keep walking.  What I have found is having to pee pretty badly already when I leave just builds up the dam so to speak.  About half way done with the workout, I really have to go and I just start leaking.  It's only 1 to 3 second leaks, but after enough of them, I'm pretty wet.  I never get to the place where I have to just let it gush out, which is ok with me, since I prefer small leaks to big gushes.  By the time I got home yesterday, I was wet down to my knees.   

I live in Auburn, WA which is just south of Seattle.  It rains here.  Often.  I'm waiting for it to rain decently so that I can let it gush out and get away with it.  I want to feel the pee running down to my ankles just to enjoy it a couple of times.   I'll let you all know how that goes when it happens.

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa

this is what i like too! going out for a walk and just being able to let go as i wish. prefer to let a little at a time go and just feel it trickle down my legs! i sometimes do it at work too if outside working on my own, feels so good not to be constrained.

• 2 months later...