Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ways to get off in diapers/pull ups?

I'm looking for methods that will make me orgasm very hard.

I mostly only get to use Drynites or Molicare taped diapers that are way to big for me.

Like, my penis is very big when i have a boner in my Drynites. So maybe something about that?

What ways would you recommend to get off in diapers?(messing is a no and wetting is a yes for me).

(side question: what do you think about sleeping in Drynites after you came in them?)

Edited by ShallowBear52 (see edit history)

It depends on what you are into.

Usually if I layer diapers/pull-ups, wet consistently, and follow my sexual fantasies I will get off hard. Same could go for you. Plus if you give it a few days where you don't orgasm, the next time you orgasm will be a lot harder. 

If you have any other kinks, practice them while your diapered.

Read and look into doujinshi's, diaper stories, art, or videos online and chances are it will help you in your quest for greater orgasms. 

20 hours ago, polaryoshi said:

It depends on what you are into.

Usually if I layer diapers/pull-ups, wet consistently, and follow my sexual fantasies I will get off hard. Same could go for you. Plus if you give it a few days where you don't orgasm, the next time you orgasm will be a lot harder. 

If you have any other kinks, practice them while your diapered.

Read and look into doujinshi's, diaper stories, art, or videos online and chances are it will help you in your quest for greater orgasms. 

What stories or readings and videos would you recommend?

i like wetting my diapers btw.

there was one time when i woke up in the middle of the night and i started to touch my diaper then get off from that. lmao

Personally for me, when the mood hits which is usually when I'm pretty wet and soggy 😅 *blushes*, I love using my Hitachi Magic Wand. It feels amazing to be able to be completely padded up and then to have something be able to stimulate me in that sort of way and on top of that everyone is nice and completely contained making messes and clean-up a heck of a lot easier!

I've also cute a slit in the pamps I was wearing, poked my um, "member", through the slit and then did it the "old fashioned way" by hand lol. That was really fun and felt really good too, but I prefer using the wand.

There's pros and cons to both ways. The wand is usually pretty loud which can be tricky if you're living with others and it needs power to work (you can get wireless ones with built in batteries to mitigate this issue). Doing it the other way by hand after cutting a slit is quieter, but can be messier and ruins the diaper.

Also, sometimes it takes a little practice with the wand to get it just right and find out where and how exactly you like it. So if you try it and it doesn't quite work that well the first time don't sweat it. But with all that said, having swollen soggy pamps + wand = 😍🤤

To answer your side question, well...I'm embarrassed to admit it, but I've done it before >////<. Honestly, it's really not much different than sleeping or wearing a wet diaper imo.

As far as "material" such as videos or readings go, this site has a huge amount of pics and videos available. Otherwise there's sites like UKDiaperGirls, DiaperGal, FlBabyGirls, and various artists and other people that have Tumblr, Twitter, and other accounts all over the place.

But the main thing to take away from this imo is two words, "Magic...Wand" lol

As someone who primarily wears Drynites and is also primarily a DL, I feel like I’m qualified to answer this!

There are a number of different ways to get off wearing Drynites or diapers in general. I’ll list the ways I’ve tried in no particular order. All are done after I’ve wet them.

1. Diaper Rub- pretty standard. Wet the diaper, and then rub yourself on the outside of the diaper to stimulate yourself. This way dampens the feeling since you’re rubbing through padding, but that can be a good thing if you don’t want to cum right away. I highly recommend pulling the back of your diaper down a bit and the front up more to cover your entire penis and catch the mess.

2. Diaper Hump- similar to the above, except you’re hands-free. Take a pillow or two and straddle it, humping away in your wet diaper. Can be messy in Drynites as your penis will probably pop out over the diaper.

3. Condom grab- This might be my personal favorite. Wet your Drynite as usual. Once you’re hard, slip a condom on. Then poke your penis out Of the top of the diaper and “grip” the diaper around your shaft, and stroke. The lubed, smooth condom combined with the wet and slippery diaper makes for an amazing feeling and no chafing. Also, the condom will catch your cum for easy cleanup.

4. Diaper fleshlight- this one can feel really good but can get a bit messy if you’re not careful. Wet your diaper like usual. Then take off your diaper and fold it and grip it in such a way that it forms a giant sheath/condom. You can then masturbate as if it were a wet, soggy fleshlight. Recommended to use lube. Also be careful you don’t thrust too hard and rip a hole in the diaper- can get messy.

All of these are personally done while watching some quality ABDL videos.

2 hours ago, monkeyfeet789 said:

3. Condom grab- This might be my personal favorite. Wet your Drynite as usual. Once you’re hard, slip a condom on. Then poke your penis out Of the top of the diaper and “grip” the diaper around your shaft, and stroke. The lubed, smooth condom combined with the wet and slippery diaper makes for an amazing feeling and no chafing. Also, the condom will catch your cum for easy cleanup.

I uh, might have to give this a try at some point next time I'm in a frisky and huffy mood xD

10 minutes ago, LittleOtterPup said:

I uh, might have to give this a try at some point next time I'm in a frisky and huffy mood xD

Highly, highly recommended! Taught an ABDL friend about this years ago and now he says that’s his only way he masturbates now haha.

As long as you don’t mind “wasting” a condom for masturbation, it’s all around a better experience! (IMO of course)

On 5/16/2020 at 8:23 PM, ShallowBear52 said:

What stories or readings and videos would you recommend?

I can't really pin down any because most of the time I forget about them. And usually for me I look at diaper art on Twitter, which I find to be a great source of erotica. I'm also a babyfur, so Furaffinity and the other diaper sites usually have a lot of great content if you are into that thing.

In terms of stories, this site has plenty of good ones in the diaper experiences forum and even if you follow the roleplay forum, you should find some good content. ADISC is another good source. 

Videos - Twitter, this site and maybe some stuff off Youtube, but the really good stuff is linked behind paywalls and I don't really invest in that.

Also, because people have touched on the how to actually masterbate part - I thrust my body against the diaper when laying down. It's how I learned to masturbate and it works really well as a diaper lover.

Thank you all for your suggestions!

Sadly it unlikely that i get access to diapers in the near future due to the pandemic and that my family members are home( and not likely that they can go to a holiday in the summer).  And that's true for my daily masturbation routine too. I can't just jerk off whenever i feel the mood for it. Even now i have a hard on and can't deal with it, and have to wait until midnight while hoping my sister isn't going to come out from here room to cross mine.

@LittleOtterPup 

i don't think i have access to "magic-wand" either because i still live with my family and my (annoying) sister's bedroom is next to mine (what i mean by that is she has to go through my room from hers in order to go to the bathroom and what not). Tbh, i don't know about using a magic wand is really for me 😅

@monkeyfeet789

Your suggestions are awesome 😄 and i have condoms, but i think i might need those for their real use in the near future if you know what i mean 😉

And here i thought that wearing Drynites while playing video games is the best thing i can do.

Like two years ago when i first tried Drynites i started to play Dragon Age Origins and had a fuss that i can't defeat the Sloth Demon and throw a "tantrum" (lmao) and wet my pull-up because of that. I think there is something about playing a game while you can't go further in a level and you just wet your diaper because you're helpless and defeated. Really turns me on. 

Again the magic wand through the diaper is amazing, get it as fully wet as possible, leaking for me. 

Iv also cum (with a lot of build up) from playing with my nipples air humping the nappy. I find the orgasm from that kind of frustrating (which is hot).

Sometimes Ill be wearing women's clothing, some times the clothing isn't clean. Right now I'm diapered wearing pink nike trainers that have been soaked repeatedly over a few months without cleaning them. Iv (not diapered) wet myself in the street in these trainers too, which is nice to know 🙂

• 2 weeks later...