Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Have you ever heard or seen this?

I am certain I would remember an awesome experience like that , but unfortunately  right now I can't recall any , in person anyway.  I have seen  realistic , believable videos on X tube though.

My ears always perk up if I hear a woman mention anything about pee. Key words I have to pee  so bad grab my immediate attention . Words like that are the best I have got.

6 hours ago, WetDave said:

As I don’t usually go in the ladies’ bogs, I’ve only heard this from family members. A couple of times women at work have made a comment after going about how much they needed it.

It’s common to heat men at urinals make sounds of relief, particularly at bars when they have full bladders and lowered inhibitions from drinking. 

From family members? Mind telling us the story? Sorry i know it might be rude to ask about them. 

On 5/14/2020 at 6:41 PM, wettingman said:

I am certain I would remember an awesome experience like that , but unfortunately  right now I can't recall any , in person anyway.  I have seen  realistic , believable videos on X tube though.

My ears always perk up if I hear a woman mention anything about pee. Key words I have to pee  so bad grab my immediate attention . Words like that are the best I have got.

Would you mind linking those videos?:)

Once I was in a men's toilet in a cubicle. I heard two girls coming in, they went to the others cubicles, and peed. It didn't sound very powerful, but one of them said something like "oh, what a relief". I was wondering why they came into the men's toilet when the ladies' was very close and didn't seem occupied. And what would happen if I were at the urinal and told them they must pee into the urilal too 😉

• 1 month later...

I have once, but that was it. It was outside a portaloo IIRC and whoever it was just finished the longest piss of their life. I know this for a fact as they took a good 5 minutes from start to finish--I was waiting on the same loo, and the noises I heard out of that thing made me glad I was a few feet back. Whoever it was was enjoing themselves.

• 5 months later...
On 6/28/2020 at 1:18 AM, Peefreak said:

Mind telling us the stories?

Yes of course

she never used to like using toilets other than at hone when she was younger and trained herself to wait incredible lengths of time and ignore the discomfort. She does not have the same abilities now sadly but still enjoys a huge pee and so only goes infrequently. while she insists she does not get turned on by holding she really does enjoy the relief of peeing powerfully and gets frustrated if it trickles more slowly

Her reaction makes me jealous I can’t pee anywhere near as powerful as she does as the relief seems close to orgasmic at times. I might be chatting to her as she goes into the loo and she will stop mid sentence to enjoy the relief and lean back and sigh