Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Twitter find: @cuteleaks Desperately leaking into jeans - merged videos

• 8 months later...

Oh wow, I just realized I never did ask for permission to even merge and upload them here, did I. I usually do, but I guess with the first one or two Twitter finds that I merged I hadn't given it much thought, as long as I made sure to give credit to the original creator?

Not an excuse, obviously, I'm just trying to figure out why the hell I didn't ask. So to be honest my post actually wasn't very respectful, and I'm really sorry about that, so if this really is you, then thank you so, so much for being cool about this. These videos have probably been the first you did that I saw, and I've been a huge fan of your Twitter and your OF (when that was still a thing) ever since.

Edited by mad cat (see edit history)
On 2/14/2021 at 7:23 AM, mad cat said:

Oh wow, I just realized I never did ask for permission to even merge and upload them here, did I. I usually do, but I guess with the first one or two Twitter finds that I merged I hadn't given it much thought, as long as I made sure to give credit to the original creator?

Not an excuse, obviously, I'm just trying to figure out why the hell I didn't ask. So to be honest my post actually wasn't very respectful, and I'm really sorry about that, so if this really is you, then thank you so, so much for being cool about this. These videos have probably been the first you did that I saw, and I've been a huge fan of your Twitter and your OF (when that was still a thing) ever since.

I remember you from my of! Idk how this site works tbh but Im just excited people like my videos ❤️ and honestly I would merge them myself but Idk how 😂. seriously though, no worries at all 🌞