Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Suggestions For a Visual Novel

Hello all, I'm working on an omo themed visual novel, just out of boredom tbh (quarantine, am I right?) but also because It's something I've wanted to do for a while. It seems that rpgs are the main game format in this community but truthfully I've never been a fan, they just aren't very immersive to me and the battle sequences get tedious very quickly. 

Anyways, the basic premise of the story is a kind of slice-of-life couple of days, from the point of view of a college student. It is also from a male perspective and is furry based which Im afraid will not appeal to many people here but I hope some of you will give it a go regardless! The main character is a wolf named Jasper who's had a lot of almost-accidents in recent times and has had a tendency to hold it for too long, either out of circumstances (in class, walking somewhere, busy) or stubbornness. The game will span over the course of 2 full days (an entire weekend) and follow him through various events and activities, some of which are dictated by the player. It's heavily choice-based, you can make choices to wear a diaper or not, when to pee, where to pee, and such. Throughout the 1st day, he has a sort of 'awakening' and realizes he enjoys omo, and the 2nd day he experiments with this new 'hobby.' So there is a balance of unintentional and intentional wetting/peeing in general.

I was just wondering what you guys would want to see in a visual novel game like this. Any specific scenarios, scenes, etc, I'm happy to take into consideration! There will be fully colored artwork for significant scenes, plus background art, sound effects, music, the works. This is one project I'm confident I won't abandon prematurely since I am already familiar with the format and program (Ren'py) so it isn't a huge undertaking.

Thanks for reading!