Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female New TikTok (Peeyourpantschallenge)

What strikes me the most about this particular pee your pants challenge is how many people are doing it, how so many of them are grown men, and how many people are making fun of it. On YouTube, it's this tiny thing that comes and goes and it seems to be mostly something creeps and weirdos are trying to make teen girls do in comments threads. Anyone know how it got so big, and different, on TikTok?

edit: oh, and she's really cute. Nice boobs, too 😛 .

Edited by Hopeful (see edit history)
14 minutes ago, Moistyeet19 said:

I really want know how this started lol cause it feels like it came outta nowhere 

It was started by a guy who just randomly decided to pee his pants and shout "Pee your pants challenge!" and then other people started copying him. That's how most tik tok challenges start anyway.

Earlier it was mostly guys who were doing this but this is the second time I've seen a girl do it.

5 hours ago, ashishgamer said:

It was started by a guy who just randomly decided to pee his pants and shout "Pee your pants challenge!" and then other people started copying him. That's how most tik tok challenges start anyway.

Earlier it was mostly guys who were doing this but this is the second time I've seen a girl do it.

That man is a hero  lol if go on youtube there are playlists that have girls doing the challenge