Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When faced with long lines do women’s mind think wish they were men

Or do they think lines are no big deal and not really inconvenient to warrant in that moment you wish you were a guy.  In other words does that thought ever run through your head or is it more of lines are no big deal they are just part of life. I am not saying is it worth being men forever over lines but in the moment of long lines do you feel that or feel “inferior” for having to wait? Or do most women without this feisth ever care enough to be bothered by lines? Like what would someone without the fetish think too?

Edited by Angusburger (see edit history)

Lines for the ladies are nit nearly as common as people think other than in very busy large gatherings like concerts. Even in busy shopping malls at peak time there’s never more than a few people in front of me and I never usually wait more than a couple of minutes at most.

As for wether I ever feel envious of guys and no lines...no. I often wonder if they are envious of the guaranteed privacy us females are allowed? 

Just now, Mbgpeelover said:

Lines for the ladies are nit nearly as common as people think other than in very busy large gatherings like concerts. Even in busy shopping malls at peak time there’s never more than a few people in front of me and I never usually wait more than a couple of minutes at most.

As for wether I ever feel envious of guys and no lines...no. I often wonder if they are envious of the guaranteed privacy us females are allowed? 

I for one am very jealous of the guaranteed privacy. I often get pee shy and have had several occasions where I had to go extremely badly but could not go because there was a line of guys behind me. And its often seen as a little odd if men use a stall just to pee for some reason. Plus, stalls in mens rooms are usually not a place I like to spend time in.

1 hour ago, Mrgala21 said:

I for one am very jealous of the guaranteed privacy. I often get pee shy and have had several occasions where I had to go extremely badly but could not go because there was a line of guys behind me. And its often seen as a little odd if men use a stall just to pee for some reason. Plus, stalls in mens rooms are usually not a place I like to spend time in.

This is precisely the situation I used to face in high school. On a daily basis I went through painful bladder busting all day pee holds, because I simply could not go with people around me. I am talking about needing to pee for as much as seven hours, and being in pain from my stretched bladder for five hours.

7 minutes ago, wettingman said:

This is precisely the situation I used to face in high school. On a daily basis I went through painful bladder busting all day pee holds, because I simply could not go with people around me. I am talking about needing to pee for as much as seven hours, and being in pain from my stretched bladder for five hours.

I used to be shy to but at least I could stand and go (when less were there and men’s room ussually are empty enough) whereas women must still sit and have long lines and men still have the option of using stalls whereas women dont

1 hour ago, Mbgpeelover said:

But we men have stalls too and can use them and many urinals have dividers now. Also it’s just much cleaner imo to stand than sit (and put your coats etc on the hook). Lines are daily for me like after college classes and on weekends at malls but I guess even without lines like after long movies we can still stand. Once after a movie, I remember being desperate and followed a women for the restroom that was super desperate too and she sighed so loud when she saw a line while I got to go and his male companion asked if she really wanted to go or just hold it and she said she wants to go and when I came out she barely moved that she gave up in line and left with the impatient male companion