Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female tiktok knee down pee her dress, not much to see though

10 hours ago, S333-2 said:

When you slow down the vid abit (or look really close on the ground below her left leg) you see how she starts peeing before the right leg even touches the floor/before she even pulled her skirt/romper out of the way 😉

Great find! I must agree at both - for me also it's a romper and she definitely started peeing herself before she touched the ground - it's clearly visible at 0:02, when you slow down the clip. 

She must be very wet at the end. And I wonder what's a story behind this situation - was she so desperate, was it a deliberate action, bet or something else.

1 hour ago, Rutan said:

Im not sure, but isnt she holding a little bottle in her right hand that she is pouring out behind her back?

It seems so. Well spotted.

On 5/13/2020 at 11:22 PM, Rutan said:

Im not sure, but isnt she holding a little bottle in her right hand that she is pouring out behind her back?

She's definitely holding something, but even when looking at single frames I can't spot if it's a bottle or a cup and if it's big enough to contain so much liquid. Anyways, I'll make an exception and go with the version in my fantasy here. :)

6 hours ago, Dwayne said:

She's definitely holding something, but even when looking at single frames I can't spot if it's a bottle or a cup and if it's big enough to contain so much liquid. Anyways, I'll make an exception and go with the version in my fantasy here. 🙂

The puddle beneath her was growing while she was adjusting whatever she was attempting to pee in. I don’t believe  this was staged.91A9D424-E4E9-4953-A6EF-66608919050C.thumb.jpeg.1d4c771fa74a060d851d1e7d60993f14.jpeg

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...