Sign In

How Do You Pee in the Shower?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Uhhh warning/disclaimer/alert this reply includes female masturbation:   so I like to get myself very full but not quite at the point of losing control (yet). I get in the shower, and enjoy

I never peed in the shower until the last couple years, but it wasn't because I was avoiding it. I had just always had a habit of peeing first thing after I woke up in the morning, and the shower alwa

Wow this thread is old! Most of the time i just spread my lips and hose down the shower wall for practice for hopefully peeing in an actual urinal someday

I never peed in the shower until the last couple years, but it wasn't because I was avoiding it. I had just always had a habit of peeing first thing after I woke up in the morning, and the shower always came next, so I never needed to pee while I was in there. Well, I read on some forum a thread about holding back the morning need to pee, and it made me wonder why I had never tried that before. Probably mostly because first thing in the morning is when I usually do that other thing in the toilet as well, and I've always found it hard to do that without peeing too. So anyway, I've gotten better at taking care of that business without letting go of my bladder, and now I often hold it as long as I can in the morning. This means that sometimes I'm hit with waves of desperation when the water hits me in the shower. This is when I have the most fun doing kegel exercises, fighting the urges, letting out little squirts intentionally, and then clamping down and stopping it. This makes me squirm like crazy, especially if I force myself to keep going about my washing, so my concentration is split. My shower head is on a flexible hose. I put it down between my legs and let the pulsing warm water simultaneously toy with my parts and tempt my bladder to let go as I hang on with all my might. It's so hard to decide each time I do this whether to let it all go and enjoy that wonderful feeling, or to force myself to hold it and get to keep the desperation going later into the morning. I'm usually not really at my maximum capacity when I'm in the shower. It's just the urges that make the battle so hard.

Incidentally this is the reason that the hand in warm water works for bedwetting, you unintentionally develop a pavlov-esque conditioning response between the warm water and going pee. Obviously when you're awake you control yourself, but when you're asleep the inhibition is greatly reduced. This is also why the warm water trick does not work on 100% everyone...if you haven't ever peed in the shower then it wont work.