Sign In

How Do You Pee in the Shower?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Uhhh warning/disclaimer/alert this reply includes female masturbation:   so I like to get myself very full but not quite at the point of losing control (yet). I get in the shower, and enjoy

I never peed in the shower until the last couple years, but it wasn't because I was avoiding it. I had just always had a habit of peeing first thing after I woke up in the morning, and the shower alwa

Wow this thread is old! Most of the time i just spread my lips and hose down the shower wall for practice for hopefully peeing in an actual urinal someday

If I just have to pee while showering, then I just let it go while standing there - no big deal. It's just part of the baseline shower experience 🙂 Did my fair share of wettings standing in the bathtub, too. But if I'm feeling really naughty, then I plug in the drain, sit down that my butt is at the lowest point, and pee that way. There's just something about feeling the warmth and wetness slowly progress towards your knees as it tickles your thighs, and then possibly beyond, that makes it an unique experience. And sitting a bit in your own puddle afterwards is very nice, too. I'd recommend it particularly to people who like the smell of pee; I smell mine the most in these situations. And of course you can spice it up in various ways: you can do it naked or in your wetting clothes, you can do a hold or not, you have the option to masturbate before, or during, or after peeing (those are inclusive 'or's 🙄), you can include sex toys, or a pacifier if you're a baby, etc. Just one warning: please watch out, because there are a lot of household accidents that happen in the bathroom - and who wants to get rid of omo evidence before the flatmates get home with a broken leg? The cleanup is easy; I give the tub a light scrub afterwards. And if you have a heated bathtub, the pee doesn't get cold for quite some time 😁

Depends, most of the times I just stay there relaxed under the warm water and just let go. Others when I am desperate I try to hold it while showering, pretty difficult if I say so, when you feel the hot water hit your bloated bladder and fidget uncontrolably not to let go. Once or twice I've just gotten in my underwear and peed there under the watter, to spice it up a bit...

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...

I pee in the shower all the time, and usually don't care how it happens; just whichever why I'm pointed at the moment.

But when I'm feeling spicy, I'll pee on myself in one way or another.  Actually, I recently discovered a tip for guys.  When trying to feel what a "female" wetting must be like, I used to tuck the entire package (beans and frank) between my legs.  But somehow I realized that it's far better to leave the beans in front, and tuck just the frank around the beans and between the legs.  At first, I was afraid I wouldn't be able to release that way, because it seemed like there was too much "kinking the tube", so to speak.  But turns out it isn't hard at all.  (Pun!)  And the pee runs directly down the insides of both legs.  It works both when naked, and when wearing pants.  And you can keep things in that position for a lot longer than I would have thought.  (While walking, for example.)
-PPN

In a non-omo situation, I'll aim straight for the drain, although my vision is blurry due to having my glasses off with being in the shower and all... so precision aim ain't guaranteed lol

In an omo setting, I've done it a couple times on occasion. I just get in stand upright, try to hold it in with muscles alone and wait for the inevitable to happen imminently. It feels nice on cold evening as a free way to warm yourself up without causing any damage to your floorings, and seeing it puddle up against the  white porcelain shower floor is also nice, I guess. Still prefer to just wet while I'm doing what I'm doing though, rather than staging things by peeing myself in a designated spot.

6 hours ago, Windows XPee said:

In a non-omo situation, I'll aim straight for the drain, although my vision is blurry due to having my glasses off with being in the shower and all... so precision aim ain't guaranteed lol

In an omo setting, I've done it a couple times on occasion. I just get in stand upright, try to hold it in with muscles alone and wait for the inevitable to happen imminently. It feels nice on cold evening as a free way to warm yourself up without causing any damage to your floorings, and seeing it puddle up against the  white porcelain shower floor is also nice, I guess. Still prefer to just wet while I'm doing what I'm doing though, rather than staging things by peeing myself in a designated spot.

Feeling that "no glasses" pain on a spiritual level 🤣

On 5/6/2012 at 9:48 PM, Axis said:

<p>Ahhh the shower. The way many of us got our pee fetishes started. There are a lot of ways to pee in the shower, so what is your favorite? Mine is pushing against each wall and keeping myself above the ground as if Im a secret agent, and holding it as long as I can (not long at all).</p>

Holy smokes that sounds like fun. I know what I'm doing next shower

1 hour ago, Vaine Steele said:

If one wants to know my first shower peeing experience they can always read it if they want to lol.

Regardless, I've peed in the shower every time since then, my bladder gets weak as fuck whenever I walk into a shower these days xD.

I like to fill up beforehand to really drench my boxers. Working on it rn. May report back after. 

It was really hammered into my psyche that you go in the toilet and only the toilet, anywhere else was deliberate defiance. 

So for me, peeing in the shower was a fun, naughty rulebreaker as much as peeing in my underwear, on the floor, in towels, whatever, that developed into a sexual fetish with growing up

Peeing in the shower was such a commonplace thing I did over the years that it grew into just a regular habit I didn't think much of, right up until I decided to quit last year. 

I either read or heard somewhere that shower peeing could be bad news when you're elderly and can't distinguish the different sounds of flowing water, so once your brain associates the sound of the shower with "its time to pee" hearing anything from a running tap to a rainstorm outside could cause an unwanted, genuine accident. I am dreading getting old and dependent. I want to keep my wetting for fun. 

7 minutes ago, eliska_91 said:

I either read or heard somewhere that shower peeing could be bad news when you're elderly and can't distinguish the different sounds of flowing water, so once your brain associates the sound of the shower with "its time to pee" hearing anything from a running tap to a rainstorm outside could cause an unwanted, genuine accident. I am dreading getting old and dependent. I want to keep my wetting for fun. 

Ooh, I handn't heard that but can see the logic. I agree peeing in the shower has become "the norm" though sometimes if in an omo mood I deliberately keep my pants on and pee in them before I stand under the shower. That way they get washed &  rinsed through at the same time and just hange them up to dry.

But guess I ought to consider not doing so if in old age I will pee myself whenever someone pours a glass of water within earshot. (althought I suspect my hearing would have degraded significantly by then so as not to hear it - wife says I am deaf now but thats just selective hearing 😁)

Recently I like to take a shower when already desperate and then keep on holding. Then, after turning off the water in order to soap myself and after covering myself with soap I like to hold my myself with both hands and pee trough. I am not sure why but I find it really enjoyable to wash the soap from my legs like that. I think that the soap makes the pee flow a bit slower and it spread more on more skin surface.