Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(Please note that everyone has been aged up to an appropriate age)

Rose walked into the airport. The first thing she noticed was, directly fowards, Timmy and Tommy were standing behind an airline desk waiting for people or anyone else to give them a ticket. She walked over to them, knowing that this is the correct desk.

After Rose gave them info and was accepted to get on the plane, she took a seat.
Crinkle. As she sat, her padded rear made noise on the seat. She looked around to make sure no one noticed. Luckily, no one heard.. well, not like there were many people TO hear it. The only others on the plane were a blue bird and a colorful bunny.
The plane took off. As Rose saw her previous village shrink into the distance, she wondered why. Why is she padded in the first place? Pondering this, Rose quickly drifted to sleep, even though they barely took off.

In her previous village, Rose was baffled when she first showed up. Isabelle explained to her that sewage doesnt work in this town, therefore, no toilets. The founder of the town suggested people wear diapers there instead of going to the bathroom. One day there, Rose was doing her usual work but she was BURSTING to pee.
Normally, she would just release, right? But, this time, she had many visitors over and they were chilling in the town hall. She knew that if she wet then, everyone would know due to the hissing. Rose had previously let the townsfolk know to keep the diapers a secret while visitors are over, due to it being embarrassing. Rose couldn't hold it. She was squirming in her seat. She then realized that someone else was too.
Rose looked at her friend, Kayla. Kayla very obviously had to go badly. Rose laughed on the inside and told Kayla that there was a good open bathroom at the Able Sisters shop. The Able Sisters arent even open.. Kayla believed it though and quickly ran there, and someone else quietly followed shortly after. There was still one person there, but they had headphones on. Rose was at her limit and finally released. Her diaper expanded, and a loud audible hissing noise was heard. Her friend didnt hear it fortunately. Eventually she was done wetting, and her diaper was bigger and yellower than ever.

"We will be arriving at our destination soon. The weather is clear, and the temperature is.. moderate. Have a good day." Wilbur said, over the mic. This woke up Rose, and as she sat up, she realised that she heavily wet her diaper in her sleep. It must have been that dream. Rose got out of the plane, bringing her luggage with her.
Tom Nook introduced everyone to island life, and Rose eventually set up her tent. She sat down, a little overwhelmed from island life. The diaper she hasn't even been able to change yet is cold, and she shivers when she sat on it. The blue bird walked over to her. "Hey! You're Rose, right?" Rose nodded. "Nice to meet you! I'm Jay. You know.. You'd think they'd have an outhouse or something.. uh.. Well, Cya! Stay strong!" He said, walking off. "Hm.. he seems cool. Luckily, I dont have to worry about b-" Rose was interrupted by the colorful bunny walking over to her. "Hey! I'm Mira. And I'll assume you're Rose?" Mira said to Rose. "Yea.. that's me." Rose responded. "That's nice, cottontail. Bye!" Mira headed off. "Well.. that was quick." Rose said to herself. She wet her diaper more, hoping that eventually she'll have time to change it. Rose didnt have a moment to sit back and relax in her tent, she was busy all day and couldn't change. She ate some cherries from the local area because she was hungry.
Eventually, the day was over. Rose entered her tent, but her stomach growled and her bladder was full. Ah.. screw it, she thought, and let go. Not only did her diaper get even more wet, but she messed too. Her diaper went to the floor of the tent, and it lifted up Rose too. She was eventually finished. She took out a diaper pail, currently a leaf. She threw it in the corner and it became the diaper pail, and she threw away her current diaper. She looked in her bag and got cleaning supplies and a fresh diaper.
After finally cleaning up, she finally went to sleep.

END OF DAY ONE

(Author's note: thanks for reading!! This story takes inspiration from this story: https://www.deviantart.com/lulshi/gallery/51209206/things-better-left-unnoticed. It hasn't been updated in years so I decided to write my own animal crossing abdl story loosely based off of it! I really hope you enjoy, this is kinda short and I'll try to update sometimes bye)

Edited by NocturnaI (see edit history)