Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Question for the guys, how do you deal with zippers?

How do you pee? What is easier/faster?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you pee? What is easier/faster?

• only zipper down, fumbling out with buttons, belt etc. intact
    • unbutton, unbuckle, everything down

So I rarely do topics like this but that's something I've been wondering for a while since I'm not a guy.

I know that when wearing sweatpants or gym shorts or something there's only pulling them down at the front, but what if you're wearing pants with a zipper, buttons at the top (like most jeans or dress pants) and maybe a belt? Do you only unzip and fumble it through the zipper while leaving everything else as it is, or do you undo everything else to have more space? I assume the latter is more comfortable but might take longer or maybe not because there's less fumbling? What is faster/easier if you're really desperate? Assuming you pee standing up of course. I've honestly seen both in videos and art so I wonder what's more common. Reddit doesn't really help me, lol.

Also if your underwear has a "flap" (I know some boxers have it), do you use it to pee or do you pull it down?

I usually just unzip.  No need to practically disrobe just to pee.  My briefs have a fly that I never use - over the top is quick and easy.

When I'm in a clean bathroom (home, work, a friend's house, a restaurant with neat facilities) I usually sit down. I only pee standing up when using a public bathroom with urinals or a stall that's rather dirty. In this case I open my belt, unbutton my pants and pull both pants and underwear down slightly. That's more comfortable for me than squeezing my manhood through a small hole and hurting my balls in the process. Also, having some "room" for my genitals makes it easier to empty completely and thus prevents losing a final spurt in my underwear afterwards. That's only helpful in a non-fetish moment of course. 😇

Posted (edited)

All opened up.. A zipper may look a promising faster way to relief myself of a desperate pee.. But it isn't, not really. Top button on the waistband has to go as well, as well as my belt, and still there's a lot of fumbling to be done, which makes taking a swift,  much needed piss an even bigger, more nervous task then when wearing for instance sweatpants or trainers. 

That opening on the front of a pair of boxers or briefs is an invention I've n e v e r really understood myself?! 

Does that even work-are people even using it? 

Edited by wannawatch (see edit history)

Usually I just unzip but it depends on what I’m wearing.

I have one pair of jeans with aggressive zipper teeth and with these I always unbuckle.

Most of my underwear are loose boxers with a button fly, which I always leave open, so it’s easy enough to just reach in and come out through the opening.

As I like to wear much too small old school gym shorts for underwear with a tight waistband and even tighter leg openings I usually have no choice but disrobing even if I only have to pee. But on the other hand this necessity keeps me motivated to skip or postpone peeing. In case I go commando and wear my usually also rather tight jeans without underwear I can easily use just the pants' fly. Hopefully a button fly and not a 'dangerous' zip.

TBH, with me it's a combination of how tight are my clothes and how much in a hurry I am. For pants if I'm desperate or in a rush, I'll just use the front zipper. If not, undoing everything is much more comfortable. If the boxers are old/tight, there's no way I'm making it out through the front escape hatch and I'll just pull the waistband down. If the boxers are loose then I'll use the front.

Public urinals I'll just unzip but at home I'll undo the top button too as it does make things easier and witrh uxury of time, why not? I rarely use the boxer flap either, I'll generally just either roll the leg up and put myself through underneath if just unzipped, or pull it out over the top if i've undone the button too.

4 hours ago, Holdimax said:

As I like to wear much too small old school gym shorts for underwear with a tight waistband and even tighter leg openings I usually have no choice but disrobing even if I only have to pee. But on the other hand this necessity keeps me motivated to skip or postpone peeing. In case I go commando and wear my usually also rather tight jeans without underwear I can easily use just the pants' fly. Hopefully a button fly and not a 'dangerous' zip.

Wish I have a tight gym shorts around that I could use for underwear. Sounds exciting for desperation play! 😀

As for my answer, when I wear pants with belts I would usually only unzip and then pull down my briefs at the front. It's kinda uncomfortable and it certainly makes my pee stream weaker but it beats having to bother with the belt and the waistband button.

It sometimes leads to unfinished peeing where I ended up spurting a bit in my briefs at the end. I would even do it purposefully when I still feel that a tiny bit is left over after I left the urinal. I mean, why should I bother going back for a little bit of pee that my briefs could absorb just fine. 🙃

Posted (edited)

I just looked back and realised I never answered the question. Thus I add this edit up top.

I always just unzip ,reach through the flap of my cotton briefs ,pull my penis through and pee. If I have been holding my pee, this can get tricky as my sphincter starts trying to let go. Sometimes I pee on my hand  a bit.

The only time I don't unzip if the pants don't have  a fly, like sweatpants. I don't prefer this because i have to get my pants down below my junk to prevent having my dick bent uncomfortably down over the waistband while trying to pee.  But pulling them down that far exposes my butt . In either case I worry about dribbling a bit onto my pants. The zipper/ fly is what makes peeing as a guy much easier. 

Of course I have dealt with a stuck zipper when desperate to pee. Standing in front of the toilet always causes my sphincter to start to relax even if I am not desperate. To be desperate standing there and suddenly realize my zipper is stuck causes panic, which makes me  rush to free myself before I begin peeing in my pants. This inevitably makes my situation worse. I have  started peeing  , just as I freed myself and, before I  could aim so I miss the toilet, other times I am already peeing as I get hold of my dick to pull it free of my pants.

But this thread reminded me of a long forgotten situation, one worse than a zipper. When I was a kid there was an organization called Fleet Cadets. Like the name implied it was a youth navy organization, following many US Navy rules. Discipline was strictly   emphasized during the four hour weekly Friday evening meet. Bathroom access was limited, so as I frequently did anyway,  I held it.  We wore an old school dark navy blue uniform. The pants were tight, lacked an elastic waistband and were held up with a thick belt, so pulling them down was not an option. They also had no zipper. Instead the entire top front of the pants down to the leg split was one big square flap, fastened with about a dozen buttons. I had to open most or all of them to free myself to pee. There were many times when I arrived home, desperate to pee, and  had to stand in front of the toilet, with my pee pressing to open my pee hole, while I struggled with those 12 buttons.  I usually just made it, but more than once …. Well it’s a good thing they were dark blue.

Edited by wettingman
typos. Answer the question properly (see edit history)

Aside from once or twice out of curiosity, I've never used the flap in boxers. They're loose and elastic enough that it's not a hindrance in the slightest to pull the front band down instead, easier than unbuttoning a button on loose fabric (I wear boxers, not boxer briefs).

For pants, I'll unbutton to spread the flap as far apart as possible, so I can keep the teeth of the zipper as far from my penis as I can (without going all the way and taking my pants off). With belts, however, it depends on what kind of belt it is. For the more formal belt with pegs, I'll leave it on and just go through the open zipper to save time. With a more standard cloth belt (that goes on by tightening around a metal loop on the end, in case you don't know what I'm talking about), it's not hard to take off and put back on, so I'll undo it.

I always just use the zipper I've tried doing it with the button and belt undone but find that my pants start to slip down and it's more of a hassle to stop them from falling. My underwhere choice doesnt include a flap so I also do the over under method it has backfired when i was desperate and in a rush my thumb slipped and I had a bit of an accidet

I pee sitting down most of the time, so I have to undo all the buttons and zippers. If I pee standing up at the urinal, I also undo zipper or buttons, because I after dribble and if everything is tight and uncomfortable, I dribble even more at the end and panties get even more wet.

I have always wondered when women pull down or up their zippers if they feel jealous that they are so close but don’t have the correct equipment to use zippers (to pee easily). 

If I'm wearing jeans/dress pants (which is not often), I will use the zipper and the flap in my boxer briefs if possible. Otherwise, I am usually wearing track pants or joggers so I have to pull everything down to pee (if I even stand up to pee). I don't like the pull down method tho cause it feels like I'm cutting off the urine flow and fear I may be causing unnecessary damage to my urinary tract. Although it is an easy way to save some urine and dampen your underwear if you play it right. 

For work pants, button and belt have to come undone. I wear exclusively wear boxer briefs that are made of a stretchy material that look and feel great but I cannot roll them up to get my penis out of the leg. Also, the waistband is heavily elasticated so if I try to pull it down enough to let my penis through the fly of my pants I would be worried of losing my grip resulting in my pissing penis shooting upwards and likely back inside my pants. So it is easier to undo everything so it is easier to pull my boxer briefs down at the waistband.

Of course, one of my work pants has a problematic zipper, which causes an extra few seconds delay at the urinal, many a close calls have almost turned into partial wettings because of that zipper!

I've always unbutton and everything. Of course I keep the pants held up, not in grade school where you pull everything down to pee in a urinal lol. I often wear jeans or chinos that fit me well but I also wear fitting boxer briefs. Sometimes if I'm home, I'll be in boxer briefs and usually the slot is a little tighter but I can pull my dick through the pouch as it all feels good against the fabric as I let out a relieving piss. But when it comes to pants and zipper, it's super uncomfortable trying to pull myself through a tight soft layer followed by a slot with pointy metallic ends.

I don't mind too much as my "just made it" loving ass has gotten really good as pulling things down in time. Maybe at the tip of the worst desperation it'll leak a tiny bit but not usually.

23 hours ago, Angusburger said:

I have always wondered when women pull down or up their zippers if they feel jealous that they are so close but don’t have the correct equipment to use zippers (to pee easily). 

Not necessarily jealous (though I admit using the zipper would be practical at least) but curious because it's just so different from how we have to do it.

On 5/11/2020 at 8:16 PM, Keita123 said:

Wish I have a tight gym shorts around that I could use for underwear. Sounds exciting for desperation play! 😀

Shorts of the kind I prefer are really hard to find over the last years, they are out of fashion for decades and sales were discontinued during the end 70s. Sometimes I can find samples searching garage sales and flea markets. Last year I was lucky finding a 10 pack of chinese ex-army gym shorts in a rummage sale for as little as 10 $

Look, man, the zipper thing sounds like a good idea in theory, but in practice, it takes longer and all you have to do is zip one little sliver of your scrotum up in that zipper and you'll never go back. You will, however, watch your life flash before your eyes as the pain races up and down your corporeal form. That's actually kinda neat because you get to watch your own birth and counsel with your ancestors and all that jazz. But once you come back to, oh boy! You'll be sore and in pain for weeks, you can't put a band-aid there because their scrotum bandages aren't usually sold in big box stores (gotta visit the mom-and-pop shops for those!) and if you need stitches, well... it's better to just bleed out than admit to the hunky surgeon at the ER that you had a zipper on your pisser. Normally, you can just lie in the ER and say you got attacked by an alligator, a mountain lion, a wolf, or a coyote, but that'll just make things worse as the medical field begins to question what you were doing with an alligator, a mountain lion, a wolf, or a coyote that exposed your 'scrote to their ferocious cuspids. Lastly, what do you tell your wife? She might begin to think that "swordfighting" is a literal term for what men do in there!

No, no, no--too risky for me to just unzip. Too many heartbreaks and too many scars. That's why I just opt to go in and drop trow, all the way to the floor, and piss like a man--ass out, pants and boxer briefs at my ankles!

Who's with me??

I can definitely say I never once pinched my scrotum with my zipper. I may have cought the circumcision skin ring  of my penis a couple of times which was not fun.

I almost always wear underware -  cotton  briefs that keep that bad  boy covered and protected from mishaps.

As far as having to explain your injury to a medical professional believe me they have seen it all before. Most of my family was employed in the medical field so yea I know. A guy having his penis  caught in the zipper was one of them. They will not judge or make fun of you to your face. Any jokes afterwards are entirely anonymous. 😃