Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How long can you hold a full bladder?

4 hours ago, NotDusty said:

I prefer to drink gradually and let the desperation build over a long time, however if I’m doing a serious hold I do still drink large quantities! For example a few months ago I drank one litre of fluids for 8 hours (peeing at the end of each hour) before starting my hold. My aim was to last at least another hour after starting my hold, but due to weakened muscles and vast quantities of fluid, I ended up pissing my pants. You can read about that here: 

It was very much arousing to have sex with my girlfriend when we both needed to go! I remember one time we came back from a party both desperate but also really horny. My girlfriend had a huge bladder bulge (she was also quite good at holding like I am) but we both agreed we wanted to fuck first. While she was riding me she was bouncing her huge ass on top of my full bladder which felt amazing! Eventually she came, and then wet herself, which in turn caused me to cum. As soon as I came I had to run to do the bathroom, gripping my cock and leaking piss all the way until I eventually exploded onto the toilet. I haven’t done any in depth writing about these experiences, but I might some day.

There is also an account of when she was desperate at a music festival which you can find here:

Any other questions please let me know! 

I did read your experience  with Jess, really great! Thank you.

If you hold 1500ml is your belly visible swollen, is your bladder bulging out?

Are you slim?

Do you like the feeling of your overfilled bladder?

Is it arousing for you if others are desperate and have to hold it? Boy’s and girls?

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1200ml is the point at which my body is telling me “ok, you need to go now”. Could I go before that point? Of course, but if I’m in anyway occupied doing anything else, I simply don’t notice (unless I

I'm just curious. How long can you hold it from the point when you really have to go? I know some people can go like 8+ hours without peeing, but I'm sure they aren't desperate the entire time. F

As a guy with a pretty big bladder, I can say that I typically relieve myself when my bladder is holding a liter. At this point I'm comfortably full. The urge is strong enough where it would be nice t

16 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

I did read your experience  with Jess, really great! Thank you.

If you hold 1500ml is your belly visible swollen, is your bladder bulging out?

Are you slim?

Do you like the feeling of your overfilled bladder?

Is it arousing for you if others are desperate and have to hold it? Boy’s and girls?

Yes if I ever hold up to (and beyond) 1500ml my bladder does bulge out hugely, as I’m pretty slim at 189cm and 70kg.

I absolutely love the feeling of a rock hard overfilled bladder, I regularly masturbate while holding and of course I‘ve also been lucky enough to have sex while holding.

I would say I’m turned on by all three of the following things in descending order;

1. Watching a girl who is desperate to pee but can’t relive herself;

2. Holding my own pee to the point of an accident;

3. Having a girl know that I’m desperate for a pee, and having her encourage me to keep on holding or even better, join in herself.

Watching guys desperate to pee doesn't turn me on personally as a straight man, but I know (and have known) a few girls who are ‘interested’ in that even though it might not be their main fetish.

20 minutes ago, NotDusty said:

Yes if I ever hold up to (and beyond) 1500ml my bladder does bulge out hugely, as I’m pretty slim at 189cm and 70kg.

I absolutely love the feeling of a rock hard overfilled bladder, I regularly masturbate while holding and of course I‘ve also been lucky enough to have sex while holding.

I would say I’m turned on by all three of the following things in descending order;

1. Watching a girl who is desperate to pee but can’t relive herself;

2. Holding my own pee to the point of an accident;

3. Having a girl know that I’m desperate for a pee, and having her encourage me to keep on holding or even better, join in herself.

Watching guys desperate to pee doesn't turn me on personally as a straight man, but I know (and have known) a few girls who are ‘interested’ in that even though it might not be their main fetish.

Watching a girl desperate to pee put can’t relive herself.

I love that too!
 It must have been arousing for you to bring Jess to the tent, with a strong urge to wee and  to go to sleep with her.
No wee before sleeping, her bladder has to stay full- overfilled!!!

I would love that.
Could you not make her hold it longer, could you not animate her to wait until morning.

4 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

Watching a girl desperate to pee put can’t relive herself.

I love that too!
 It must have been arousing for you to bring Jess to the tent, with a strong urge to wee and  to go to sleep with her.
No wee before sleeping, her bladder has to stay full- overfilled!!!

I would love that.
Could you not make her hold it longer, could you not animate her to wait until morning.

To be honest, in the circumstance I was more concerned for her ‘welfare’ than with anything else.

There were definitely times when she would complain about having to pee in a light hearted flirtatious way to turn me on, but I could tell in that situation that it wasn’t one of those. She was genuinely about to have an accident and was embarrassed about the situation, so I simply helped her. 

On other occasions she would hold for me because it turned me on, and then we’d go home and have sex (either before she peed, or afterwards if she was very desperate). But we always kept it consensual and my fetish never came before her wellbeing.

There was one occasion where she held her pee for about an hour on the way home from a night out (partly to turn me on, partly because there was no free toilets) and she ended up wetting her knickers on the walk from the train station back to our house. That was incredibly hot, and also not my fault, not that I was complaining 😅. Luckily it was dark and quiet so she wasn’t too embarrassed  as no one else saw.

2 hours ago, NotDusty said:

To be honest, in the circumstance I was more concerned for her ‘welfare’ than with anything else.

There were definitely times when she would complain about having to pee in a light hearted flirtatious way to turn me on, but I could tell in that situation that it wasn’t one of those. She was genuinely about to have an accident and was embarrassed about the situation, so I simply helped her. 

On other occasions she would hold for me because it turned me on, and then we’d go home and have sex (either before she peed, or afterwards if she was very desperate). But we always kept it consensual and my fetish never came before her wellbeing.

There was one occasion where she held her pee for about an hour on the way home from a night out (partly to turn me on, partly because there was no free toilets) and she ended up wetting her knickers on the walk from the train station back to our house. That was incredibly hot, and also not my fault, not that I was complaining 😅. Luckily it was dark and quiet so she wasn’t too embarrassed  as no one else saw.

I understand it that you did not wanted to hurt her.

It is always a big difference between reality and imagination.
I like to read that a girl has to hold her bursting full bladder all night long, but to make her hold in reality, is something different.

189 cm  70kg and more than 1500ml in your bladder, is a great combination .

Your large bladder in your very slim body must bulging out a lot from your flat and slim belly, if it is really full!?

That must look great!!?

I think some of your girls like that, they get aroused from this and they want to make you hold it longer?!

Do you like to press on your swollen bladder, to lie on it?

I can understand that it must have been very hot for you to see Jess peeing her panties.

Was she needing to pee so bad, that she could absolutely not hold it any longer?

Was she holding it for so long?

What did she wear?

Many questions, sorry.

10 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

I understand it that you did not wanted to hurt her.

It is always a big difference between reality and imagination.
I like to read that a girl has to hold her bursting full bladder all night long, but to make her hold in reality, is something different.

189 cm  70kg and more than 1500ml in your bladder, is a great combination .

Your large bladder in your very slim body must bulging out a lot from your flat and slim belly, if it is really full!?

That must look great!!?

I think some of your girls like that, they get aroused from this and they want to make you hold it longer?!

Do you like to press on your swollen bladder, to lie on it?

I can understand that it must have been very hot for you to see Jess peeing her panties.

Was she needing to pee so bad, that she could absolutely not hold it any longer?

Was she holding it for so long?

What did she wear?

Many questions, sorry.

Not at all, I enjoy the questions very much!

Yes I think that some girls (particularly Jess) have liked the look of my full bladder.

Jess used to trap me in bed in the morning before I'd had a chance to pee and she would torture me by pressing on my bladder, sitting on it and so forth. Of course I would also return the favour, and trapping each other and not allowing the other to pee was how we'd often initiate having sex. Jess's favourite position was reverse cowgirl and she loved to sit on my overfull bladder really hard with each downstroke which felt amazing, and nearly made me piss myself a couple of times. When we did doggy I would often squeeze her bladder from the front to achieve the same effect. It was a bonus that she had a great ass. I don't much go in for pressing on my bladder myself when I'm doing solo holds.

Yeah it was very hot to see Jess like this, I think she had been holding for a very long time (maybe 4 hours?) following a happy hour at a bar in the city centre at which we'd obviously drunk quite alot of alcohol. Many girls at the bar were similarly intoxicated and as such there was a very long queue, so Jess thought "screw it, i'll hold it". She also would have known that it would turn me on and she did of course tell me of her predicament as we neared home. If memory serves she was wearing quite a short, tight, green dress (with a thong underneath) with black high (ish) heels. Nothing crazy but it definitely complemented her figure. Not much visible once she had wet herself (lucky for her I suppose), but her stream did make a very loud splashing sound on the pavement. I assume she must have been at her absolute limit as she was fairly shy and would not have wanted to cause any scene if she could possibly have helped it.

8 hours ago, NotDusty said:

Not at all, I enjoy the questions very much!

Yes I think that some girls (particularly Jess) have liked the look of my full bladder.

Jess used to trap me in bed in the morning before I'd had a chance to pee and she would torture me by pressing on my bladder, sitting on it and so forth. Of course I would also return the favour, and trapping each other and not allowing the other to pee was how we'd often initiate having sex. Jess's favourite position was reverse cowgirl and she loved to sit on my overfull bladder really hard with each downstroke which felt amazing, and nearly made me piss myself a couple of times. When we did doggy I would often squeeze her bladder from the front to achieve the same effect. It was a bonus that she had a great ass. I don't much go in for pressing on my bladder myself when I'm doing solo holds.

Yeah it was very hot to see Jess like this, I think she had been holding for a very long time (maybe 4 hours?) following a happy hour at a bar in the city centre at which we'd obviously drunk quite alot of alcohol. Many girls at the bar were similarly intoxicated and as such there was a very long queue, so Jess thought "screw it, i'll hold it". She also would have known that it would turn me on and she did of course tell me of her predicament as we neared home. If memory serves she was wearing quite a short, tight, green dress (with a thong underneath) with black high (ish) heels. Nothing crazy but it definitely complemented her figure. Not much visible once she had wet herself (lucky for her I suppose), but her stream did make a very loud splashing sound on the pavement. I assume she must have been at her absolute limit as she was fairly shy and would not have wanted to cause any scene if she could possibly have helped it.

It is so exciting to stay in the bed in the morning with a full bladder and pressing and pushing each other’s bladder before or during sex.

It is a great for play, especially if the bladders are really full. No pee before sleeping or drink a lot.

I think that Jess loved to torture your bladder. She did not let you to the loo and pressed your bladder. Was your bladder swollen to that time?

It is sadistic total, that she did “ride “ your “pure” bladder.

So great, I love that! How did you feel it? Is your sphincter so strong to endure the pressure? 
Did have to cross your legs to support your sphincter?

I think you did like it, made to hold and get tortured!?

Total arousing for me is that you tortured Jess bladder. I hope you pressed and pushed really hard on it!

Did she like it to get her bladder tortured and did you like it to press hard on her belly, to make her urge stronger?

Did you lie sometimes on her, bulging bladder on bulging bladder, pressed hard together?

I like it to fuck and to press hard on the girls overfilled bladder!

I like it, that Jess did wear a short dress in Berlin, as she peed herself.

Were her legs nude?
It is so arousing for me, if a girl can’t absolutely hold it anymore, if she do it in her panties and her wee is running down on her nude legs!

2 hours ago, huberp76 said:

It is so exciting to stay in the bed in the morning with a full bladder and pressing and pushing each other’s bladder before or during sex.

It is a great for play, especially if the bladders are really full. No pee before sleeping or drink a lot.

I think that Jess loved to torture your bladder. She did not let you to the loo and pressed your bladder. Was your bladder swollen to that time?

It is sadistic total, that she did “ride “ your “pure” bladder.

So great, I love that! How did you feel it? Is your sphincter so strong to endure the pressure? 
Did have to cross your legs to support your sphincter?

I think you did like it, made to hold and get tortured!?

Total arousing for me is that you tortured Jess bladder. I hope you pressed and pushed really hard on it!

Did she like it to get her bladder tortured and did you like it to press hard on her belly, to make her urge stronger?

Did you lie sometimes on her, bulging bladder on bulging bladder, pressed hard together?

I like it to fuck and to press hard on the girls overfilled bladder!

I like it, that Jess did wear a short dress in Berlin, as she peed herself.

Were her legs nude?
It is so arousing for me, if a girl can’t absolutely hold it anymore, if she do it in her panties and her wee is running down on her nude legs!

I think it is fair to say that in the mornings our bladders would be very full, as we both used to drink plenty of water before bed as we liked to stay hydrated and healthy! Sometimes I would measure my pees in the morning and they would be in the 1500-1800ml range, which tells you that yes, my bladder would be rock hard in these cases. Jess I am sure would be much the same, just by how huge her bladder would get in these cases. 

I used to really love when Jess would torture my bladder to be honest, it was one of my favourite things! Jess was very cruel, she would not allow me to cross my legs. She would pin my legs apart by holding me, or sometimes she liked to handcuff my legs to the bedposts, ensuring my legs were wide apart. She would then get on top and either bounce up and down on me compressing my bladder with sudden shocks, or she would sit on my bladder and grind into me, effectively trying to squeeze my full bladder and make me piss myself. Jess liked to make me cum and then watch me run to the toilet leaking pee down my legs like a little boy. Sometimes if I was handcuffed to the bed she would make me beg to be released so that I could avoid wetting myself. It is safe to say that I did not always make it to the toilet! It is also safe to say that I loved this!

Similarly we both enjoyed it when the shoe was on the other foot and Jess was the one being tortured. I would tie her legs apart and fuck her, tickle her and press on hard on her bladder in an effort to make her pee herself. To her credit, Jess had a lot of endurance and could put up with a lot of torture. But eventually I would almost always get her begging for release and have her running to the bathroom like a little girl. Sometimes yes we would lie on each other, full bladder on full bladder, grinding into each other trying to out-wait each other. She did not like to pee the bed too much, and I respected this. 

And yes I believe her legs would have been naked as it was summer time!

On 5/8/2020 at 3:30 PM, JacLas20 said:

As a guy with a pretty big bladder, I can say that I typically relieve myself when my bladder is holding a liter. At this point I'm comfortably full. The urge is strong enough where it would be nice to pee, but if it weren't convenient it wouldn't be an emergency. I would say I can hold off about 2-3 hours at this point, depending what I'm drinking.

Once I hit 1.5+ liters I'm starting to struggle. At this point I'm uncomfortably full. I can stay dry, but my bladder is definitely getting pretty cranky. I would say I can hold off another 1-2 hours, but it's definitely going to hurt, and I'm going to have to grab myself from time to time to hold it in. I would say I can hold a full bladder anywhere from 3-5 hours before I have an accident depending upon what I'm drinking.

Wow, what has been your max capacity? I wish I could "comfortably hold" 1 liter, sounds like a great asset. 

14 hours ago, capacitylover said:

Any Idea how much that was? Have you measured her capacity?

Unfortunately not no, but it was definitely ALOT larger than average, from having listened to her desperate pees through the bathroom door I can only imagine she was easily topping a litre if not significantly more.

Sorry I can't be more precise!

11 hours ago, NotDusty said:

I think it is fair to say that in the mornings our bladders would be very full, as we both used to drink plenty of water before bed as we liked to stay hydrated and healthy! Sometimes I would measure my pees in the morning and they would be in the 1500-1800ml range, which tells you that yes, my bladder would be rock hard in these cases. Jess I am sure would be much the same, just by how huge her bladder would get in these cases. 

I used to really love when Jess would torture my bladder to be honest, it was one of my favourite things! Jess was very cruel, she would not allow me to cross my legs. She would pin my legs apart by holding me, or sometimes she liked to handcuff my legs to the bedposts, ensuring my legs were wide apart. She would then get on top and either bounce up and down on me compressing my bladder with sudden shocks, or she would sit on my bladder and grind into me, effectively trying to squeeze my full bladder and make me piss myself. Jess liked to make me cum and then watch me run to the toilet leaking pee down my legs like a little boy. Sometimes if I was handcuffed to the bed she would make me beg to be released so that I could avoid wetting myself. It is safe to say that I did not always make it to the toilet! It is also safe to say that I loved this!

Similarly we both enjoyed it when the shoe was on the other foot and Jess was the one being tortured. I would tie her legs apart and fuck her, tickle her and press on hard on her bladder in an effort to make her pee herself. To her credit, Jess had a lot of endurance and could put up with a lot of torture. But eventually I would almost always get her begging for release and have her running to the bathroom like a little girl. Sometimes yes we would lie on each other, full bladder on full bladder, grinding into each other trying to out-wait each other. She did not like to pee the bed too much, and I respected this. 

And yes I believe her legs would have been naked as it was summer time!

It is arousing for me to read that Jess could endure a lot of  bladder torture.

Why did you know that it was torture for her?

Did she tell it you? Could you see it on her face?

Was she shaking from needing to wee so bad, as you pressed hard on her bladder?

How hard did you press and push her bladder?

Was her bladder visible swollen and did you try to push her bladder back in her slim belly?

Was she some times leaking, when you pressed to hard on her overfilled bladder?

What was the longest time, without a pee for her?

Did you make other girls hold too?

Sorry so many questions!

21 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

It is arousing for me to read that Jess could endure a lot of  bladder torture.

Why did you know that it was torture for her?

Did she tell it you? Could you see it on her face?

Was she shaking from needing to wee so bad, as you pressed hard on her bladder?

How hard did you press and push her bladder?

Was her bladder visible swollen and did you try to push her bladder back in her slim belly?

Was she some times leaking, when you pressed to hard on her overfilled bladder?

What was the longest time, without a pee for her?

Did you make other girls hold too?

Sorry so many questions!

Yes when we 'played' in this way she was very vocal because she knew I got off on that.

She would be shaking like a leaf towards the climax of her holds. We would always wait until each other's bladders were absolutely rock hard and overflowing until we started these games, so that is a given. It was very easy for me to know where to press because her huge bladder protruded so much from her normally slim, flat stomach.

How hard I pressed depended on how kind she had been last time I was at her mercy. If she was cruel to me and made me pee I could be very cruel to her the next time. One time I waited until she was bursting, bound her hands to the headboard rail, took her legs over my shoulders and then lent my full weight on her rock hard bladder. She moaned out in agony (ecstasy) but against the odds she managed to hold on for quite sometime. She begged me (playfully) to let her go but since she had been so cruel to me before I kept going, she was using all her strength to not pee herself. She spurted a few times after a while and at that point I let her go, as I knew she was not keen to fully flood our bed. 

I'm not sure of the longest time she ever held her pee, she could easily go all day if we were out somewhere, but she would not necessarily drink that much so I'm not sure if that counts.

And no, I've never done anything like this much with other girls, because it took Jess and I a while to trust each other this way, and it would take a long time for me to trust someone else in the same way if you see what I mean.

Do keep the questions coming if you've any more!

Guest Peter-P
21 hours ago, NotDusty said:

and:

It would be great, if you had a photo of her 1500..1800 mls bladder...!  🙂

But just of her bladder area to keep her right of privacy...! ,(You could anonymize it by cutting off everything beside it from the photo.)

That would be really great!

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)
Guest Peter-P
2 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

18 hours 

Hi Holding Princess,

would be important to write, that you start counting the hours from feeling a severe urge to pee... And you drink a lot over the day, once talked about 3 litres a day.

Most others here count from pee to pee. And often even drink less than normally. Fortunately not you!  🙂

3 hours ago, Peter-P said:

and:

It would be great, if you had a photo of her 1500..1800 mls bladder...!  🙂

But just of her bladder area to keep her right of privacy...! ,(You could anonymize it by cutting off everything beside it from the photo.)

That would be really great!

Hi Peter,

Afraid I don’t have any such photos, sorry 😔

15 hours ago, NotDusty said:

Yes when we 'played' in this way she was very vocal because she knew I got off on that.

She would be shaking like a leaf towards the climax of her holds. We would always wait until each other's bladders were absolutely rock hard and overflowing until we started these games, so that is a given. It was very easy for me to know where to press because her huge bladder protruded so much from her normally slim, flat stomach.

How hard I pressed depended on how kind she had been last time I was at her mercy. If she was cruel to me and made me pee I could be very cruel to her the next time. One time I waited until she was bursting, bound her hands to the headboard rail, took her legs over my shoulders and then lent my full weight on her rock hard bladder. She moaned out in agony (ecstasy) but against the odds she managed to hold on for quite sometime. She begged me (playfully) to let her go but since she had been so cruel to me before I kept going, she was using all her strength to not pee herself. She spurted a few times after a while and at that point I let her go, as I knew she was not keen to fully flood our bed. 

I'm not sure of the longest time she ever held her pee, she could easily go all day if we were out somewhere, but she would not necessarily drink that much so I'm not sure if that counts.

And no, I've never done anything like this much with other girls, because it took Jess and I a while to trust each other this way, and it would take a long time for me to trust someone else in the same way if you see what I mean.

Do keep the questions coming if you've any more!

That is so arousing for me to imagine what you did with her and she with you.

That must have been a great time for you.

Tell me something about her.  How did she look?

You told me that she is slim, how slim?

How many cm, how many kg?

It must have been arousing for you, to see her swollen bladder bulging out from her usual slim and flat belly, to press on it and to feel how hard it is.

Was it arousing for you that she was holding so much pee in her bladder and to know that she was needing to wee so bad, then to press on her bladder to make her urge stronger?

Jess moaned from needing to wee and she begged you to let her go.

I think she was really needing to go really bad, but in reality she wanted to be made to hold it!

Her legs over your shoulders and then your full weight on her rock hard bladder- that is so hot!!!

How  did it start and how did you start your games?

4 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

That is so arousing for me to imagine what you did with her and she with you.

That must have been a great time for you.

Tell me something about her.  How did she look?

You told me that she is slim, how slim?

How many cm, how many kg?

It must have been arousing for you, to see her swollen bladder bulging out from her usual slim and flat belly, to press on it and to feel how hard it is.

Was it arousing for you that she was holding so much pee in her bladder and to know that she was needing to wee so bad, then to press on her bladder to make her urge stronger?

Jess moaned from needing to wee and she begged you to let her go.

I think she was really needing to go really bad, but in reality she wanted to be made to hold it!

Her legs over your shoulders and then your full weight on her rock hard bladder- that is so hot!!!

How  did it start and how did you start your games?

She was very pretty, it's hard to sum up succinctly but think sort of young Kate Bush and you're halfway there.

Weight and height I'm not precisely sure on to be honest, if I had to guess I would say maybe 165cm, 55kg? But she carried most of her weight in her bum so she appeared slimmer than she would have done otherwise, if you see what I mean.

It was definitely a mutual thing, Jess loved to have a full bladder, I loved her having a full bladder, and we each loved that the other one loved that, if that isn't too confusing a way of putting it 😂. It was definitely very arousing for me, truly a very happy time that I look back on fondly. It was nice because we both equally loved submitting to and dominating the other. I would say I probably preferred dominating while Jess loved submitting. I think sometimes she would treat my bladder cruelly so that I would 'punish' her more severely next time I was in charge, she definitely loved to be made to hold it.

In the week we would start our games in the afternoon, like we would text each other at work and say "I'm feeling full" or "Are you feeling full?" and then if we felt like it we would both hold the rest of the day and then play these games when we got home. One time Jess sent me this text at 10am and so we both had to hold another 8 hours until we got home that night! Jess was texting me on the train saying "I nearly peed myself just now!" and it was incredibly exciting.

At the weekend we would normally start in the morning, having drunk alot the night before as I previously mentioned. Then we would wake up late and if we both felt like it we would try and distract or restrict each other from going to the bathroom even though we both might have two litres of pee in our bladders!

• 5 months later...
On 5/26/2020 at 9:50 PM, NotDusty said:

She was very pretty, it's hard to sum up succinctly but think sort of young Kate Bush and you're halfway there.

Weight and height I'm not precisely sure on to be honest, if I had to guess I would say maybe 165cm, 55kg? But she carried most of her weight in her bum so she appeared slimmer than she would have done otherwise, if you see what I mean.

It was definitely a mutual thing, Jess loved to have a full bladder, I loved her having a full bladder, and we each loved that the other one loved that, if that isn't too confusing a way of putting it 😂. It was definitely very arousing for me, truly a very happy time that I look back on fondly. It was nice because we both equally loved submitting to and dominating the other. I would say I probably preferred dominating while Jess loved submitting. I think sometimes she would treat my bladder cruelly so that I would 'punish' her more severely next time I was in charge, she definitely loved to be made to hold it.

In the week we would start our games in the afternoon, like we would text each other at work and say "I'm feeling full" or "Are you feeling full?" and then if we felt like it we would both hold the rest of the day and then play these games when we got home. One time Jess sent me this text at 10am and so we both had to hold another 8 hours until we got home that night! Jess was texting me on the train saying "I nearly peed myself just now!" and it was incredibly exciting.

At the weekend we would normally start in the morning, having drunk alot the night before as I previously mentioned. Then we would wake up late and if we both felt like it we would try and distract or restrict each other from going to the bathroom even though we both might have two litres of pee in our bladders!

Did you have any new experiences with Jess?

Experiences eher you made her hold. where you pressed her bulging bladder?

1 hour ago, NotDusty said:

I’m afraid not, we actually broke up a couple of years back, but the memories will live long.

Rereading this thread actually made me incredibly horny, she was a wonderful woman. 

Thank you for your answer.

I am sorry that you broke up, but you still have all that good memories and i am glad that you write “she was a wonderful woman “.