Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does exposing your genitals to air when desperate make make it worse?

You seem to be very sensitive down there, which I find very hot. For me, that effect would occur only if the air is very cold, but yes I have experienced it. Btw for us males the balls are much more sensitive than dick so we usually don't feel very exposed when we whip it out. I was told a true story of a woman from a hot climate who went to a northern European city for the first time, and pissed her pants on the street due to the cold. I was surprised by the reason but could not query further without risking suspicion, alas. I still wonder if that's all there was causing it, but after reading your post I could believe she is sensitive like you.

Edited by yellowet
Typo (see edit history)

Oh absolutely yes . Exposing my penis definitely increases my need to pee significantly. If I need to pee  to begin with it becomes very difficult if not impossible to hold my pee in. My bladder takes exposing my penis that it is ok to go. I quickly feel my pee flowing down my shaft and press against my pee hole threatening to come out. If I stay that way I will at least dibble onto the floor

Exposing it to cold makes it even worse. But then again  i love that about to pee feeling. 

4 hours ago, BladderLad said:

Is it something similar to the proximity urge? By undressing the body assumes that relief is closer? Although having said that I find it harder to hold on when really desperate if naked as well!! 

I agree with this.  Another poster identified it as a conditioned response.  I think that cold can intensify it.

Guest w92iasd

For anywhere that isnt a bathroom? Not really. Now if I did that in the bathroom that increases my urge since my body thinks this is a sign to pee

On 5/8/2020 at 10:52 AM, PrincessPeeach said:

I think for me it’s equally the air and the fact that pulling down my panties or pulling them aside usually means I’m about to pee, so it’s a bit of a conditioned response I guess...my brain senses it’s close to release, so if that release doesn’t begin, I’m frantically pee dancing lol

On a similar note, both a freshly shaved pussy and/or being exposed to air makes me so turned on...even no panties under pants does a bit lolol, so I def get what your saying about being extra sensitive! 

A freshly shaved pussy being exposed...mmm yes very hot...no panties also very hot!!

As others have said, it's definitely a conditioned response; our bodies know that the lack of clothing covering our genitals means pee can release.

Before I read these comments, though, my first thought was about how it's harder for me to hold if I'm naked from the waist down. If I'm holding while fully dressed, even if I leak and form a wet spot, I somehow make more of an effort to continue holding. If I'm exposed and naked during desperation, though, everything explodes out like a fire hydrant. Maybe my brain is like, "No, no, you have clothing on. Keep your pee in!"

I don't know, lol

For sure easier to hold it when the air isn't hitting me, plus that brain signal like "okay, no fabric against your pussy, time to pee" when I'm naked. Sometimes if i'm naked and bursting i go put clothes on just to hold longer, it calms down my urgency. It's also harder to hold it if there's moving air on my skin, like a fan or something.