Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I can barely pee on purpose

Hi, so I just joined because I've got some questions.  This is weird for me because I can hardly admit to myself that I'm into this because after I try and wet myself on purpose I feel just a tiny bit disgusted with myself, nor do I want a major clean up bc what a hassle that is. But I've noticed something that bothers me and that's that I cannot for the life of me pee my pants on purpose when I'm sitting or lying down. 

First of all, I'm someone who goes to the bathroom a lot. Like, one time I read something about how you're more inclined to develop incontincence later in life if you hold it for too long because it'll weaken your pelvic muscles. And since I didn't want that I pretty much religiously started going every two to three hours. Now this has resulted in me actually getting the signal around that time even though if I go there's not much to release. Sometimes I'll legit sit on the toilet like 'that's it? this is why I felt the need to go?' Like, it's ridiculous honestly and I'm trying to train that again to hold out longer because it honestly worries me. I also have to squeeze when I sneeze now.

I actually hate having that full feeling. It's why I always pee before leaving home and before bed, before doing anything really. 

For me, it's all about the release. Almost orgasm like I suppose. I think that's why I'm into it.

I don't like those long desperation videos, I just wanna go straight to that release. And not the silent ones. You gotta make noise okay. Not that 'oh no I coudn't hold it anymore and then pretending it's so shameful'. I'm into: 'shit I can't hold it but holy shit that feels gooooood now that it's coming' where the face goes slack and there's moaning and groaning. 

Yeah, so that's why I'm into it. Probably stems from when I discovered masturbation and somehow only did it when I had a full bladder because I thought that was a prerequisite for why it felt so good. Now it's the opposite funnily enough; i don't like pleasuring myself when my bladder is full.

Anyway, onto the questions. The thing I've noticed is that for one I cannot hold it until I have an accident. I've never in my childhood actually passed that point of no return. I don't know what it feels like to loose that control. I've never wet the bed or had an actual accident (that i can remember). But my body just can't handle an actuall full bladder because it hurts really bad after a while and when there's a toilet nearby I can't conciously fight it until I were to have an actual accident bc it's just too painful.

BUT THEN

When I try to do it on purpose and I'm relaxing...it doesn't happen. I actually have to push it out. It won't gush, it's never a stream I can't stop. It's the opposite. I have to force it to come out. And I can only do it while standing up. No matter how much I try, I cannot pee my pants on purpose while sitting or lying down. 

I don't know if it's something that you can change but  I've always had a slow stream. Even if I really really really have to go, it won't come out full force. It'll just slowly empty itself. 

And honestly, it's a little annoying. So I'm wondering if people have the same issues, and if you have some tips on how I can relax myself further so I can finally pee myself on purpose while sitting or lying down. I think that'd be so hot. 

HI I can relate to the unable to hold it until you have an accident part it's painfull for me to hold it that long and I still don't feel like I'll wet anytime soon what I have done is get a messager and put it right in the middle of my stomach/pelvis area where my bladder is to stimulate wetting when I'm very full it also made it relitively pain free.

I also can't pee sitting or laying down, standing is the only way it works for me but I'm mostly into release, desperation, and just made it content not the actual wetting.

The only suggestion I could make is to try getting used to it over time by sitting at the edge of a chair pant down and peeing off of it to train your body into knowing it's ok to pee here or you could lay down in a bathtub if you have one and pee that wat sometimes knowing theres a drain makes all the difference.   Good luck

On 5/7/2020 at 1:39 PM, Leximars said:

Anyway, onto the questions. The thing I've noticed is that for one I cannot hold it until I have an accident. I've never in my childhood actually passed that point of no return. I don't know what it feels like to loose that control. I've never wet the bed or had an actual accident (that i can remember). But my body just can't handle an actuall full bladder because it hurts really bad after a while and when there's a toilet nearby I can't conciously fight it until I were to have an actual accident bc it's just too painful.

This is typically the way it is with most healthy adults.  For you, and others in your situation, with such good bladder control, there could be potential dangers in holding it until you loose control, if your body would actually allow that to happen.  It is possible to cause urine to back up into your kidney's, which can cause all kinds of issues, or in extreme circumstances even rupture your bladder, which can be deadly.

On 5/7/2020 at 1:39 PM, Leximars said:

When I try to do it on purpose and I'm relaxing...it doesn't happen. I actually have to push it out. It won't gush, it's never a stream I can't stop. It's the opposite. I have to force it to come out. And I can only do it while standing up. No matter how much I try, I cannot pee my pants on purpose while sitting or lying down. 

I don't know if it's something that you can change but  I've always had a slow stream. Even if I really really really have to go, it won't come out full force. It'll just slowly empty itself. 

And honestly, it's a little annoying. So I'm wondering if people have the same issues, and if you have some tips on how I can relax myself further so I can finally pee myself on purpose while sitting or lying down. I think that'd be so hot. 

Yes, many other people are the same way.  We've had very similar issues with models at HD Wetting before, when they are just starting out.  However, you can practice wetting yourself, and that will actually make it easier in the future.  You need to train your body to relax and allow you to wet your pants with ease.

How do you do that exactly?

Well, however you are able to wet yourself right now, keep doing it it.  Don't worry about holding it now and trying to make an accident happen, just get accustomed to wetting your pants however you can.  If you have to stand for it, that's fine.  Do it on a regular basis, and after some time this will become second nature.  Then proceed to other positions, like doing it while sitting down.  You may need to start by just doing it sitting on the toilet, in just your underwear, then in other things, and then sitting other places.  But build to towards it slowly, making it a normal thing. the same goes for lying down.

Once you have reached the point where you are able to relax and wet yourself as easily as you would use the toilet, then you can start to work on having a real, uncontrollable accident, if that is what you want.  Having a desperately full bladder is only one part of what it takes to have an uncontrollable accident.  You also need some additional bladder irritation to cause desperate urges, this can come from what exactly you are drinking.  At HD Wetting we have found diet sodas work well, as does Snapple.  The final thing you will need is weak bladder muscles, making it so you can actually lose control.  Physically exhausting yourself can work well here- A long hike or other exercise, leaving yourself exhausted, can help set the stage for an accident.

I don't know much about the "can't pee sitting down" thing (many of my wettings were sitting down), but I have never held to the point of losing control. And on my holds where I've attempted it, I reached levels of desperation I'd never known. When not doing holds I always pee before going out, going to bed, etc. I have experienced some involuntary leaks on my holds but never a full blown loss of control. I just don't have the patience.

As mentioned above, if you ever feel kidney pain on a hold, end it, it could be harmful otherwise. If you aren't able to wet yourself yet, then find a toilet.

5 hours ago, TVGuy said:

This is typically the way it is with most healthy adults.  For you, and others in your situation, with such good bladder control, there could be potential dangers in holding it until you loose control, if your body would actually allow that to happen.  It is possible to cause urine to back up into your kidney's, which can cause all kinds of issues, or in extreme circumstances even rupture your bladder, which can be deadly.

Yes, many other people are the same way.  We've had very similar issues with models at HD Wetting before, when they are just starting out.  However, you can practice wetting yourself, and that will actually make it easier in the future.  You need to train your body to relax and allow you to wet your pants with ease.

How do you do that exactly?

Well, however you are able to wet yourself right now, keep doing it it.  Don't worry about holding it now and trying to make an accident happen, just get accustomed to wetting your pants however you can.  If you have to stand for it, that's fine.  Do it on a regular basis, and after some time this will become second nature.  Then proceed to other positions, like doing it while sitting down.  You may need to start by just doing it sitting on the toilet, in just your underwear, then in other things, and then sitting other places.  But build to towards it slowly, making it a normal thing. the same goes for lying down.

Once you have reached the point where you are able to relax and wet yourself as easily as you would use the toilet, then you can start to work on having a real, uncontrollable accident, if that is what you want.  Having a desperately full bladder is only one part of what it takes to have an uncontrollable accident.  You also need some additional bladder irritation to cause desperate urges, this can come from what exactly you are drinking.  At HD Wetting we have found diet sodas work well, as does Snapple.  The final thing you will need is weak bladder muscles, making it so you can actually lose control.  Physically exhausting yourself can work well here- A long hike or other exercise, leaving yourself exhausted, can help set the stage for an accident.

Thank you for the tips. I'll be sure to impliment them. I guess it was a little pre-emptive of me to assume it'd be easy after having a good trained bladder my entire life. I'll ease into it using the tips you gave me. It'll be weird though because I don't really wanna have weak bladder muscle. Seems they're pretty strong...except when I sneeze 🤦‍♀️

I actually, once a little while ago, accidentally peed a little when I misinterpreted some temporary traffic signs and got pulled over by a cop who came at me pretty mad and I was so scared of getting into trouble I literally lost control as he was yelling at me because I'm usually a stickler for rules and I don't like being in trouble. Thankfully I only got a telling off. So that was weird and embarrassing but it helped me understand the whole 'pee out of fear' thing and I definitely was intrigued. 

I'll see where I end up. If i'm gonna risk weakening my bladder on purpose. Maybe I can find a middle ground though. I sure as hell know what the irritation drink will be for me. I'm a coffee addict, can't live without it and I actually drink a lot of in the morning. Sometimes it gives me an irritated bladder where I have to go every 15 minutes, othertimes it doesn't. I don't drink sodas or anything sugary anymore bc i'm trying to be more healthy to lose weight. But the physically exhausting thing can be done I suppose. 

8 hours ago, emptyroom said:

HI I can relate to the unable to hold it until you have an accident part it's painfull for me to hold it that long and I still don't feel like I'll wet anytime soon what I have done is get a messager and put it right in the middle of my stomach/pelvis area where my bladder is to stimulate wetting when I'm very full it also made it relitively pain free.

I also can't pee sitting or laying down, standing is the only way it works for me but I'm mostly into release, desperation, and just made it content not the actual wetting.

The only suggestion I could make is to try getting used to it over time by sitting at the edge of a chair pant down and peeing off of it to train your body into knowing it's ok to pee here or you could lay down in a bathtub if you have one and pee that wat sometimes knowing theres a drain makes all the difference.   Good luck

Thanks. I’ll be sure to try it that way as well. I don’t have a bathtub sadly. Only a shower to my everloving frustration (it’s a small shower and I hate it).

On 5/7/2020 at 10:39 PM, Leximars said:

one question that can be an important factor - are you a man or a woman? or, to put it more PC: do you have a penis or vagina? i haven't noticed you mentioning it (some guys sit down to pee so i couldn't tell by that).

the reason is that peeing with a penis is much different peeing with vagina. i can't tell you how peeing from vagina feels like, but having experiences with a penis, i absolutely cannot lose control - there's a muscle blockage that will allow my bladder and kidneys to literally explode before letting out anything from the penis unless i voluntary release those muslces (at least for now). also, being in unfammiliar positions for peeing makes your muscles feel different and confused if you're not used to pee in that position. that includes wearing clothes, which is also an unfammiliar feeling, both physcially and mentally.
and on top of that, there's an erection. for me, it's almost impossible to pee with an erection (and of course if you're excited about the peeing, you'll get one). i can only manage peeing with an erect penis if i "calibrate" my muscles and relax for a while, which takes some seconds, sometimes even close to a minute. 

if you have a vagina, then this won't really help you, but hope you enjoyed this peeing presentation of a penis.

On 5/7/2020 at 10:39 PM, Leximars said:

First of all, I'm someone who goes to the bathroom a lot. Like, one time I read something about how you're more inclined to develop incontincence later in life if you hold it for too long because it'll weaken your pelvic muscles. And since I didn't want that I pretty much religiously started going every two to three hours. Now this has resulted in me actually getting the signal around that time even though if I go there's not much to release. Sometimes I'll legit sit on the toilet like 'that's it? this is why I felt the need to go?' Like, it's ridiculous honestly and I'm trying to train that again to hold out longer because it honestly worries me. I also have to squeeze when I sneeze now.

i would try to get rid of this feeling, by ignoring the feeling for some time and limit my bathroom visits. i'd say your bladder has become smaller or more sensitive so it indicates being full much earlier, even where there's not much pee (simmilar to a stomach). it would also be a lot more practical if you happen to not have a chance to pee for some time (especially if you're a woman it's not that easy to pee anywhere). for the future - i wouldn't believe reading stuff more than i'd believe what my body feels is right 😉 

hope you'll find any of this helpful 🙂 good luck and enjoy the fetish!

13 hours ago, slovenc79 said:

one question that can be an important factor - are you a man or a woman? or, to put it more PC: do you have a penis or vagina? i haven't noticed you mentioning it (some guys sit down to pee so i couldn't tell by that).

the reason is that peeing with a penis is much different peeing with vagina. i can't tell you how peeing from vagina feels like, but having experiences with a penis, i absolutely cannot lose control - there's a muscle blockage that will allow my bladder and kidneys to literally explode before letting out anything from the penis unless i voluntary release those muslces (at least for now). also, being in unfammiliar positions for peeing makes your muscles feel different and confused if you're not used to pee in that position. that includes wearing clothes, which is also an unfammiliar feeling, both physcially and mentally.
and on top of that, there's an erection. for me, it's almost impossible to pee with an erection (and of course if you're excited about the peeing, you'll get one). i can only manage peeing with an erect penis if i "calibrate" my muscles and relax for a while, which takes some seconds, sometimes even close to a minute. 

if you have a vagina, then this won't really help you, but hope you enjoyed this peeing presentation of a penis.

i would try to get rid of this feeling, by ignoring the feeling for some time and limit my bathroom visits. i'd say your bladder has become smaller or more sensitive so it indicates being full much earlier, even where there's not much pee (simmilar to a stomach). it would also be a lot more practical if you happen to not have a chance to pee for some time (especially if you're a woman it's not that easy to pee anywhere). for the future - i wouldn't believe reading stuff more than i'd believe what my body feels is right 😉 

hope you'll find any of this helpful 🙂 good luck and enjoy the fetish!

Thank you for your input. I'm a woman with a vagina so unfortunately I don't know what it's like to have a penis. Though I've always been a bit envious at the ease of being able to pee standing up. That was one of my biggest pet peeve as a kid because I always found it unfair. What you said about being in unfamiliar positions and having clothes on making it more difficult makes a lot of sense. I tried sitting on the toilet with my pants still on but that didn't work either. Underwear does work though. So it's just a matter of the muscles getting used to it again I guess. Little weird though. I've read posts and stories here were people have taken it so far that they'd basically unpotty trained themselves to the point of actual bedwetting and stuff. This is not something I would ever wanna put myself through so I'm gonna be very very careful not to go overboard.  

On 5/20/2020 at 7:50 PM, Leximars said:

Thank you for your input. I'm a woman with a vagina so unfortunately I don't know what it's like to have a penis. Though I've always been a bit envious at the ease of being able to pee standing up. That was one of my biggest pet peeve as a kid because I always found it unfair. What you said about being in unfamiliar positions and having clothes on making it more difficult makes a lot of sense. I tried sitting on the toilet with my pants still on but that didn't work either. Underwear does work though. So it's just a matter of the muscles getting used to it again I guess. Little weird though. I've read posts and stories here were people have taken it so far that they'd basically unpotty trained themselves to the point of actual bedwetting and stuff. This is not something I would ever wanna put myself through so I'm gonna be very very careful not to go overboard.  

just keep trying 🙂 i miss the early days of trying out fetish when i was so excited i couldn't pee in pants because i was so horny (even though i had a full bladder), that feeling of peeing while still wearing your pants is so wrong, shameful, but yet so exremely satisfying.. 

next time you plan to do it, make sure you have your bladder full, and plenty of time and guaranteed privacy, so you can relax. i wish i could be there and see you do it 😄

i'm not into desperation so i don't torture my bladder and muscles for this kind of stuff. i'm just into pee and seeing sexy clothes dirty.