Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

So, me and my boyfriend Eric are in Quarantine together at his house, and we got an idea yesterday morning. 

"Wanna have some fun?" He asked, pulling out a bag of diapers. We had the day off, so of course I said yes. 

I wore the same short, tight jean shorts (I have dubbed my omo shorts) that I had wet in last time, and when I looked in the mirror, you could clearly tell I was wearing a diaper. Except, I had a pair of panties underneath the diaper for extra fun. I put on a bikini top because why not, and headed downstairs to meet him in the living room. 

Eric himself put on his tight jeans and a shimple white tee, "well, look who's ready for some fun." He whispered, and pulled out a sleeve of sprite. I nodded, and eagerly downed four cans in the first hour. He had turned the heat down in his house so we would enjoy this even more. We were sitting on his couching playing minecraft on his Xbox, when I felt that I was starting to need to go. 

He smirked and said, "lemme guess, gotta go?" I nodded, and he pulled me on his lap, smiled approvingly, and I felt as my panties were soon deliciously warm and wet and the diaper had caught some of it. 

Now I downed another two cans. I laid down on my stomach, wanting to feel the pressure. When that became unbearable, I had sat back up. Eric had a finger in my belt loop and somehow, his dick was now out of his diaper and in the back of mine. He smirked and said, "panties under, eh? How naughty of you!" He said, and then proceeded to pee inside my diaper. 

When he was halfway done, he swiftly pulled himself out of my diaper and into his own to finish off the job. "Ahh." I heard he say, now nice and relaxed. 

Now, two hours later, I had to go again. Eric smirked as he saw the crotch of my diaper dampen and then leak. At this point I was done with the diaper, as he bought cheap ones, and just decided to wet in my panties and shorts. 

Eric's eyesbrows raised as I came out and said, "now I'm gonna have some real fun." He decided me would too, so he ran and took his off. 

I heard his stomach gurgle and an "omph" escape his lips as he no doubt popped in his pants. He looked at me and said, "when are you gonna go?" I shook my head and said, "you'll see." 

I had to pee, so I positioned myself over his crotch and peed all over both of us, turning us both on. He stood up and you could see the bulge from his load as he walked, so naughty and yet adorable. 

I felt a twinge myself. He had walked out, and of course today I hasdn't pooped since Sunday, and so when I let it escape, I was embarrassed and yet happy with myself. 

Eric came back, brows arched. "Well...did someone poop?" He asked. I nodded and pointed. "Wow, so hot." He whispered, coming up behind me and picking me up. Him and my best friend Sarah love doing this to me, and he threw me and heard the squelch. My eyes widened as I felt the load move, feeling amazing. I walked back over and rubbed his crotch till it was his turn. 

I have no idea how long the two of us sitting there, full of poop. Either way, it was fun!!