Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pee shyness

Ok so I'm asking is anyone pee shy or was at one point. I remember up to the age of a 15 I was pee shy I never used school toilet I would just hold it all day till i got home even if i had after school activities. Of course this laid to alot of close calls and maybe my fetish. If I went out would hold it till I got home no matter how bad I needed to pee and I usually did it with a straight face making sure no one knew my situation. One time this attitude almost got me in serious potty trouble was a day my family had this get to getter that lasted the whole day. From about 10am to be exact. So I got there and as a young kid I ran about playing and enjoying myself. Drink water and soda religiously for the entire day well at around 4PM I need to pee bad but as usual i does say anything and continue like normal. It's now 6PM I still gotta pee and regretting the last soda I had at 5. At this point I'm dying but I'm just sitting playing on my DS and not showing signs of needing to pee. At this point my aunt comes over to talk to my dad saying that's she's about to leave. As they say talking she says she gotta pee bad and goes behind a huge tree. Btw the gathering was at a open field with no toilet. When she comes back she says her goodbyes and tells me don't pee the bed tonight like if she knew what I was currently going through we lead and 40 minutes later and my mind settle a little thinking that we'll be home soon. Homes was like 20 minutes away so I was sure on making it but the traffic was horrible amd we spent like am hour in it before we met Smooth flowing traffic I need to go so bad but apparently my little sister needed the toilet to amd she was given first preference. I did make it tho. So I said all this to show you a time my pee shyness almost made me pee my pant anyone else ever went through something similar 

I was. I'd never use the school toilet, so I'd have to pee quite a bit when I got home for lunch. There were a few times I wouldn't say I needed to go and at least one of them on a roadtrip I thought I wouldn't make it home, but I did, and I never reached the levels of desperation I do on my holds.

Eventually I got over it because I knew that it would be far more embarrassing to wet myself and I wanted to avoid it (in front of anyone else) at all cost.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Shinrinomo

I am around people who know me, same with going #2. So like, if I'm out in public and no one who knows me is around me, I can go just fine. But if say family members or any of my friends are near where I'm peeing, or pooping, I can not go for the life of me. I personally don't mind though because desperation is my favorite ❤️

I could say I'm pee shy when it comes to admitting that I need to pee. I often wait until the last moment even when I'm not playing omo games. Especially when I'm at someones home of office and they're not my close friends who know about my small bladder and bad ability to hold it for more than a short time. It's just hard for me to ask to use a bathroom, especially for the second time in a short period of time. When I'm in a bathroom, I have no problem peeing, even if I'm not alone and others can hear me peeing.

Peeing outside is also a problem for me. I'm shy about my private parts and very reluctant when it comes to peeing outside, no matter if I'm dressed as a man or a woman. I do it only if it's really no other possibility. Sometimes I would even consider wetting myself as a better solution.

14 minutes ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I’m most definitely poop shy. I HATE pooping anywhere besides my house, and especially if I’m with someone.😫 I’m mean I’ll do it if I have to, but ill be blushing the whole time lol

I mean, you could just ask that someone to wait outside. They don't have to go in with you while you poop 😂 

6 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I wouldn’t say I’m pee shy, but I’m easily embarrassed, especially if I’ve been holding it and I’m peeing with someone who’s done really quick. Sometimes if I’ve held for a long time its hard for me to get started, and when I do, it’s like the pee comes out agonizingly slowly, which prolongs things even more.

I get so embarrassed when the other person is already done, flushed and washing their hands and I’m still peeing...

I’m most definitely poop shy. I HATE pooping anywhere besides my house, and especially if I’m with someone.😫 I’m mean I’ll do it if I have to, but ill be blushing the whole time lol

I have  a friend who sometimes pees like that (slowly) only when she's been holding it for quite a while.  She likes holding it (I told her once that she likes to hold it in until she's bursting and she made like a thinking face but didn't deny it) and when we go to the beach and she either pees in the shower stalls or in the water she has said that the slow peeing is great because she can feel warm down there for a longer amount of time.

I get pee shyness at crowded bathrooms and wouldn't wish that on my worst enemy... Sometimes takes a while to start going and I'll pee much slower than if I'm alone, or worse, I'll never start (which means a trip home if I'm full).  It elevates when there is family or friends heading to the restroom at the same time.  I have to let them go first and when they come out say "actually, I think I'll go".  It aggravates people, like "what... now we have to wait for you", but whatever helps...  Worse, people get upset if you take too long (as they should), so knowing I'm under a time pressure to hurry up and go doesn't help things whenever pee shyness happens.

22 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Sometimes i'm very full, but unable to release pee.  It happens when I discover rowdy guys in a public restroom and at home when I need to hurry.  When I stand at a urinal and can't pee, I get extremely embarrassed.

That is kinda how it started for me.  One day I was at a urinal as normal and really had to go, but just couldn't release.  There was a line queuing behind me and someone shouted "hurry up", so I couldn't go.  From that day on, I decided that I hated urinals and go to stalls only (I'm ok with that today, it's a little more private).

I definitely am, and always have been. Although by pee shy I mean embarrassed to admit that i need to go, rather than unable to start. (I can ALWAYS pee!) All through my childhood I would try to avoid admitting that I had a particular need to go, although I didn't mind going "routinely" eg before bed, before going out etc. The problem was that I didn't want anyone to know I needed to go *badly*, because that carried the implication that if I didn't soon get to a toilet that I might wet my pants. So ironically, the worse i needed to go, the more reluctant I was to admit it! I was more embarrassed for grown ups to know than my friends, and probably the most embarrassed of all to let my parents know, probably because they were the ones who had seen me wet myself on a number of occasions. I still have the same embarrassment and still try to hold on if I can rather than admit my need, although I am more realistic nowadays and less likely to let it get me into awakward situations. (Although it does still happen sometimes!)

On 5/25/2020 at 12:37 AM, Anna B said:

The problem was that I didn't want anyone to know I needed to go *badly*, because that carried the implication that if I didn't soon get to a toilet that I might wet my pants. So ironically, the worse i needed to go, the more reluctant I was to admit it! I was more embarrassed for grown ups to know than my friends, and probably the most embarrassed of all to let my parents know, probably because they were the ones who had seen me wet myself on a number of occasions.

Oddly, this reminded me of something I used to do. I had a bad habit of putting off going in favor of other activities when I was having fun. And so while I was not "pee shy" as such and I had no problem going during "routine" situations as you mentioned I didn't like to admit I had to go if I already had to go which of course seems backwards. This was especially true for adults who would want me to interrupt my play for something trivial like going to the bathroom! So this led to these exchanges where my parents or babysitter or other grown up would see me dancing around while playing and ask if I needed to go pee which I would then vehemently deny!

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 12:13 PM, wetaccident said:

Oddly, this reminded me of something I used to do. I had a bad habit of putting off going in favor of other activities when I was having fun. And so while I was not "pee shy" as such and I had no problem going during "routine" situations as you mentioned I didn't like to admit I had to go if I already had to go which of course seems backwards. This was especially true for adults who would want me to interrupt my play for something trivial like going to the bathroom! So this led to these exchanges where my parents or babysitter or other grown up would see me dancing around while playing and ask if I needed to go pee which I would then vehemently deny!

Haha yes, so true!

Guest w92iasd

I don't know if its necessarily considered pee shy but I have certainly held off on going to the bathroom because I was embarrassed to excuse myself from situations. This was worse when I was younger although I still do this. Back in middle school I used to go through entire school days without peeing and I've had very close calls as well because of that.

Oh man, I used to have it really bad. I could full on not pee in any public restroom no matter how hard I tried. If I had to pee really bad maybe it would happen, but like 9/10 times I couldn't do it. It actually got to the point where I full on couldn't feel that I had to pee if I was anywhere but home for the longest time. I would hold it all day, and then pee as soon as I got home from school because I was immediately desperate. I think it probably had something to do with me developing this fetish.

When I hit my senior year in high school I finally began to get over it. All my life, every year I get older, it's like I have fewer fucks to give about what people around me think. When I was young, it was all about the fear of "oh my God, what if someone hears me peeing?" which slowly morphed into, "well it's a restroom, what do they expect?" clear to "screw this, I just want to pee" over time. Now I don't even really think about it, although I do sometimes take a perverse glee in holding it until I'm desperate and exploding in a public bathroom. It's more or less entirely gone now, and I can tell you it's made my life a hell of a lot easier. I wish I could give advice on how to get over it but I really can't, it was just general experience as I grew up. The fact I have female anatomy probably helped too; I think it would've been much harder for me if I actually had to whip out my junk to pee standing next to other people. 

sorry for my english level, but i'm french.  I am not really shy.  but before openly saying that I have to go, I will rather wait to accompany another girl, or any other solutions.  If I start to say it, it's because I'm really starting to be desperate.  I also have another problem, it is that it is really very difficult for me to pee outside a facility.  it is also because of this that I have to wait.

I used to be unable to go in public bathrooms if there was anyone around. It was a problem on nights out - imagine drinking 8 beers without peeing! In many bars there are few cubicles in the bathroom and they are often all occupied  

I was able to overcome it to the point that I can now pee anywhere, anytime.  

On 6/25/2020 at 2:53 PM, WetDave said:

I used to be unable to go in public bathrooms if there was anyone around. It was a problem on nights out - imagine drinking 8 beers without peeing! In many bars there are few cubicles in the bathroom and they are often all occupied  

That is really impressive to be able to drink 8 beers without pissing, your bladder must have swollen up really big! did anyone notice you squirming or anything?? notice that you did not pee when you was   drinking beer with them??

On 6/25/2020 at 2:53 PM, WetDave said:

That is really impressive to be able to drink 8 beers without pissing, your bladder must have swollen up really big! did anyone notice you squirming or anything?? notice that you did not pee when you was   drinking beer with them??