Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Worst clothing to be desperate in for women?

6 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

This can be used by herself or someone else to limit the toilet access for a girl. I did it to myself by putting a padlock to my belt and leaving the key at home 

That must be absolutely a challenge for a girl , to be looked  with a padlock and  leaving the key at home.

To know in the morning when you are  leaving your home, that you  would have no chance to wee until you  come home, sometimes until late at evening.

You force yourself to hold it and you know that you have to hold it, no matter how bad it ever would get.

I think that needs a lot of body power and a lot of  will power and i think that must  be sometimes  a torture for your poor bladder?!!

Do you like it, to force your bladder to endure this?
Are you not afraid that you can’t hold it for so long, that you can’t endure it until you are at home?

Afraid that you could wee yourself?

Are you doing this for your own, or with somebody else?

Does someone know that you are wearing a padlock?

So hot and so arousing, this imagination!

I would love to spend one day with a girl who is looked up.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember a couple of clothing incidents with my ex-wife. The worst case by far was in her wedding dress.  Before that however ,In one inicedent , which I was not present for she was with a frie

I love the challenge of inconvenient clothing lol especially bodysuits and jumpsuits. I even got a back zipped bodysuit with no crotch snap, super thrilling trying to escape lol  sometimes add a sport

When I was pregnant with twins I used to live wearing dungarees. In order to pee though I had to unhook both hooks at my shoulders then pull the dungarees down, over my large baby bump then get to my

Guest Peter-P
On 12/21/2020 at 11:26 AM, HoldingPrinces said:

I haven't done it just to hide my bladder bulge. But have worn tight dancing and cheer leading costumes which press over the building bladder. Also when I'm holding pee all day wearing a tight denim jeans or a leggings, they become tight towards the end of the day when my bladder gets more filled and bulging out 

Did you ever had problems to open the tight denim jeans after a long long holding day and a much too overfilled bladder? I mean problems to open the belt as your whole belly was so swollen and rock hard by all the pee in it, that it was difficult to impossible to open the buckle at the end... How did you solve the problem? How long did you fight and how did that feel? What happened that day to come into this situation and what happened until you came free to empty your bladder at the end?

On 12/24/2020 at 1:59 PM, huberp76 said:

That must be absolutely a challenge for a girl , to be looked  with a padlock and  leaving the key at home.

To know in the morning when you are  leaving your home, that you  would have no chance to wee until you  come home, sometimes until late at evening.

You force yourself to hold it and you know that you have to hold it, no matter how bad it ever would get.

I think that needs a lot of body power and a lot of  will power and i think that must  be sometimes  a torture for your poor bladder?!!

Do you like it, to force your bladder to endure this?
Are you not afraid that you can’t hold it for so long, that you can’t endure it until you are at home?

Afraid that you could wee yourself?

Are you doing this for your own, or with somebody else?

Does someone know that you are wearing a padlock?

So hot and so arousing, this imagination!

I would love to spend one day with a girl who is looked up.

That day actually I wanted to challenge my bladder. There was a big reason behind.

Few weeks before this trip, unfortunately I wet myself on my way back from school in the evening. Since I was wearing the school uniform frock, and I was walking in the rain, that wetting was hopefully not seen by anyone. But still that was a big shock for me. I was so proud of my big bladder and I was considering myself as a bladder queen. I had thought my bladder is unbeatable and it's always under my control. But this wetting incident was a huge threat to the pride I had on my big bladder. So I wanted to prove myself that my bladder is unbeatable and I'm the bladder queen. I wanted to punish my bladder for its failure. I wanted to challenge my bladder to put it into extremes. That's why I padlocked my jeans, so that I have no any way to pee, but to hold hold and hold till I come back in the night.

I felt the need to pee early morning while in the trip as I drank a lot in the morning purposely to torture my bladder. When I realise that I have to somehow hold that urge for more than 15 more hours, I felt a strange feeling. As you correctly said I knew that I must hold, regardless of how desperate I be.

However I could hold that day until I came home in late night, proving again that my bladder is unbeatable 

On 12/26/2020 at 12:14 AM, Peter-P said:

Did you ever had problems to open the tight denim jeans after a long long holding day and a much too overfilled bladder? I mean problems to open the belt as your whole belly was so swollen and rock hard by all the pee in it, that it was difficult to impossible to open the buckle at the end... How did you solve the problem? How long did you fight and how did that feel? What happened that day to come into this situation and what happened until you came free to empty your bladder at the end?

You are correct. When I come back home after an all day hold wearing tight denim jeans, it is difficult to concentrate on unbuckling the belt. And also difficult to press on my bulging lower belly to get some space to unbuckle the belt. At that instance I'm at the verge of wetting myself.

I will write about that padlocked Jeans experience in a different thread if you are interested 

16 minutes ago, HoldingPrinces said:

You are correct. When I come back home after an all day hold wearing tight denim jeans, it is difficult to concentrate on unbuckling the belt. And also difficult to press on my bulging lower belly to get some space to unbuckle the belt. At that instance I'm at the verge of wetting myself.

I will write about that padlocked Jeans experience in a different thread if you are interested 

Oh hell yes i'm very interested in hearing about that!