Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Worst clothing to be desperate in for women?

For a pee holding girl, Clothes can be worse in many different ways.

May be clothes are difficult to be removed for a pee, and keeps the girl away from the toilet, similarly as my dancing costumes do to me.

Clothes can be tight over the belly which compress the full bladder, making the hold difficult.

Clothes can be too much exposing. For an example, a bikini might significantly show my bulging bladder after a long hold. Apart from the bladder bulge, some clothes like tight jeans will show the squirmy movements of the legs, which would not be so with loose frocks, dresses or long skirts 

Edited by HoldingPrinces (see edit history)
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember a couple of clothing incidents with my ex-wife. The worst case by far was in her wedding dress.  Before that however ,In one inicedent , which I was not present for she was with a frie

I love the challenge of inconvenient clothing lol especially bodysuits and jumpsuits. I even got a back zipped bodysuit with no crotch snap, super thrilling trying to escape lol  sometimes add a sport

When I was pregnant with twins I used to live wearing dungarees. In order to pee though I had to unhook both hooks at my shoulders then pull the dungarees down, over my large baby bump then get to my

"I kinda felt bad but I saw a beautiful young lady squirming and grabbing herself in a slim fitting white wedding dress."

I suppose bridal day desperation is fairly obvious and fairly common, seeing as you can't easily go to the bathroom and that and it's terrible for the bride, but just think of how amorous that full bladder might make her, so that when she finally does get out of that bridal outfit that she is probably going to have a really passionate wedding night!

4 minutes ago, DesperateJill said:

"I kinda felt bad but I saw a beautiful young lady squirming and grabbing herself in a slim fitting white wedding dress."

I suppose bridal day desperation is fairly obvious and fairly common, seeing as you can't easily go to the bathroom and that and it's terrible for the bride, but just think of how amorous that full bladder might make her, so that when she finally does get out of that bridal outfit that she is probably going to have a really passionate wedding night!

Yes, if she made it. She was standing outside a locked event center type of place. Trying to get in. There’s no way, from what I saw, I could imagine her surviving a car ride anywhere from that location. 

37 minutes ago, MelodySeeker said:

For me I really like vintage dresses, so they are difficult in two ways, I can not wet them as they are a pain to wash at the best of times. And they are also very very tight around my bladder, as vintage dresses don't have any elastic most of the time. 

I would imagine a lot of females got in serious trouble if they peed in them. 

On 5/6/2020 at 6:03 AM, DesperateJill said:

I agree that anything that is sort of a one piece or full body suit attire would make peeing next to impossible without getting naked. Also I once wrote a fictional story about a woman who was stuck in a mascot outfit which was designed for a guy to pee out of a hole in the side, but she basically just had to hold it all day long!

Where is this story and what is the name of it? It sounds very interesting and you always post great stuff so I'm curious to read it! I haven't been able to find it

"Where is this story and what is the name of it? It sounds very interesting and you always post great stuff so I'm curious to read it! I haven't been able to find it"

It is one that I posted in my blog last April for Easter. It was called One Very Desperate Easter Bunny Does the Bunny Hop. I suppose it was more of an Easter bunny costume than a mascot costume, but the same basic idea. I didn't really post that one on here because I wasn't yet a member here. Now when I put new stories in my blog I also post them in the fiction section here but the stuff that was written before I joined here is only in my blog. You can read it in my blog at https://desperatejill.livejournal.com/2019/04/23/

5 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

"Where is this story and what is the name of it? It sounds very interesting and you always post great stuff so I'm curious to read it! I haven't been able to find it"

It is one that I posted in my blog last April for Easter. It was called One Very Desperate Easter Bunny Does the Bunny Hop. I suppose it was more of an Easter bunny costume than a mascot costume, but the same basic idea. I didn't really post that one on here because I wasn't yet a member here. Now when I put new stories in my blog I also post them in the fiction section here but the stuff that was written before I joined here is only in my blog. You can read it in my blog at https://desperatejill.livejournal.com/2019/04/23/

Awesome blog, Heart stopping story! 

19 hours ago, DesperateJill said:

Oh ok I gotcha! And thank you for the link! Once I read it I will let you know what I think, but like everything else that you have posted and I've read I enjoy very much and is very well written! So I'm sure the same goes for that story. So very nice job with your work! 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2020 at 11:13 PM, TheBladderBoss said:

Oh ok I gotcha! And thank you for the link! Once I read it I will let you know what I think, but like everything else that you have posted and I've read I enjoy very much and is very well written! So I'm sure the same goes for that story. So very nice job with your work! 

On 12/2/2020 at 11:13 PM, TheBladderBoss said:

I just read your easter bunny desperation story and i really enjoy it!! You're a great writer and you're stories are very exciting, well written and wonderfully detailed! Always a great length story which is perfect! You do an amazing job and I'm a real fan!! Keep up the great work!! You have a real gift!

Guest Peter-P
On 11/25/2020 at 3:05 PM, HoldingPrinces said:

For a pee holding girl, Clothes can be worse in many different ways.

May be clothes are difficult to be removed for a pee, and keeps the girl away from the toilet, similarly as my dancing costumes do to me.

Clothes can be tight over the belly which compress the full bladder, making the hold difficult.

Clothes can be too much exposing. For an example, a bikini might significantly show my bulging bladder after a long hold. Apart from the bladder bulge, some clothes like tight jeans will show the squirmy movements of the legs, which would not be so with loose frocks, dresses or long skirts 

Did you ever squeeze your bladder into a very tight cloth (like a brand new jeans with still very strong cotton) to cover and hide your bursting and out sticking bladder? 

I mean to squeeze the enormously outbulging bladder into a hiding but much too tight "cage" - and that with a to the max overfilled full day bladder for hours...?  I know you are able to do fascinating challenges with your strong bladder successfully 🙂

On 12/14/2020 at 9:07 PM, Peter-P said:

Did you ever squeeze your bladder into a very tight cloth (like a brand new jeans with still very strong cotton) to cover and hide your bursting and out sticking bladder? 

I mean to squeeze the enormously outbulging bladder into a hiding but much too tight "cage" - and that with a to the max overfilled full day bladder for hours...?  I know you are able to do fascinating challenges with your strong bladder successfully 🙂

I haven't done it just to hide my bladder bulge. But have worn tight dancing and cheer leading costumes which press over the building bladder. Also when I'm holding pee all day wearing a tight denim jeans or a leggings, they become tight towards the end of the day when my bladder gets more filled and bulging out 

On 11/25/2020 at 5:37 PM, Altiat said:

I would imagine a lot of females got in serious trouble if they peed in them. 

They didn't actually. Women in the past had holes in their knickers to piss through under their skirts, and chamber pots were common. It would only become an issue if they pissed on the floor...

On 11/25/2020 at 3:47 PM, Altiat said:

Yes, if she made it. She was standing outside a locked event center type of place. Trying to get in. There’s no way, from what I saw, I could imagine her surviving a car ride anywhere from that location. 

The idea of a woman having an accident at her wedding is one of the hottest things I can think of...just short of what would happen afterwards when her husband is alone with her...

Guest Despboy15

Belts can be tricky for anyone. It’s probably more of a problem for girls though because men have two way of relieving themselves with a belt: either u buckling and all or just unzipping. Girls have to unbuckle and undo the rest of their pants. I remember this one girl I had a crush on mostly wore skinny jeans and a thick black belt. It makes me wonder, or rather fantasize, if that belt ever gave her trouble in the bathroom.

5 hours ago, Despboy15 said:

Belts can be tricky for anyone. It’s probably more of a problem for girls though because men have two way of relieving themselves with a belt: either u buckling and all or just unzipping. Girls have to unbuckle and undo the rest of their pants. I remember this one girl I had a crush on mostly wore skinny jeans and a thick black belt. It makes me wonder, or rather fantasize, if that belt ever gave her trouble in the bathroom.

I wear a tight belt all the time when I do simulations of long holds at home. I am afraid though it causes damage to my bladder when my bladder is just getting overfilled. Last week i felt some strain around my body; not sure if it was my belt that did it.  I wonder if the locaetion of a female bladder is lower than on the male body because sometimes I struggle to position my belt to add pressure on the bladder as the bladder seems higher than the waistline for me (a male) at least

On 12/14/2020 at 4:24 PM, Skirt Accident said:

Tight jeans with a very tight belt she can't get off would be the worst. Pressing hard on the bladder and then showing the stain clearly after the accident.

At least with a skirt, there's a chance the accident might not be visible...

6 hours ago, Despboy15 said:

This can be used by herself or someone else to limit the toilet access for a girl. I did it to myself by putting a padlock to my belt and leaving the key at home