Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Worst clothing to be desperate in for women?

For us men our clothing is boring cause it’s just pants while women get spandexes, dresses, leotards, skinny jeans, yoga pants etc. I have bought female clothing and I think leotards are the worst cause it’s hard to take off easily and it feels tight but maybe it’s only tight cause I have a penis and maybe leotard provides good pressure to help hold the pee in for women since the bottom pushes up into the vulva area. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember a couple of clothing incidents with my ex-wife. The worst case by far was in her wedding dress.  Before that however ,In one inicedent , which I was not present for she was with a frie

I love the challenge of inconvenient clothing lol especially bodysuits and jumpsuits. I even got a back zipped bodysuit with no crotch snap, super thrilling trying to escape lol  sometimes add a sport

When I was pregnant with twins I used to live wearing dungarees. In order to pee though I had to unhook both hooks at my shoulders then pull the dungarees down, over my large baby bump then get to my

The worst possible thing would be a full bodysuit. Things like leotards and rompers can be easily pulled aside, unless they're worn over tights.

As for "normal" clothes though, jeans would have to suck. Squeezing the bladder and involving belts and buttons and zippers to come off.

I agree that anything that is sort of a one piece or full body suit attire would make peeing next to impossible without getting naked. Also I once wrote a fictional story about a woman who was stuck in a mascot outfit which was designed for a guy to pee out of a hole in the side, but she basically just had to hold it all day long!

I love the challenge of inconvenient clothing lol especially bodysuits and jumpsuits. I even got a back zipped bodysuit with no crotch snap, super thrilling trying to escape lol  sometimes add a sports bra to delay reaching the zipper  

If the suit isn’t full body and no snap, we normally can pull them aside, unless we wear tights or pantyhose lol 

as for normal clothing, high waisted jeans are fun with their multiple buttons and zippers. 

I don't really wear clothing that's complicated or difficult to get out of, but the most uncomfortable is definitely low to mid waist jeans/trousers, because of where the button and zipper hit when sitting. But that's not unique to women, is it? High-waisted clothing doesn't have an effect because the waist lies above the bladder area. I have a pair of high-waisted jeans with a five-buttons fly that I thought might get in the way if I ever had to pull them down in a hurry, but they actually pop right open in a row simply by tugging the first button. It takes a lot longer to button them back up.

23 hours ago, Luna said:

I love the challenge of inconvenient clothing lol especially bodysuits and jumpsuits. I even got a back zipped bodysuit with no crotch snap, super thrilling trying to escape lol  sometimes add a sports bra to delay reaching the zipper  

If the suit isn’t full body and no snap, we normally can pull them aside, unless we wear tights or pantyhose lol 

as for normal clothing, high waisted jeans are fun with their multiple buttons and zippers. 

Are tights and pantyhose worn after or before wearing like a leotard/bodysuit?

do these male desperation worse in terms of adding more pressure on the bladder too (regardless of ease of removal)

4 hours ago, sandy808 said:

For me it has been wearing a bodysuit with hook and loop  closure and pantyhose / tights underneath.   

10 hours ago, wetskipants said:

Worst? Or best? Depends a lot on your perspective and what you want to achieve. 

On 5/6/2020 at 9:03 AM, DesperateJill said:

I agree that anything that is sort of a one piece or full body suit attire would make peeing next to impossible without getting naked. Also I once wrote a fictional story about a woman who was stuck in a mascot outfit which was designed for a guy to pee out of a hole in the side, but she basically just had to hold it all day long!

How about ignoring ease of pee is some outfit harder on the bladder ?

Tights/pantyhose are worn under as the material of the bodysuit would make the pantyhose loosen down. 

So when you pull the suit to the side, the tights are in the way.

generally for me, it doesn’t worsen my desperation. It’s basically just a second skin, it’s not meant to be super tight and restricting your bladder. 

When I was pregnant with twins I used to live wearing dungarees. In order to pee though I had to unhook both hooks at my shoulders then pull the dungarees down, over my large baby bump then get to my underwear and pull that down too. Of course being pregnant with two babies out huge pressure on my bladder and there were times when managing to get these actions completed on time were very tricky! 

In my experience, it was a garter that wrapped around my waist over my panties and strapped to my hosiery. It was a bit like this situation: spacer.png

Only it was less sexy, and more "keep these damned things up so they don't fall off in the middle of this wedding reception". My pantyhose were also much higher, just under the belt. This lead to a frantic fiddly dance in a tiny bathroom stall at a hillbilly reception hall while I tried to undo the buckle on the garter, pull down my pantyhose, panties, and finally piss. So that's the worst experience for me. 

On 7 May 2020 at 7:37 PM, sandy808 said:

For me it has been wearing a bodysuit with hook and loop  closure and pantyhose / tights underneath.   

I always thought that these fastenings would be a problem. I imagine that they require the wearer to use both hands to undo, which means that they can't hold at the same time. To acces them the wearer will also need to part their thighs - not something a desperate woman would want I don't think.

"Difficult" clothing has always held a fascination for me and is something I have incorporated into a few of the fictional stories I have written. Unfortunately I have had no direct experience of being in the company of anyone who has been caused problems when wearing it.

On 5/7/2020 at 7:37 PM, sandy808 said:

Given you're in nappies full time though, I presume it just makes it a bit more awkward for changing... you don't need to worry about accidents anyway 😉

21 hours ago, wettingman said:

The incident I remember vividly was our wedding day. Any married woman will know how long it takes to get dressed into a wedding dress , and how it is nearly impossible to pee  while wearing one.

I love the idea of a woman wetting her wedding dress, and wish there were more photos/videos exploring that scenario!

It's easy to see where the "bridal diapers" urban myth came from. There would be a certain convenience, even though it's likely that in reality, only women who are incontinent or ABDL actually wear nappies under their wedding dress.

Definitely full bodysuit. You have to undress down to your knees to pee and if you have a wetting accident, it's very obvious. Tight dresses are also a problem for peeing, because you have to take it off to pee, but at least it's a bit easier to hide a wetting accident, if it happens when you're standing.

As a cherry on a cake, a back zipper can really make life complicated when you have to pee.

Like sandy808 my girlfriend told me that when she was younger she would often struggle after ballet class with her leotard and tights underneath. She told me that often after school during ballet clas she would be quiet desperate, but always waited until she was home and use the bathroom there. Sometimes she didn´t make it in time to get out of the leotard and get the tights down.

Today she sometimes complains about either a tight skirt or tight pantyhose.

• 3 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, HoldingPrinces said:

I wear restricting costumes for dancing and cheerleading and hold pee for hours and hours because It's difficult and time taking to undress and redress them just to pee. And I dance with a very full bladder.. 

I adore you for being able to elegantly dance after already fighting real urgency for 12..18 hrs!!! That is awsome and fascinating! Obviously thr result of many many years of bravely fighting down wave after wave of bursting urgency and major spasms! That is kinda sports on Olympic level...!!!   :)

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)
13 minutes ago, Peter-P said:

I adore you for being able to elegantly dance after already fighting real urgency for 12..18 hrs!!! That is awsome and fascinating! Obviously thr result of many many years of bravely fighting down wave after wave of bursting urgency and major spasms! That is kinda sports on Olympic level...!!!   :)

Thank you Peter. It's very sweet of you. I'll be very pleased if there's an Olympic game for pee holding, so that I can be a champion.. 

1 hour ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Thank you Peter. It's very sweet of you. I'll be very pleased if there's an Olympic game for pee holding, so that I can be a champion.. 

You are already my champion :)

How are you in corona times?

Do you still train your bladder, even when dancing and cheerleading will not be possible actually?

Would be really nice and sexy, if you would try the 2+ litres for 24+ hours hold (with 3 litres input) at home now - locking your bathroom from outside and staying brave and hold and dance and do all cheerleading exercised you can do on your own at home.

And then after so many many hours reach your already so longterm goal successfully :)