Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Worst clothing to be desperate in for women?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I remember a couple of clothing incidents with my ex-wife. The worst case by far was in her wedding dress.  Before that however ,In one inicedent , which I was not present for she was with a frie

I love the challenge of inconvenient clothing lol especially bodysuits and jumpsuits. I even got a back zipped bodysuit with no crotch snap, super thrilling trying to escape lol  sometimes add a sport

When I was pregnant with twins I used to live wearing dungarees. In order to pee though I had to unhook both hooks at my shoulders then pull the dungarees down, over my large baby bump then get to my

4 hours ago, Ninji said:

Space suit in a space walk is probably the worst.

Especially when you have to pee and your nose itches, and the pee might kill you by disrupting the equipment. 

I'm litereally currently writing a fetish story involving severe equipment failure during a spacewalk.

Highly unrealistic, considering how space suits work, and the fact that astronauts wear diapers, but hey, never let that stop a hot fantasy.

Guest Peter-P

That problem astronaut was the very first USAmerican one, John Glenn.

His start for just a short jump into space (only once around the ball) had beenn delayed many times and at the end, after hours, he got allowed by mission control to flood his suit. Afterwards they wore diapers on a regular base.

Edited by Peter-P (see edit history)
On 5/28/2020 at 8:00 PM, HoldingPrinces said:

I wear restricting costumes for dancing and cheerleading and hold pee for hours and hours because It's difficult and time taking to undress and redress them just to pee. And I dance with a very full bladder.. 

I really love it how you write and how you act!

You need to pee since hours, but it is to difficult and to time taking to get out from your costume, so you don’t go.

So much  difficult “just “ to wee.

To pee should not be important for a girl, a girl should be able to hold it, is your motto !?

I love this motto for a girl!!

To move and to dance with a very full bladder, must not be easy!?

Edited by huberp76 (see edit history)
17 hours ago, Peter-P said:

That problem astronaut was the very first USAmerican one, John Glenn.

His start for just a short jump into space (only once around the ball) had beenn delayed many times and at the end, after hours, he got allowed by mission control to flood his suit. Afterwards they wore diapers on a regular base.

It was Alan Shepherd, not Glenn, and it was only going to be a fifteen minute flight... but they left him on the  launch pad for hours. 

After that they gave the guys (they were all guys) what were essentially large condoms. Apparently one astronaut rigged up an extra-large one and walked around with it as a prank.

Diapers came in with the women astronauts. 

#historynerdpedantry

6 hours ago, Angusburger said:

How about bikinis? They seem to best show you bladder bulge and there’s nothing to hide behind, but I guess you don’t wet pants either in a bikini

Yes absolutely, a slim girl with a tiny bikini can’t hide her overfilled bladder.

She shows you her swollen belly and her  bladder bulging out over the waistband of her little bikini panties.

It must be a dream, to spend a day with a girl on the beach.

It is to cold for to go in the water, nowhere to wee for the girl, she has to hold it all day long and then  to watch her bladder growing.

Guest Peter-P
4 hours ago, Weasel said:

It was Alan Shepherd, not Glenn, and it was only going to be a fifteen minute flight... but they left him on the  launch pad for hours. 

After that they gave the guys (they were all guys) what were essentially large condoms. Apparently one astronaut rigged up an extra-large one and walked around with it as a prank.

Diapers came in with the women astronauts. 

#historynerdpedantry

Oh, you are right Weasel, I better should have looked it up, instead of writing it down just from my memory...!

Glenn did the first full orbit, but Shepherd did the first short jump into space on US side...

There was also a dramatic case in space, when the toilet outlet into space was frozen for a day or so. But that was much later in times of space shuttles...

On 5/28/2020 at 1:00 PM, HoldingPrinces said:

I wear restricting costumes for dancing and cheerleading and hold pee for hours and hours because It's difficult and time taking to undress and redress them just to pee. And I dance with a very full bladder.. 

On 5/28/2020 at 1:28 PM, HoldingPrinces said:

Thank you Peter. It's very sweet of you. I'll be very pleased if there's an Olympic game for pee holding, so that I can be a champion.. 

There's a lot of story potential here.

17 minutes ago, Rexone_312 said:

I think you guys are going to like Kim K trying to squeeze herself in latex with no zippers and takking about peeing...

http://youtu.be/ZUbfrTM7SMg

Whoever they are they got some cool clothes. 

Also it'd be amazing to change a female astronauts diaper in micro gravity,  I figure the do it themselves but I can still dream.

Also nurse scrubs. I wonder what the footwear requirement is,  I see students and mental ward nurses wear them with sneakers. 

Apparently they can't always go when scrubbed in,  I think they got to remove them,  go, and then put on new scrubs.  Or maybe it's the same scrubs.  Anybody know?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2020 at 3:00 AM, huberp76 said:

I really love it how you write and how you act!

You need to pee since hours, but it is to difficult and to time taking to get out from your costume, so you don’t go.

So much  difficult “just “ to wee.

To pee should not be important for a girl, a girl should be able to hold it, is your motto !?

I love this motto for a girl!!

To move and to dance with a very full bladder, must not be easy!?

Thank you for the compliment. Yes. It's not easy to dance with a full bladder, when it's a traditional dance with fine movements. But for freestyle it's somewhat ok. But still at risk of wetting jeans at any time. 

On 5/31/2020 at 9:38 AM, Jimmy Olsen said:

There's a lot of story potential here.

Sorry, I don't get what you meant.

On 5/9/2020 at 5:42 AM, wettingman said:

I remember a couple of clothing incidents with my ex-wife. The worst case by far was in her wedding dress.

Before that however ,In one inicedent , which I was not present for she was with a friend.  She was wearing jeans, a body suit and panties . At some point she became desperate to pee, but held on for a while. When she finally went, standing in front of the toilet,  removing her jeans was the signal to her overfull bladder that relief was near. But she had to unsnap the body suit then remove her panties, which took too long . She started peeing through her bodysuit and panties while removing them .  I noticed the wet spot later and she confessed.

The incident I remember vividly was our wedding day. Any married woman will know how long it takes to get dressed into a wedding dress , and how it is nearly impossible to pee  while wearing one.

So by the time she arrived at the church for the 1 PM ceremony she had to pee. Arriving at the reception an hour later, more so. I didn't know this at the time. Of course there was partying and drinking for the next 3 hours. We were not intoxicated but copious amounts of liquid were consumed. 

I peed once or twice, and honestly did not notice she had not.  By the halfway point she had become desperate, but knew she could not pee by herself without getting her wedding dress wet. Eventually it got bad enough she  strongly considered asking her matron-of-honor to help her but thought it would be difficult in the venues small restroom. So she continued to hold, and hope for the best.

She hid her pain and desperation well. I had no idea she had to pee so badly until we left the reception at 5 PM. By that point she had to pee for 4 hours. And knowing her , when  she  realized she had to go she was already quite full. 

As soon as we were out of site of the reception hall she hiked he dress way up  out of the way and jammed both her hands in her crotch, and squeezed her legs together as tight as possible. She actually begged me to drive as fast as possible because  she had to pee badly for hours, and she was about to wet her wedding dress, which would ruin it. That gave her some extra determination to hold her pee in.  If she was wearing anything else she would have been unable to hold it, and would have wet her pants right there in our car.

I think this was the worst I ever saw her need to pee, and I did see her wet her pants at least partly a few times. She kept both her hands tightly pressed against her pussy, squirming and moaning how much it hurt and how badly she needed to pee. Several times she said "oh no it's going to come out " Although I was enjoying this I knew she would be upset if she ruined her dress, and that she was right on the edge of losing control, so I did not procrastinate. It took about 20 minutes  to get home, but that was only half the battle. Somehow she was still dry when we got home. With relief at hand her bladder tried even harder to release  its contents. But she had to get out of her cumbersome dress first. 

As soon as we were in the door she said "please hurry and help me out of this before my pee comes out. It was a bit of a challenge as she could not stand still and was doing a constant, rapid pee-pee dance. As quick as possible I helped her undress. Neither of us could believe her panties were still dry. Since I helped her prevent a disaster , and with that danger past  she held on a bit more and ,I got a few minutes playtime.  I gently pressed on her bladder which was bulging and rock hard. I massaged her pussy outside and inside her panties.  It felt tense and tight as every muscle down there stained to hold back an ocean of pee.

But funtime was short, because she was in a lot of pain and her bladder was about to let go. She said I have to go now, I can't hold it any longer and besides it really hurts. I followed her into the bathroom. She was in front of the toilet about to pull her panties down when a wet spot began to appear. I love  seeing that first small wet spot. Her flow picked up speed as she pulled them down,  continuing as she sat down with pee splattering on the toilet seat. She peed for over a minute. I was crouched down watching it flow  out from between her legs. When she finished and I stood up she could not help noticing the big bulge in my pants .....

That's a fantastic wedding memory! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest DarthBane93
On 6/1/2020 at 4:05 AM, Luna said:

Oh YES! They don't leak too, allowing for some awesome secret wetting. 

Have you tried!? What about rompers? Feel like those would be the hardest.

• 4 months later...

A long, thick denim skirt/dress over a rather curvy woman doing some hard work in warm weather (maybe it was cold earlier so she's just taken off a leather jacket or something). Seriously needs to pee but is soo close to finishing whatever she's doing, untimately peeing herself either on her front (still holding her crotch) or bent down so she's wet her butt - I like the butt one more for the topic because imagine not only dealing with a very damp skirt/dress that's thick so it's quite heavy and the pee stain is super visible, but also having swamp ass as well because you've worn tight and thick denim around your bum without giving it proper ventilation ^^