Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

2 minutes ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Answer for your first question is that I had very little opportunities to pee, since I was a very little girl. So from the early childhood onwards I understood the importance of having a well trained big bladder. 

"yes" is the answer for all other questions 

Why did you have not many opportunities to pee?

Sometimes you did not have a chance to wee for a long time and so you had to hold it and now you are trained to hold it and you don’t need many opportunities?

Was the training hard?

44 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

Why did you have not many opportunities to pee?

Sometimes you did not have a chance to wee for a long time and so you had to hold it and now you are trained to hold it and you don’t need many opportunities?

Was the training hard?

I think,  now you are proud of your strong bladder and to be able to dance at evening, with your bladder full from the day and i think you like it to show others your ability to hold it for so long!!?

For me it would be a great turn on to see you dance at late evening and to know that you did not wee since early morning!!!!

Cheerleader exercises with a full bladder would be great too!

Keep holding and keep dancing!

Looks like I'm late to the party here, but great topic! Indeed, many of my fantasies are related to real-life scenarios. Over the years, I've been in the company of many girls and women who have been extremely desperate to pee, to the point where the gal was genuinely worried she was about to pee in her pants and/or she was starting to leak. The vast majority of these situations have ended in just-made-it scenarios or emergency squats, and for some of them I haven't been privy to witness the ending. A favorite, recurring fantasy of mine is to change the ending to these scenarios such that the gal ends up wetting herself, for example, by changing a just-made-it into an almost-made-it situation.

On 5/9/2020 at 7:56 PM, New_Macca said:

Your SO sounds amazing she gets desperate a lot but clearly has a huge bladder and great control and loves to show it off for you. I bet you have some amazing stories you have shared together

She definitely has a much bigger bladder (or a higher tolerance for discomfort?) than most people, although definitely not as big as some of the stories I've read on this forum, and she's also not quite as good at holding as when we were in our 20's. When she was in college, she used to be able to hold it for hours and hours even after feeling a serious urge to pee - for example, the college orientation story apparently involved her drinking an enormous amount of coffee and then managing to hold on through one two-hour session, then the short break where she didn't make the front of the line because where she was sitting made her one of the last out of the room, and then yet another two-hour session, before having to wait in yet another line, with her and her roommate (who hadn't consumed so much coffee) both complaining to each other about how bad they had to go and how horrible it was the break wasn't extended to let all the women finish their line without having to miss any of the orientation. There's no way she would be able to hang on to the end if that happened today - she would have to rush out mid-session to prevent a leak if she was in a similar situation with the same amount of coffee these days.

As far as her getting desperate a lot, we have been together a long time, and she gets very desperate completely unintentionally maybe a couple times a year because she doesn't closely monitor her drinks or toilet breaks. But she does frequently get desperate either on purpose or accidental-on-purpose (eg skips a bathroom visit or drinks more coffee than she should without being sure there will be a bathroom available), knowing it might result in an entertaining situation for me. She doesn't personally enjoy being desperate, but she enjoys when I get turned on from her being desperate, which is a big motivation for her to play along and try to get into desperate situations sometimes.

On 5/14/2020 at 7:31 PM, provox said:

She definitely has a much bigger bladder (or a higher tolerance for discomfort?) than most people, although definitely not as big as some of the stories I've read on this forum, and she's also not quite as good at holding as when we were in our 20's. When she was in college, she used to be able to hold it for hours and hours even after feeling a serious urge to pee - for example, the college orientation story apparently involved her drinking an enormous amount of coffee and then managing to hold on through one two-hour session, then the short break where she didn't make the front of the line because where she was sitting made her one of the last out of the room, and then yet another two-hour session, before having to wait in yet another line, with her and her roommate (who hadn't consumed so much coffee) both complaining to each other about how bad they had to go and how horrible it was the break wasn't extended to let all the women finish their line without having to miss any of the orientation. There's no way she would be able to hang on to the end if that happened today - she would have to rush out mid-session to prevent a leak if she was in a similar situation with the same amount of coffee these days.

As far as her getting desperate a lot, we have been together a long time, and she gets very desperate completely unintentionally maybe a couple times a year because she doesn't closely monitor her drinks or toilet breaks. But she does frequently get desperate either on purpose or accidental-on-purpose (eg skips a bathroom visit or drinks more coffee than she should without being sure there will be a bathroom available), knowing it might result in an entertaining situation for me. She doesn't personally enjoy being desperate, but she enjoys when I get turned on from her being desperate, which is a big motivation for her to play along and try to get into desperate situations sometimes.

I like your example, the girl was needing to wee, she had to hold it through a two hour session and then a short break, the line in front of the loo was to long, she had to hold it through the next lesson. Great!

To know that a girl would need to go, but don’t, or can’t, is so absolutely hot!!

I love it too, if girls use their full bladder and their need to wee, to make boys horny!

Some girls know very well, that some boys gets horny if they hold their wee although they were desperate.

They like it to turn on boys, this way.

I like this girls and i would love to make this girls hold and wait until they absolutely can no more! Maybe a little bit longer!?

I love doing it and remianiging the pain they went through but I can never quite master it because either I don’t drink enough for it to be desperate and fun enough or drink so much that I am overacting what they went through because I leak and or can’t stay still. I love to think about how desperate they were and wish I knew more of the story or observed my real life observation closer to better simulate. I like simulating women than men. I sometimes do short simulation like when I remember seeing a long line at a fair and a girl said she will hold it to her male friend cause of long line and I wonder how much longer she had to hold after and how she must have felt “inferior” or jealous for having to hold it due to the line. I then imagine she held it for another hour or so. Other times when I witnessed the start to end like on trips I try to simulate the whole trip based on time but I can’t get the desperation level right. Of course I lose the public element and embarrassment and some of the other stuff like road bumps but I get the time right. Tips to simulate the public element in private? I now to simulate lines and make it harder I play waterfall sounds while trying to stand still to make up for the public element to make it harder for me and more realistic 

any tips on getting the right desperation because I either overfill or underfil but underfil is dissapobtibg but also makes me wonder maybe the person I saw wasn’t desperate after all since she never was doing the pee dance but held it for two hours and ran to the bathroom after.