Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Stop sharing "Freakart"

4 hours ago, slovenc79 said:

firstly, before you slam that downvote - i don't upload or reupload copyrighted content. i do strongly support every good quality producer i respect and even try to help their business if i can, by either buying or promoting and spreading the word. as goes for the producers i don't find interesting - i don't bother watching their stuff even if i find it for free. i don't shared freakart's vids, i won't and i don't care if i see any.

now to the point: so freakart is making a fuss about how she can't control who sees her videos and it somehow makes it uncomfortable for her - but she doesn't mind anyone with a few bucks can see her videos? no, it's not about you "can't be yourself", honey, it's just about money being the only motivation. 

but the problem is she's not the only one. there are loads of 20-something chicks who want easy money and decide they'll try to get some by making vids without actual fetish or real desire to do that, and you can tell that from the videos - no passion whatsoever, wettings are basic and repetitive, their excitement is fake. they totally ruined this fetish by only making it as a business oportunity to exploit (basically the whole fetish video (and art in general) industry has become shit because of these reasons - just look at some fetish clips from 90's or 00's, they are masterpieces of passion compared to this crap nowadays). 

so i really don't mind if these brats stop producing the vids. it's actually good - it makes more room and demand for those (very few) dedicated producers who actually put their hearts into it to make profit they deserve, because i much, MUCH rather see 1 good quality video full of genuine passion than 100 repetitive vids of random chicks who badly pretend they're into it just because someone offered them money.
here is a fact: a good quality video producer who actually focuses on quality will ALWAYS have good profits, no matter how much piracy there is - some even see it more as gaining publicity than a nuisance. they make fans so loyal they get custom orders, and even donations and gifts. 

some of the best videos i've ever seen in my life were free, because the (amateur) producer was motivated by passion for the fetish and not money. sites like xtube in the years before they became paysites had some of the most amazing amateurs ever, and you can even find gems today. even i created my own videos and uploaded them there because it was an incredible joy to see some woman get turned on by it. sadly those days are over, it's all about money nowadays and the passion for the fetish is gone - all there is instead of it is worrying about what will sell and how much for.

Couldn’t agree with you more- such a shame that so many people are only motivated by money! And agree that Xtube a few years ago had some real quality content compared to today- let’s all try get back tocommunity values where people’s appreciation is the real value 🙂

• The topic was locked