Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Daddies Wearing Diapers With Their Littles?

So my little recently asked me if I would be willing to wear diapers with her. I initially told her i would have to think about it and have turned to this forum to help me decide. She wears diapers nearly 24/7 but hates being messy so I change her when she does get messy. While i was changing her I was fidgeting a bit and she asked what was wrong. I told her that daddy just needs to use the restroom. She went quite and then asked if i would wear diapers with her and maybe dress up with her. I'm not really opposed to this but I don't know if it is "okay" to do it.

I have decided to wear a diaper today. It's her's so of course it's pink. I'm wearing it under my pants and the hem sticks out a bit, her face lit up after I changed her nigh time diaper and she saw it poking out. She poked my crotch and asked me if I would wear a onesie too (we are about the same size and can wear each other's clothes) And she asked to change my diaper if I used it. After she had been good untill  I let her change my soaked  diaper and pick out a onesie (purple). I wore the out fit until her bed time where she asked to change me again and if I could make a "stinky" for her. She had been good so I said okay. I squated down and pooped in the diaper then I let her change me. Im still wearing the diaper as I'm typing this out and i plan to start wearing nearly 24/7 mostly for her but also for comfort (I never knew they were this comfy) and convince. I have decided to use (being able to change daddy and have him dress up) as a mid to high teir reward. I have also order my own diapers, clothes, and other accessories (all purple and or blue). Thanks all for the support

On 5/7/2020 at 9:09 PM, SoloLeveling said:

I didn't think about it that wat. Can you elaborate. If you dont wantvto publicly send me a dmKnowing either of us could wet, hands in each other’s diapers... the possibilities 

Knowing either of us could wet, hands in each other’s diapers... the possibilities 

• 1 month later...

Update: We are both very happy together and she always enjoys her rewards. It has been a little over a month and I just had my first accident. I went to bed dry as always then when i woke up i was wet. I never drink alcohol and never had a bedwetting problem before. I was really tired last night but I'm not sure if that's what caused it. Im not really afraid of wetting like that but im judt wondering what might have caused it.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...