Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pictured: Emily, probably. Artwork is from https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/97243571   Shayla eventually calmed down a bit after stifling some giggles. She had a wide grin on her face. Emil

It was some time in early June at the Ship Island Camp. Campers  and their parents showed up in droves, disembarking from the ferry with heavy backpacks, sleeping bags, and bedrolls. They chattered wi

Another short one for the fans! May and Shayla left the scene without so much as a second word. In her soaking wet shorts, may walked along, seeming content with herself. Shayla was feeling the o

Posted Images

Fern and each cabin resident have said, " . . .everyone has accidents sometimes. . ."  Some have said it multiple times.  Given the context, I assume this refers to loss of bladder and/or bow control.  My parents and at least one aunt would have insisted any one having accidents has a rare, pathetic, freakish, humiliating condition.  Are my family's attitudes or Bedwetters' Cabin closer to my experiences?

So I mentally listed family and friends with very limited control.  It seemed to be significantly over half the people I might have known about.  Then I listed the situations setting off may accidents.  About fifteen sorts of situations came to mind -- enough variety that I wonder whether anyone can be immune to all the loss-of-control triggers.

Camp seems particularly difficult.  Consider:  As per the story, bed-wetting becomes difficult to hide.  Hikes through open woodlands (no under-story bushes to hide behind), horse trips through similar conditions and large-lakes in small boats involve bladder stretching.  Water sounds in group restrooms and while crossing streams trigger bladder contractions.  I now believe the story contains more reality than my family's beliefs.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
17 hours ago, PeeStacy said:

Hey everyone, I'm glad you like the story.

Sorry for the absurd hiatuses in writing this, I'm pretty busy most of the time and I can't always think of good ideas to incorporate. Most of the things I think up are very absurd and smutty, so I put them in dream sequences. That can only take up so much of the story, though. Look forward to a lot of bedwetting.

I don't plan to include any messing in this, it's not my thing.

No need to apologize for the hiatuses! I get it. And that's ok about the messing - I just thought I'd ask.

If you're looking for good ideas to incorporate, let me know. I'm down to suggest things.

23 hours ago, dwp said:

I just found this story, and I'm really enjoying it. I like the idea of a supportive environment where wetting is accepted, and isn't a big deal. 

If you need ideas, maybe have the girls do some activities during the day, where they deal with some occasional accidents in a none threatening way?

Thanks for the suggestion, I like that idea a lot.

8 hours ago, theyellowsafe said:

No need to apologize for the hiatuses! I get it. And that's ok about the messing - I just thought I'd ask.

If you're looking for good ideas to incorporate, let me know. I'm down to suggest things.

Feel free to. There have already been a few good comments on here that I might try to incorporate. I'm always open to suggestions, but I give no guarantees on timeliness.

21 hours ago, PeeStacy said:

I'm always open to suggestions, but I give no guarantees on timeliness.

I would suggest Shayla having more accidents, and maybe Fern starting to suggest she wear protection during the day? And possibly Shayla "borrowing" one of Melodys(?) thicker diapers some night, after leaking through her pull-up several times

On 7/15/2020 at 4:32 PM, maxiipaddd said:

I would suggest Shayla having more accidents, and maybe Fern starting to suggest she wear protection during the day? And possibly Shayla "borrowing" one of Melodys(?) thicker diapers some night, after leaking through her pull-up several times

I would like to see that too!

By the way, if I end up using your ideas, I'll give credit where credit is due.

An incident happen to me on a salt-water inlet -- maybe age 13 or 14.  I'd like to see how you recast it with females on a fresh-water lake.  

With two male friends rowing a rental to an island --about an hour trip.  We had consumed sodas before starting the crossing.  Soon i needed to pee.  I didn't say anything because they always teased me about being the first to need a bathroom.  Around 40 min into the crossing my bladder reached the only going to wait 3 or 4 more minutes feeling.

I was wearing sweat pants and shirt.  Didn't  want to get them wet.  A few other boats near enough i didn't want to strip to my undies.  Other options not appealing. Finally told my friends i really needed.to pee.  Then i jumped in releasing through my sweats.  As i turned, i saw the tidal current flowing around the island was sweeping me west and my buddies north.  

I swam with all my might and my friends rowing with theirs.  We managef to meet.  They drug me back into the boat.

Thank you all so much for your support!

Credit to Night Rain, maxiipaddd, joebarnes, dwp, and others for your ideas! Get ready for a very wet summer.

Everyone woke up and continued to sort themselves out in the urine-smelling cabin. Melody pulled the tabs open on her diaper, then rolled it up before throwing it with the rest of the wet diapers. In the corner, Willow and Emily snickered, occasionally looking at May and Shayla. Shayla blushed, thinking to herself those bitches. Meanwhile, Fern was now rubbing a wipe on Melody and applying powder before getting out a fresh diaper for her. "I'm glad I had this on." Melody said. Fern nodded in agreement, thoroughly wiping her privates before applying a generous amount of powder.

Shayla and May hurriedly gathered their soaking sheets from the tops of their protected mattresses. May carried hers into the large laundry basket near the door, while Shaya first rolled hers up in a vain attempt to hide the obvious wetness. Her pullup was completely soaked through, saturated with pee and sagging in between her legs. Her pajamas were also extremely wet, with a large stain on Shayla’s butt which had crept almost up to her shoulders. Wow, this diaper hardly held any of it. Shayla peeled her urine-soaked clothes off, stripping to complete nudity except for her burgeoning nighttime underwear. She then peeled the sides open and allowed it to plop to the ground before tossing it into the diaper basket. She hid back in her bunk for a moment, vigorously scrubbing the pee off of her skin with one of her many baby wipes.

Next, May and Shayla changed into dry clothes, adding their wet ones to the growing pile. They each sprayed their mattresses with disinfectant and wiped them down with towels. Ugh, I can't believe I'm cleaning up my wet bed in front of everyone. It's at least better than my mom doing it. Also, I'm not the only one cleaning up. Just then, she glanced at May, who was already staring at her. May blushed and turned away and continued to clean.

By now, almost everyone else was ready to go.
Emily tapped her foot impatiently on the ground. "Come on, I want to get to the bathroom before the other cabins, I have to go!" Shayla was moving as fast as she could. "Just because you two pissed yourselves doesn't mean you have to make me do it!"
What did she just say?!
Fern raised her voice in an uncharacteristic manner: "Emily! That's enough. I want to talk to you privately. May and Shayla, you too."
'The fuck did I do?' Shayla thought.
"Yes, Fern." Emily said, resigned.
"Melody and Willow, you can go ahead and use the bathroom. We'll all be there soon." Fern added.

Willow briskly walked out of the door, making a bee line for the toilets. Her bag of toiletries swung wildly as she darted along. Melody casually followed in her footsteps, opting to take her time. Back at the cabin, Fern stood in front of Shayla, May, and Emily. For a moment she paused, directing a disappointed stare to Emily. Emily didn't meet her gaze, instead staring at the floor and bouncing her feet up and down. 'Looks like someone has to go.' Emily groaned and rubbed her thighs together, impatiently waiting.
Fern took the initiative: "Emily, what do you have to say for yourself? That comment was quite unkind." Emily forced her gaze upwards, still bouncing slightly.
"I'm sorry." She said, practically gritting her teeth.
"Tell them, not me." Emily awkwardly turned towards May and Shayla. Shayla had a smug look on her face, feeling a strange sort of enjoyment.
If she pisses her panties in front of me, that will make my whole week.
At last, Emily uttered the words she was supposed to. "I'm sorry."
Fern probed her more: "Sorry for what?"
"I'm sorry for making fun of you just then, I just really have to go pee is all. Can I please go?!" Fern stopped her after a single quick step in the direction of the door. "Shayla and May, do you accept her apology?" Just then, the expression on May's face turned into a mischevious smile. "Hmmmm, let me think for a second..." May paused for a long time.
'What is she doing?' Shayla thought.
"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, OK?" Emily was now twisting her legs together tightly, contorting with a pained expression on her face. "Fern, can I go please?" Fern said nothing.
Shayla, slightly stunned at the situation, offered "I accept your apology." Finally, May decided to let up.
"Well, if Shayla says it's OK, then I guess I say it's OK."
Fern then offered permission: "All right Emily, you can go. Shayla and May, just one more moment." At that, Emily ran out of the cabin with her hands in her crotch. Want some of my wet wipes too?

Fern watched her leave, then turned back to Shayla and May. "OK you guys, I'm sorry about that outburst that Emily had against you. And as you know, there's nothing wrong with wetting the bed, it's totally fine to have occasional night-time accidents. However, you might need to do a better job of protecting yourselves. May, you weren't even wearing any protection. You have to ask yourself: would you rather wake up with wet sheets or dry sheets?"
"Ummm, wet shee-diaper." She said.
I can't believe she's still using the word 'protection'.
"That's right. So tonight, you need to put on a pullup at least."
"Yes, Fern." May said, still maintaining her slight mischievous grin.
"OK, you can use the bathroom now." May grabbed her toothbrush and headed to the bathroom. "Shayla, I still want to talk to you."
"What about?"
"Shayla, I know you're new here and just trying to get used to how things work. And I know it must be stressful. Just try your best to stay dry during the day and night, and make sure you watch how many fluids you're drinking and make sure you go to the bathroom on time. If you want a little bit of help with that, I think I have something for you.”

Shayla listened intently, while Fern bent over and searched through the multiple pockets of her suitcase. "Aha! Here it is!" Fern pulled out what at first glance looked like an ordinary digital watch, except it was sparkly and pink. It sharply contrasted with Shayla's own plain, black digital watch that she had owned for years. "Have a look!" Fern said cheerfully as she handed the watch to Shayla. As she read the purple text atop the digital clockface, Shayla was shocked.

DRY-GIRL WATCH
    UP TO 8 VIBRATING ALARMS!

[SNOOZE] [STOP] [MODE]

"This is a great tool to remind you when you should go and use the bathroom! Want to give it a try?"
"Umm... I really don't need this."
"No one will ever know what it's for, it looks just like a normal watch."
"It says 'DRY-GIRL' on the top."
"No one will be looking for that, it will be fine."
"What if it makes a bunch of noise?"
"It just vibrates, it's a gentle reminder."
"I don't need it, though." Shayla reiterated.
"Are you sure?"
What kind of question is that? Shayla thought. "I know when I need to use the bathroom."
Fern appeared slightly disappointed. "Well, if you ever find yourself needing this, I'll have it for you right here. I find that it's really helpful, it worked well for Emily last year."
You don't say? Shayla thought.
"Well, it's about time to head to meet up with everyone else at the bathrooms. Let's go!"

Shayla and Fern walked briskly towards the bathrooms to meet up with the other girls. Keeping with the tight schedule, other campers had gradually arrived and formed a short line in the front of the building. Bleary-eyed, they stood and yawned in the cool morning sun, toothbrushes in hand, patiently waiting for their turns. Well, I guess I couldn't wait for my turn. And I'm starting to think that May didn't want to. "Do you need to use the bathroom?" Fern asked.
"No, I don't." That was a slight lie, but Shayla didn't want to admit to herself that she needed the toilet after such a thorough soaking of her sheets. Still, she waited in line to brush her teeth and tidy up her hair in the mirror.

The line gradually advanced until Shayla found herself at the front. She swung the door open and took her place at one of the numerous sinks lining the right wall and brushed her teeth. Just as she spit her toothpaste in the sink and returned her gaze to the mirror, Shayla's eyes met with an interesting sight. In one of the back corners of the large hall, Emily leaned against the wall. Her face bore a cold and steely expression as her eyes met with Shayla in the mirror. Her posture was calm and collected, with her hands collected neatly in the front of her knee-length jean shorts. Just then, May walked over to the sink next to Shayla and began to brush her teeth. Emily's cold gaze now alternated between the two of them. What is her problem? Shayla wondered.

After everyone finished up in the bathroom, the girls headed back to the cabin to squirrel away their belongings. Emily chose to walk behind everyone else while Fern led the group. When everyone entered the cabin, Fern posed a question to the group: "OK everyone, is this everything that needs to be washed?" Shayla practically recoiled in embarrassment after seeing her wet sheets, panties, and pee-jamas at the very top of the pile. Emily, who was now leaning against the closed door, piped up. "Well, maybe..." Fern listened sympathetically. "My shorts... became a little bit wet."
Without missing a beat, Fern inquired "Think you need to change?"
Shyly, Emily lifted her hands from her front, revealing a wet spot approximately the size of a softball between her legs.
I can't believe she actually did that! Shayla found herself looking to May, whose characteristic slight grin emerged on her face. Shayla couldn't help but grin a little bit herself. What a little baby!
"It's OK, Emily. You were doing really well too, and you stayed dry for the entire night!"
I can't believe that's what passes as an achievement around here, but that's still awesome.
"I'm gonna change now." Everyone looked away as Emily retreated to her bunk and stripped her wet clothes off, replacing them with an almost identical pair of jean shorts. She then threw the wet clothes atop the pile of wet laundry inside of the almost-too-small hamper. As Emily did so, Shayla noticed that the wet stain was virtually imperceptible on the pitch-black lacy fabric of Emily's panties.

"It's OK Emily, we all understand." Fern offered. This was met with silence from Emily, who practically scowled as Fern placed two humiliating stormy clouds on her chart. "All right everyone, I'll be right back. I'm just going to get your laundry started. Can someone get the door for me?" May held the door open as Fern exited, the hamper in her hands. Swinging from the fingers of her right hand was the trash bag with several wet diapers. Why does that bag need to be transparent? Shayla painfully wondered.

After Fern left, Melody asked everyone "What do you think we're gonna do today?"
Willow piped up: "Usually they have a scavenger hunt on the first day, so that should be fun!"
Melody bounced in her bunk and made cheerful noises. "Yay! I love scavenger hunts!" Her thick diaper audibly crinkled as she shifted around. Emily sulked in resentful silence, occasionally shooting looks in the directions of May and Shayla.
"I wonder what sort of stuff we'll have to find this year. Last year was really hard, I had to climb a tree to find one of the clues.” May said.

Shayla wasn't really sure what to say, so she elected to sit on her bunk and wait for Fern to return. These people are nice and all, but I'm not gonna become one of them. Shayla thought to herself, purposefully ignoring the fact that she had more rain clouds than anyone else.

Fern came back from the laundry room after a few minutes, then ushered everyone outside to attend the morning meeting. The cabin took their assigned place around the large, unlit bonfire near the center of the camp, sitting on the halved log seats and listening to the camp director talk about stuff. As soon as Shayla sat down, she noticed just how cold the seat felt. This briefly reminded her that, indeed, she should use the bathroom at some point. See, I don't need a watch to tell me that! The morning meeting continued for a long while, but Shayla didn't particularly feel like listening to most of it. Mostly, it served the purpose of informing the newcomers of the schedule kept at the camp.

Having woken up at this point, the girls at the camp were now engaging in conversations with bubbly voices and enthusiasm for breakfast and for the new day. Shayla herself felt her own hunger growing as she readied for a hot meal. The food was good here, Shayla had to admit to herself.

As usual, everyone filed in and took their assigned seats within the large dining hall. At the end of each table were large containers of piping-hot oatmeal, with plenty of butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon to top it with. To sizable pitchers accompanied the food, one full of cool water neatly decorated with slices of lemon and the other containing orange juice. There was also a pot of hot coffee, presumably for the counselors rather than for the campers. However, Shayla was herself an avid coffee drinker, often needing it to properly wake up in the morning. It really couldn't hurt to ask for a cup. She supposed.

Shayla decided to wait on asking for a coffee until everyone was served. The hot oatmeal was passed from person to person, with each member of the cabin thanking the girl before her, then scooping some into a bowl. The water pitcher was then passed around the table, with most everyone filling their glasses with its cool contents. May, sitting directly next to Fern, poured herself some orange juice. Fern readied her coffee cup and poured some for herself. Shayla gently asked Fern "Hey Fern, can I have some of that?"
Both skeptically and gently, Fern replied "Are you sure, Shayla?"
"Yeah, I would really like some."
"Well, OK. Pass me your cup and I'll pour you some." Shayla complied, then took her cup back, taking in the bitter scent of the pitch-black coffee. The clear plastic cup grew hot in her hands, filled to the brim with hot coffee. She held it by the very edge on the top to avoid burning her hands.

Shayla generously applied butter and brown sugar to her oatmeal and quickly stirred it together. She ate it slowly, stirring often and eating from the edges. Between bites, she gradually sipped her coffee until none was left. Fern occasionally glanced at her, possibly regretting pouring so much for Shayla. The coffee tasted bitter in Shayla's mouth, but she knew that once it kicked in, she would feel more human. Wanting to wash the bitterness from her mouth, Shayla asked "Hey Fern, can I get a new cup?" Fern complied, betraying a slight note of reluctance behind her cheery veneer. "May, can you please pass me the orange juice?" May smiled, then passed the pitcher of orange juice to Shayla with glee.

Shayla filled her cup with orange juice, then greedily gulped it down, enjoying the splendidly sweet taste of the orange concentrate. She didn't notice May and Emily staring intently at her. Everyone else gradually finished up their breakfasts and chatted.

The caffeine had a quick effect on Shayla. I should use the bathroom after breakfast is over. She thought. The caffeine is just going right through me. Whatever state Shayla was in before, she was awake now. The coffee had been strong, and just what she needed to get going in the morning. However, it was already acting worryingly fast on her bladder. After everyone finished up, Fern slowly gathered the dishes and placed them on the cart to be taken back into the kitchen. They waited for many of the other cabins to file out of the hall and go outside, preparing themselves for outdoor activities. Fern asked the cabin "Does anyone need to use the bathroom?"
Shayla spoke up. "I have to go." Fern smiled at her.
Emily, almost immediately afterwards, said "I gotta go too!"
Weird, didn't she just go pee before breakfast? It wasn't exactly all in the toilet, but still.
"OK!", Fern said, "We'll wait for you."

Emily stepped out first, quickly walking to the hall's single bathroom before Shayla. Shayla followed her closely, catching sly looks from Emily as she peeked over her shoulder. Standing up had not aided Shayla in her current state, and neither did all of the walking. Emily rapidly entered the bathroom and closed the door; she didn't slam it exactly, but closed it with some force. What is going on?

Though she wasn't listening intently, Shayla heard no sounds of a belt jingling, a zipper unzipping, or the sound of urine meeting with the water. It didn't help Shayla to imagine such things, and she was already becoming squirmy. She imagined how nice and relaxing it would be to sit on the toilet and have her first pee of the day, how sweet the relief would feel... I have to snap out of it! Shayla thought.

What must have been approximately five minutes felt like an eternity to Shayla, whose discomfort was now slightly visible. She didn't stand still for very long, and was tempted to hold herself. No, I'm a big girl, I don't need to do that. She reminded herself. But Emily wasn't budging inside, seemingly taking her time in there. Shayla knocked at the door. "Still in here!" Emily barked back.
How much longer is this girl going to be? After another excruciating minute or two of silence, Shayla knocked on the door again. "Everyone is waiting for us, hurry up!"
"I don't tell you how to do your business!"
Ugh! What is wrong with this girl?! She thought. "Look, I'm not gonna beg you, I'm going back." Shayla proclaimed. With the toilet so close, Shayla felt overwhelmed. Well, I guess Emily is going to be a bitch, so I'll just have to find another one.
Shayla made her way back to Fern and the others, followed soon by Emily.

"Did you get a chance to go?" Fern asked. Shayla was many things, but she wasn't a tattle-tail.
"Yep, I got to go." At this point, she just had to grin and bear it.
Emily soon joined the rest of the group, appearing both chipper and smug. "Hi everyone."
"OK cabin, let's go!" Fern said. Whitewater cabin then exited the building, being the last ones to come out. Volunteers had already started on washing the dishes in the kitchen, causing Shayla to wince at the sight of a running sink.

"All right everyone," Fern said, "It's outdoors time, and we're gonna play a quick game of Frisbee until the scavenger hunt is set up." Shayla wasn't sure if she could bear even a "quick" game of frisbee. Worse yet, the bathroom that Emily had been hogging was now closed, and they were far away from the next nearest one. Fern will think it's suspicious if I ask to leave, anyways, so I just need to play along. Fern reached into her bag and retrieved the frisbee. "May, think fast!" She yelled. May, standing about 15 yards away, swiveled around as Fern tossed the disc through the air. With a swift motion, May caught the frisbee.
"Shayla, you now!"
"What?" Shayla whipped around but she was too slow. The frisbee hit her in the side gently, then fell to the ground. She briefly lost her footing, then fought to stay still. At that moment, a wave of desperation hit her, causing Shayla to squeeze her shaking legs together. Damn, I really gotta go! Shayla twisted her legs together yet again. OK, let's get it together now. She picked up the frisbee at her side. "Melody," standing back up caused great pain to her bladder, "here you go!"

Shayla's split focus resulted in an off-kilter throw which landed the frisbee just under half way between herself and Melody. After a moment, with Melody holding still, Shayla decided to correct her own mistake. The walk to the fallen frisbee was long and difficult in the heat, but at least she could apply pressure with each step she took. Shayla again picked up the frisbee, then put some more strength into her throw. Fortunately, Melody caught it this time, her diaper rustling beneath her large overalls. Unfortunately, this act pushed Shayla near her limit.

With the caffeine coursing through her, backed by the large cup of orange juice, Shayla found herself in bad shape. It was all that she could do to hold herself without anyone noticing, though she couldn't help crossing her legs as the pressure built within. Oh no this is bad, this is so bad! I'm going to have problems if I don't do something soon.

With the continued running and jumping in the hot summer sun, Shayla noticed her need to pee growing exponentially. Why did I have so much coffee?! She cursed to herself. At this point, Fern occasionally gave some concerned looks in her direction. To hide her state, she did her best to keep moving, squeezing her thighs together in a kind of cross-legged speedwalk.

Just then, all preconceptions of dignity evaporated in Shayla. After stumbling over an unseen pit in the dry and dusty earth, Shayla lost her footing again. This time, she couldn't hold back as she had before. She felt a brief jet of pee enter her panties, causing her to stop in her tracks. 'Oh no, not now, not now!' She must have leaked for just a second or less, but it felt like longer to her. She felt the pee as it dampened her crotch region, joined by the ominous feeling that this was the beginning of the end. Her dam had leaked. Spending nearly everything in her power, Shayla regained control and held her hands to her crotch.

By this point everyone else was standing still and staring with disbelief. "You OK, Shayla?" Emily asked in mock sympathy.
Shayla grit her teeth. "Just fine." For now, she ignored the mockery coming from Emily.
"You sure?" Melody chimed in, using a much more genuine tone.
"I'm just fine!" Shayla said.

What should I do?
1) I really need to pee, I should run to the bathroom right away!
2) I can't give Emily the satisfaction, I can hold it until the next bathroom break. I just need to be careful, and maybe get out of throwing the frisbee.

chart_4.png

So wonderful!

I think that Shayla get up, and dusts herself off. Then she gets a look of suprise as a particularly strong spurts, forces its way out, expanded the already damp spot in the crotch of her panties. In a near panic, she turns and runs towards the bathrooms, dribbling small spurts down her legs as she runs. 

Does she make it? or does the dam break before she can get there? Oh, but I can't wait to see!

2 hours ago, dwp said:

So wonderful!

I think that Shayla get up, and dusts herself off. Then she gets a look of suprise as a particularly strong spurts, forces its way out, expanded the already damp spot in the crotch of her panties. In a near panic, she turns and runs towards the bathrooms, dribbling small spurts down her legs as she runs. 

Does she make it? or does the dam break before she can get there? Oh, but I can't wait to see!

Maybe she could have accident right away getting up? Or during way to the toilet?