Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pictured: Emily, probably. Artwork is from https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/97243571   Shayla eventually calmed down a bit after stifling some giggles. She had a wide grin on her face. Emil

It was some time in early June at the Ship Island Camp. Campers  and their parents showed up in droves, disembarking from the ferry with heavy backpacks, sleeping bags, and bedrolls. They chattered wi

Another short one for the fans! May and Shayla left the scene without so much as a second word. In her soaking wet shorts, may walked along, seeming content with herself. Shayla was feeling the o

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, JuliusSlouchy said:

I like this part. Shayla's diaper check was cute. I just love embarassment 😅.

Could you make her finally wet herself, please? I know that others are interested in other characters, but my fetish is weird - I usually getting intro one character, and other ones just won't turn me on. So could you make her have an accident, please? 

You'll have to be patient; this story isn't just for you! 😠

That was another great chapter!

Your description of Shayla trying to makenit to the toilet at dinner was fantastic. I also loved the dream sequence and the naughty trick May and Shayla played on Emily. I feel like Emily had it coming, though.

I have a feeling May will wake up wet again. But it seems like Shayla is due for a dry night. Curious to see what happens.

I'm also curious to see how Fern does. The rainbows on the chart means she had some leaks during the scavenger hunt, right? Did I miss that or is it just not stated? I wonder if she'll have any full accidents. 

Thanks again for continuing to write chapters for this story. It's the best story I've read in a while and I can't get enough. 

3 minutes ago, theyellowsafe said:

That was another great chapter!

Your description of Shayla trying to makenit to the toilet at dinner was fantastic. I also loved the dream sequence and the naughty trick May and Shayla played on Emily. I feel like Emily had it coming, though.

I have a feeling May will wake up wet again. But it seems like Shayla is due for a dry night. Curious to see what happens.

I'm also curious to see how Fern does. The rainbows on the chart means she had some leaks during the scavenger hunt, right? Did I miss that or is it just not stated? I wonder if she'll have any full accidents. 

Thanks again for continuing to write chapters for this story. It's the best story I've read in a while and I can't get enough. 

Aww, thanks so much! Glad you liked the chapter. I appreciate your readership. 

Fern has a rainbow because she was going to the bathroom when she found that Shayla had wet her pants. Since Fern had to drop everything and get Shayla some fresh clothes, she leaked a little bit. 

21 hours ago, BedwetterStacy said:

Aww, thanks so much! Glad you liked the chapter. I appreciate your readership. 

Fern has a rainbow because she was going to the bathroom when she found that Shayla had wet her pants. Since Fern had to drop everything and get Shayla some fresh clothes, she leaked a little bit. 

Funny, Fern seems to shrink some leaks every time we see her. Not such a big girl, huh? (Speaking of her, she's a lot more strict lately, is it a deliberate change since returning to the story, or... well, we were left to wonder if anything magical is actually up with that 'haunting.' Maybe Fern's not herself...

1 hour ago, trekkie said:

Funny, Fern seems to shrink some leaks every time we see her. Not such a big girl, huh? (Speaking of her, she's a lot more strict lately, is it a deliberate change since returning to the story, or... well, we were left to wonder if anything magical is actually up with that 'haunting.' Maybe Fern's not herself...

She’s had a long day and had to change some pampers!