Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Item 1. You’ve won a loyal readership. And you deserve it. Some other writers have returned after a break and gotten one welcome-back type reply.

Item 2. You’ve created a fresh cave. Many author’s caves have been cliches. Not yours. I’m not complaining about those other authors. They’re jazz artists – variations on predecessors cave concepts. Not your cave. No déjà vu. Yet it feels plausible. Maybe a small underground stream (not the very recent one) formed it. Maybe a mother wolf or bear excavated for increased protection for her cubs – accidentally connecting it to a small lava tube (not the tube from a lava lamp – oops! Sorry). Or maybe humans intentionally connected two caves to form a larger shelter. So far you’ve left the description (geologically) open enough we can visualize it as we want. Enjoyable and comfortable for me (until a wall turns into a giant Sasquatch – In that case I just might contribute to the underground stream.). Spooky for those who want spooky.

Maybe we’ve seen most of the cave. Maybe a ladder in a tree well will lead down to another level. Maybe the future will take the story completely above ground. I’ll wait (impatiently) to find out.

Still loving your writing.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pictured: Emily, probably. Artwork is from https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/97243571   Shayla eventually calmed down a bit after stifling some giggles. She had a wide grin on her face. Emil

It was some time in early June at the Ship Island Camp. Campers  and their parents showed up in droves, disembarking from the ferry with heavy backpacks, sleeping bags, and bedrolls. They chattered wi

Another short one for the fans! May and Shayla left the scene without so much as a second word. In her soaking wet shorts, may walked along, seeming content with herself. Shayla was feeling the o

Posted Images

• 3 months later...

Oops!  Just realized "tree well" might not be widely understood.  It's the cylindrical space remaining after a deep volcanic ash fall when a conifer tree dies and gradually rots away.  The under-ash section may remain after the exposed section rots and blows down.  Then an earth covering forms hiding subterranean section.  The subterranean section eventually rots away leaving a hidden vertical shaft like a well.

For fiction, assume a few major floods have washed additional ash into a valley floor surrounding the tree.  It's an almost plausible device for connecting caves.

• 2 weeks later...

Loved this chapter! I really hope you'll continue this story - it's the best one I've read in a long while.

It really seems like May has dropped all pretense and is openly sharing her fetish with Shayla.

I'm curious to see how Shayla responds. She seems jealous of May's nonchalance and seems tempted to wet herself at the end there. I wonder what she will do.

I'm glad you're getting back into writing this story! It feels good to be reading these chapters again :).

Great chapter, by the way. I love that Shayla admitted she was tempted to wet herself. With how casual May is about it, I feel like Shayla's temptation will win out at some point and she'll try out wetting herself intentionally. 

Very excited to see what's in store - and not just for more accidents. This scavenger hunt and the story as a whole has me interested in the characters. It all makes for a very enjoyable read.

Speaking of the other characters, I wonder if anyone else has had an accident during this scavenger hunt? And with Shayla dribbling a bunch and May outright wetting herself, I wonder if either will be discovered. 

On 4/14/2021 at 7:32 PM, BedwetterStacy said:

I'm finally getting back into writing this and it feels good.

It shows your motivation by how well written this chapter is. Great work!

I really appreciated that Shayla didn't wet herself (at least not completely): unpredictability is nice and it really made sense in the context. Also May's commentary is on point!