Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ah!

I see you're incorporating Stanley's suggestion--

Love it 😄

Another great chapter & looking forward to the next. Spooky times ahead 💀

I also wonder what will happen when someone inevitably finds Shayla prove her claim that the pullup is 'just a formality' false. Who will discover her first? Will May try to comfort her in the spooky place, or will May be spooked into an accident of her own? I'm interested to find out.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pictured: Emily, probably. Artwork is from https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/97243571   Shayla eventually calmed down a bit after stifling some giggles. She had a wide grin on her face. Emil

It was some time in early June at the Ship Island Camp. Campers  and their parents showed up in droves, disembarking from the ferry with heavy backpacks, sleeping bags, and bedrolls. They chattered wi

Another short one for the fans! May and Shayla left the scene without so much as a second word. In her soaking wet shorts, may walked along, seeming content with herself. Shayla was feeling the o

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking forward to more of this! I will say that I agree with a previous comment from a while back that Shayla needs a break. She came into this as a bedwetter but keeps having daytime accidents now. Unless you're going in the direction of her starting to enjoy it (I've seen some hints of it), I personally would like if she got dialed back a bit so she was no longer the most frequent wetter.

It would also be more realistic if she stopped letting her pride get in the way. I've read tons of stories (omo and otherwise) that go all-out on the character refusing to learn from their mistakes and/or refusing to get help dealing with a problem or bully. And frankly I can't see an 18-year-old continuing to do that. Even if it doesn't work, it feels weird for Shayla to not at least TRY asking for the bathroom at earliest opportunities, telling Fern about what Emily's doing (since she apparently has a history of being a bitch I highly doubt Fern would just blow her off), or at least being more open about her problems. I was genuinely surprised when she didn't ask Fern for some shorts/pants that covered her up better.

For the record, I am REALLY enjoying this story! I just tend to fixate on criticism when it comes to giving my opinion, and I don't want to see this fall into the trap of so many other stories where a problem could easily be solved by just a bit of communication and/or common sense.

16 hours ago, LittlePunkGirl said:

Wow that was someting. Is may the one into this? It's been a while.

Yep, May is the one into this. Sorry I haven't written for a while, I felt very uninspired.

12 hours ago, JuliusSlouchy said:

Aww... I was hoping Shayla will have accident... Buuu

Could Shayla still end with storm cloud? Please please please.

(Sorry. It's just that weird thing about my fetish. Usually I'm turning on on one character. 😅😔

I guess you'll just have to see how this turns out! A little unpredictability never hurt anyone.

11 hours ago, BedwetterStacy said:

Yep, May is the one into this. Sorry I haven't written for a while, I felt very uninspired.

I guess you'll just have to see how this turns out! A little unpredictability never hurt anyone.

With you on unpredictability! Also, it adds a bit of realism that Shayla's not going to wet herself EVERY time she needs to go. I'm sure she hasn't gotten her last storm cloud, but it's also good to learn about the other characters.

Just excellent! I was also surprised that Shayla made it (almost) dry, but indeed it is nice to add a bit of surprise. Your writing is awesome and I wish you would have nothing else to do than writing. I am really impatient to read the next episode. And as far as I am concerned, don’t add yourself too much pressure as based on the different stories you wrote, I think I will love anything you write! 
By the way how is the Stace cloud/sun calendar?

Thanks so much for sharing your writing here.

2 hours ago, OkiF said:

Just excellent! I was also surprised that Shayla made it (almost) dry, but indeed it is nice to add a bit of surprise. Your writing is awesome and I wish you would have nothing else to do than writing. I am really impatient to read the next episode. And as far as I am concerned, don’t add yourself too much pressure as based on the different stories you wrote, I think I will love anything you write! 
By the way how is the Stace cloud/sun calendar?

Thanks so much for sharing your writing here.

Thanks so much! It really means a lot that people are actually reading this story. For me, it's a nice way to explore my sexuality and my wetting fetish. I wish I had more time to write, too.

Oh my...
What an awfully naughty thing for May to do...
Nice to see you exercising your unpredictability, and see May finally show some of her true colors (yellow, I suppose?).
Another wonderful chapter on the adventures of yellow-- I mean, white water cabin.
As for myself, I may have just pulled a May while reading this. Good thing I'm wearing this easy-up.
Off to do other things...

Great chapter! Though I'll always want Shayla to wet herself, I agree that some realism is necessary. It was a nice touch to have May brazenly wet herself at the end. It was already obvious to the reader that May liked wetting herself, but I'm curious to see what will happen now that Shayla knows. It certainly creates a fun dynamic.

Can't wait to see what you have in store next! But don't feel too much pressure about writing quickly.