Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Great chapter! I'm excited to see what happens with her being in a diaper all day, especially in that outfit.

It looks like I'm too late to vote, but I think I would've gone with May. But it's a tough choice!

Each option would be fun. Shayla seems attracted to Fern, and Fern has dealt with some leaks herself (her leaks and wetting history would be fun to learn about). Melody seems like she's most reliant on diapers and doesn't seem to mind, which is a fun contrast with Shayla insisting that she doesn't need diapers. May seems to enjoy wetting, so it would be fun to see if she has any casual/intentional accidents or maybe have her convince Shayla to use the diaper.

I'm excited to see the story continue.

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pictured: Emily, probably. Artwork is from https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/97243571   Shayla eventually calmed down a bit after stifling some giggles. She had a wide grin on her face. Emil

It was some time in early June at the Ship Island Camp. Campers  and their parents showed up in droves, disembarking from the ferry with heavy backpacks, sleeping bags, and bedrolls. They chattered wi

Another short one for the fans! May and Shayla left the scene without so much as a second word. In her soaking wet shorts, may walked along, seeming content with herself. Shayla was feeling the o

Posted Images

On 7/31/2020 at 12:36 AM, throwawayname said:

Seems like they'd make good friends, and we haven't heard much of May since morning.

1 seems implausible as, in my interpretaion, our protagonist fears association with Melody and her... uh... 'immaturity'.

I could see scenario 3 working, but---ultimately---we have seen more interaction with Fern than May in the last post or two, and I would also expect our protagonist to be a bit upset with Fern over her most recent requirement, so scenario 2 is my recommendation.

Well written btw.

Appreciate the relatively realistic setting/events and relatively tasteful descriptions.

One small point of criticism:

IMHO our protagonist could use a bit of a break-- 3 for 3 days/nights seems a tad much for someone who doesn't normally have issues to this extent, though I recognize many of us on this thread would prefer to allow the occurence of such improbable events for the sake of indulgence in eroticism or other reasons.

For instance, would Fern really have not allowed our protagonist a minute to switch into a less-revealing outfit, at the very least, as long as she acquiesced to retaining her unwanted undergarment?

Additionally, would our protagonist have had the confidence to once again take a risk and overestimate her holding capability after having made the same mistake twice already in the previous 24 hours? I cannot say as I am not the character in question. However, had I been in said character's shoes, I can say that my first priority would have been avoiding that same mistake at almost any cost.

Nonetheless, these are just two details and I respect any dissenting points-of-view. After all, I do not have experience with any degree of urinary incontinence on a personal level, so who am I to say what is realistic and what isn't... or whether realism is even all that important for these types of stories?

Either way, this is probably my favorite of the ones I've seen so far on this site (tbf, can't say I've read very many).

Fair criticisms here; I think I get a bit eager with the wetting sometimes (they are my favorite thing to write)! That's one of the reasons I'm considering switching to someone else's perspective soon. I added so many characters in the first place so that each one could have unique wetting experiences. And yes, going with May makes the most sense, but I thought it would be cool to give people some choices.

I think the writing should probably be better, it would elevate the smut as well. I'm not a very experienced writer, and sometimes it shows. Thanks for your comment, I can always appreciate some criticism in good faith.

I totally get the eagerness for those scenes 😉

Regarding the choice, I had been thinking about it from Shayla's perspective, or who she would choose if the decision were up to her.

After thinking about it, I recognized that (as the writer) you also have the option to create extenuating circumstances that would force her into a different situation.

For instance, May (maybe out of her sense of voyeurism?) could pick Melody, leaving Shayla with Fern-- or May could herself pick Fern and leave Shayla with Melody; perhaps she has similar feelings for Fern as Shayla appears to be developing.

While I do not see Shayla picking Melody voluntarily, and doubt her choosing Fern so soon after her recent incident, there are other perfectly reasonable methods to achieve such pairings.

So, let the people's choice decide.

As for the writing:

I'm not seeing any glaring technical mistakes at a glance, which alone puts this ahead of many entries in this genre.

Your descriptions are great IMO, and the dialogue flows well.

It's consistent both stylistically and continuity-wise-- I'm no writer, but I'm not seeing many flaws aside from the eagerness, the status of which as a flaw being questionable given the genre.

I like your idea to switch things up and give Shayla a bit of a break.

This should help tone down the improbability of the written chain of events, even just a little, and make the story more believable.

Maybe we will see May have a bit of fun---or even embarassment---in the coming passages?

Looking forward to your next post--

Thanks!

Edited by throwawayname
Fixed typos (see edit history)
On 8/3/2020 at 4:51 PM, PeeStacy said:

Fair criticisms here; I think I get a bit eager with the wetting sometimes (they are my favorite thing to write)! That's one of the reasons I'm considering switching to someone else's perspective soon. I added so many characters in the first place so that each one could have unique wetting experiences. And yes, going with May makes the most sense, but I thought it would be cool to give people some choices.

I think the writing should probably be better, it would elevate the smut as well. I'm not a very experienced writer, and sometimes it shows. Thanks for your comment, I can always appreciate some criticism in good faith.

I think your writing has been great, so don't worry about that too much. I'm certainly enjoying your story, and it seems as though others are as well. Your story just might be my favorite at the moment.

I think the criticism is fair, but I don't personally see it as an issue as of yet. It can definitely get repetitive and unrealistic if the protagonist has an accident in every chapter or multiple times a day (though I'm a "the more the merrier" type of person myself), but I haven't seen that happen with your story just yet. 

The first accident was a legitimate accident, no issues there. The second was she wet the bed, which makes perfect sense since she's in that cabin for a reason. The third only occurred because Emily put her in a tough situation and her pride got in the way. It didn't feel forced or overly unrealistic to me. But that's just my opinion. 

I'm sure you don't want to overdo it, but now that she's in a diaper during the day, I'd love to see her have an accident in it. It'd be great to have someone have an accident between her and May during the scavenger hunt, at least. But you can't please everyone, so I understand if you decide to hold off on that.

I do agree that different perspectives is a great way to keep things fresh so you can have wetting accidents without it seeming like you're focusing too much on a particular character. Regardless of what you choose, I'm excited to see where you take the story.

• 2 weeks later...

Absolutely awesome story! I know it is challenging to write, but please keep going on as I am now hooked and cannot wait for the next episode. I hope that she will end in full diapers rather soon (considering that she did not make it to the toilets even once since arriving, I guess it is not pull ups that she needs. I also liked to see the "Stacy" calendar entry in a previous post.

Thanks a lot for this entertaining story.

I‘d rather have her stay in pullups. We already have so many stories with thick diapers, while we are severely lacking some good pullup content.

3 hours ago, OkiF said:

Absolutely awesome story! I know it is challenging to write, but please keep going on as I am now hooked and cannot wait for the next episode. I hope that she will end in full diapers rather soon (considering that she did not make it to the toilets even once since arriving, I guess it is not pull ups that she needs. I also liked to see the "Stacy" calendar entry in a previous post.

Thanks a lot for this entertaining story.

Consider me a new fan! I don't usually like to read as I'm more of a movie and TV series fan, but I decided to check out this sub-forum and I'm glad I did. The title instantly intrigued me and as soon as I started reading, I was hooked. I kept wanting to know what happens next just like everyone else.

Some good criticism and and great suggestions have been offered already. If I had any creativity in me I would try to offer some, but sadly I don't. Everyone always has room to grow, and we can already see you getting better at it. I really like your writing, so keep up the fantastic work! Including the communities choices for how things play out is also really cool. It reminds me of the "Choose your own adventure" Goosebumps books I used to read.

I'm not sure if nobody noticed this, as I didn't see anyone comment on it, but this little addition at the end of the chapter on page 3 really made me smile xD:

1811611779_stacysclouds.jpg.88d0bc71e770c9676d6f6cf013da6bae.jpg

Including a picture of the chart was a brilliant idea. I think its a really cute way to sum up the events.

On 7/31/2020 at 2:52 PM, PeeStacy said:

Thanks! Looks like you already got that. I'm also thinking of switching whose perspective I write from at some point. Might be good to see things through another lens.

I love this idea of switching perspectives sometimes!

Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us. I can't wait to read more!

Sumer camp proves great learn-to-plan situations.  Some Low lands with salt water to cross while studying shore birds often place rowers 30 minutes from screenig brush.  Higher up ditto on fresh water lakes.  Hiking from the highest camps takes campers well above vegitation screens.  Going dowm the east side campers find no vegitative understory to hide their pees.  Short grass lands surround camps still further down the east side.  Great for extended donky outings.   Horrid for outdoor peeing.  Winter floods wash vegetation off raft-river shores.

Growing up on the west side I had multiple experiences due to my bad planning.

Excellent choice of settings! 

On 8/15/2020 at 8:22 AM, NamesAreHard2 said:

I‘d rather have her stay in pullups. We already have so many stories with thick diapers, while we are severely lacking some good pullup content.

I agree! You can expect the pullups to stay in this story.

By the way, thanks for your kind words and patience, everyone. This story isn't dead, I'm just a slow writer.

Edited by PeeStacy (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

Nice! That verbal sparring was great, love to see some conflict with a side dish of humiliation. I really like the Emily/Shayla dynamic.

I think it would be really fun if their fighting led to an actual physical fight that resulted in one or more sets of wet pants. Almost seemed to be going there for a minute in the middle of the scene.

It could also be cool if Whitewater cabin did a traditionally "scary" camp activity (rock climbing/rappelling? Ghost stories?) that caused some fear accidents. I worked as a camp counselor for a couple years running the rappelling activity, and we usually had one or two campers per summer that wet themselves (they were quite a bit younger than the campers in this story, but still).

Whitewater cabin encountering a camper from another cabin who's had/having an accident could also make for an interesting scene.

Anyway, great job, really enjoying the story, glad to see it continued! 

Loved the heated dialogue between the pairs-- the emotion there was really palpable. I also appreciated the backstory on Emily and Willow, in addition to your partnering decisions. Classic Melody, always needing a change from Fern. 

I wonder where they will be going to find the next clue... maybe tubing/on a boatride from a wooded area, through a dusty/sandy area, and along the left fork of a nearby stream/body of water?

Oooh... lots of water... seems like something that could inspire certain impulses, intentional or not...

Now, if you'll excuse me, I've got an easy-up that's feeling just a bit too dry right now, and, unlike most of the whitewater cabin residents, I cannot say that what I'm about to do is unintentional. 😉

10 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Throwaway,  How about a scary abandoned railway tunnel?  

Sounds like a good setting for interesting events, though I'm not quite seeing how that would line up with some of the hints from the first clue. Maybe I'm just not thinking about it in the right way though. Idk.

Maybe we could see something similar hinted at in the next clue... Spooky tunnel/abandoned place of some sort?

Whatever it is, I'm looking forward to reading more.

Much appreciated, Stacy.

“Let’s take a seat and work out this clue.” Shayla suggested, desperately searching for any form of distraction. As Shayla and May sat down, Shayla’s pullup audibly crinkled.

“I’m not sure what ‘It seats not one, it seats not three’ means”, said May, “but ‘you’ll float to where the clue will be’ seems like it means the clue is across the lake.”

Shayla slowly nodded. “I can’t think of what else that could mean,” she said. Shayla folded up the clue and put it in her back pocket.

“Let’s get going then!” May replied cheerily.

“Can we stop by the cabin on the way back? I want to get changed.” Shayla said.

“We need to get to the clues as fast as possible! But I want to get my backpack. Who knows what we’ll have to carry? I also want to take my water bottle, just in case.” May smiled shyly.

“Fine. Let’s just go.” Shayla said, a subtle note of frustration present in her otherwise calm voice.

Shayla and May walked quickly back to the cabin. “Emily and Willow went the complete opposite way. Either they have a different clue than us or they’re just dumb. Either way, the lake is pretty close to here.” May said as they approached the cabin. As May and Shayla entered the cabin, Shayla noticed a slight whiff of urine. She quickly located the source: a large, soaked diaper with glittery star stickers in the trash can. Melody. She thought.

May hastily gathered her things, a process requiring less than ten seconds. Her water bottle was already filled. Shayla found her own water bottle (also filled) and placed it in the bag next to May’s. “You gonna bring anything else?” asked May.

“Nope.”

“What about a fresh pullup?” May offered.

Shayla was taken aback. “I don’t need it.”

May responded only with a skeptical look; her eyes scanned Shayla from her head to her waistband, then paused.

“It’s just a formality, OK?” Shayla paused, as if trying to find the best way to convince herself. “I don’t need it, I’m only doing it to make Fern happy.”

May shrugged it off. “Suit yourself, Shayla.”

“I will!” barked Shayla.

May and Shayla left the cabin without Shayla’s spare pullup, making a bee line towards the lake. On the way, they passed by some other girls headed in a different direction. As May and Shayla walked by, the other girls giggled. I hope they didn’t see my underwear. Thought Shayla, her face turning more red. When May and Shayla finally arrived at the lake, they walked onto the docks and followed them to a shelter just above the water. Within the shelter were several small canoes tied to wooden posts by the dock, each with two worn wooden oars. A sign in the back of the shelter said

BOAT OCCUPANCY: 2

May and Shayla instantly connected the dots. “It seats not one, it seats not three!” Shayla and May said in unison. May walked to the bow of the boat and began untying the rope which held it inside the shelter. Since the camp was made for older teens and young adults, the boats were left unsupervised. As May freed the canoe from its tether, Shayla got in. May energetically pushed the boat out of its spot.

“Wait, what about life jackets?” Shayla asked.

“Oh shit, you’re right! I’ll go get some.” May replied, rushing to the back of the shelter. Shayla grabbed a neighboring pillar to hold the canoe steady while awaiting May’s return.

I hope the life jacket is a little big, it would be nice not to have my ‘just-in-case panties’ visible to everyone on the water. May returned, life jackets in hand. She tossed them both into the center of the boat, then stepped in from the dock.

May set her bag between the two of them as they sat facing the stern of the canoe. As each of them put their life jackets on, Shayla silently thanked May for picking a large one for her. “Ready to go?” May asked. “Ready.” Shayla replied. As they each took one of the old oars, they began to row out towards the vast lake.

Officially, the lake had no name. To them, it was simply The Lake. The Lake was massive and c-shaped, wrapping gently around a stubby peninsula. Wild birds sang loudly in the clear skies above, and the murky water reflected the bright and warm sun. Occasionally, little fish would make ripples and waves appear in the surface, only to vanish into the cool waters again. Sizeable Douglas fir trees surrounded them on all sides, ancient and full of green needles and plump pinecones. Shayla and May rowed out into the lake, eventually spotting others out on the water (there were several docks along the lake). Shayla took a moment to appreciate the beauty of the lake, twisting her body around. With each heavy stroke of her oar, the slight crinkling sound of her pullup added to the splash of the oar penetrating the nearly-still surface of the lake and the squeaky rubbing of the new orange life vests.

Breathing heavily, Shayla and May gently glided to the center of the lake before pulling their oars from the waters and placing them within the splintery canoe. “So what should we look for now?” Shayla asked.

May shrugged. “I’m not sure. Can I see the paper again?”

Shayla shifted removed the folded paper from her pocket. I wish that damn crinkling would stop. Maybe it’s just the paper itself. Shayla thought as she handed the paper to her scavenger hunt companion.

May took the paper in her hands and delicately unfolded it. “And from the bark and through the dust; it’s not what’s right that you should trust.” May quizzically paused, staring into space while she thought about it. “I don’t know what to make of that.” she finally said.

“Maybe if we keep paddling around, it will be more obvious.” Shayla suggested hopefully.

“Yeah. I’m not sure what else to do.” May added.

They lifted their oars and synchronously rowed once again, creating subtle waves in the calm water below. Each was impressed by the other’s strength and endurance. Between breaths, May began speaking to Shayla.

“So… I have to ask… How come you’re wearing a pullup?” She asked, turning her head around so that she made partial eye contact with Shayla.

“Can we talk about something else?” Shayla requested.

“I’m not judging. I’m just curious, that’s all. Emily was a total bitch to you earlier. I mean, everyone has those moments sometimes, including her. I’ve definitely had my fair share of accidents.”

I guess she’ll find out sooner or later. Shayla thought. “Well, it wasn’t exactly an accident.”

May turned around again, with an expression which betrayed what Shayla could only describe as fascination. Just then, a gentle breeze began to inch their canoe forward. Knowing that she might have seemed a bit too interested, May returned her gaze to the waters behind them as the wind blew gently through her long and frizzy hair. “Go on.” she finally mustered.

Shayla was unfazed. “Well, it’s not like I wet myself on purpose.”

May grinned. “Of course not.”

Shayla continued. “After breakfast today, I really needed to go to the bathroom. I thought I could hold it, because I thought I would be able to use the bathroom in the dining hall.”

“You did have a lot of coffee.” May added.

Shayla blushed. “Yeah, that was probably not the right choice. Either way, I really didn’t think that it would be that big of a deal. But as soon as I got up to go pee, that bitch Emily followed me. She stepped right in front of me in line and started hogging the toilet before I had the chance to use it.”

The breeze picked up, furthering their canoe along the water. “Let’s let the breeze get us for a while, I want to hear your story.” May said, putting her wet oar back in the center of the boat.

“OK. I could use a break from rowing anyway.” said Shayla, putting her own oar on top of May’s. “Just let me drink some water first.”

“Sure.” May said, trying to contain her enthusiasm as she unzipped her backpack.

Shayla removed her water bottle hastily, rapidly screwing off the cap. She began to take a long, slow drink. The water in her transparent, pink bottle glistened in the sun in between the dense array of diverse stickers. Shayla continued drinking for almost half a minute before letting out a satisfied “aaah” and putting the remainder of the water away. May’s eyes squarely met Shayla’s shapely lips as she finished her long drink. May then returned her gaze to Shayla’s eyes.

“Where was I again?” Shayla paused. “Oh yeah. Emily took forever in the bathroom. I bet she wasn’t even using it. Finally, I had to give up, because I heard everyone start to head out. I met back up with the group and she followed right behind me.”

“It’s definitely not a coincidence.” May added.

“Certainly not. Then we all went outside and played frisbee.”

“I remember that. So that’s why you ran off.”

“Yeah. I… didn’t want Fern to know that I still needed to go. I thought I could hold it –”

“—Then the coffee caught up to you.” May interrupted, failing to hide her interest.

“…right.” Shayla said, warily. “I had to run to the bathroom, but I didn’t quite um….”

“Didn’t quite hold it?” May added, a slight glimmer in her eye.

“Yeah. Fern brought me these clothes and I got changed.” Shayla said, matter-of-factly.

May, filled to the brim with questions waiting to be answered, asked none of them. “Emily is such a bitch.” She finally said.

“Totally. Does she pull crap like this all the time?”

“Yeah, she’s always really mean. I think she’s taken a special disliking to you though. I’m not sure why that is, but she’s being particularly insufferable.”

With the gentle breeze guiding them forward, the girls continued talking for a few minutes, when suddenly Shayla spotted something between the trees. “What’s that over there?” She asked, pointing towards the shore. May looked at where Shayla was pointing. The trees parted slightly, revealing a narrow clearing and a path.

“Let’s check it out!” May said with enthusiasm. The girls rowed towards the shore until the water was too shallow to continue. They hopped out and pulled the canoe partially out of the water, so that it wouldn’t float away. May unbuckled her life jacket, then tossed it into the boat with the oars. She took her backpack out, slung it over her shoulder, and looked at the path. Shayla removed her own life jacket reluctantly, knowing that her plastic, flowery waistband was visible to the entire world now.

“Shayla, you’re a genius!” May shouted.

Shayla smiled and chuckled. “What did I do?”

“This path has bark chips on it.” May paused.

“Over the bark and through the dust!” Shayla and May said, simultaneously.

“Yes, I knew we would find it soon. Let’s follow it.”

With that, May and Shayla followed the winding bark path through the trees and woods. This was the less-used part of the small island, and mostly served as a refuge for all of the local wildlife. And with the path guiding them, it was unlikely that they would get lost. The girls talked about their favorite things, getting to know each other. In the quiet woods, Shayla’s just-in-case panties made their subtle sound with each step, much to her annoyance.

After a while of walking, Shayla slowed down and stopped. “How much longer do you think?” She asked, panting.

“I’m not sure.” May replied.

“Can I get my water, please?” Shayla requested.

May held still. “Sure!”

Shayla unzipped May’s backpack and took another long drink of the lukewarm water. It’s warm but it hits the spot. “Can you get mine out, too?” May asked. Shayla got May’s plain blue water bottle out and passed it to her. May drank for at least half a minute, allowing little dribbles to run down the front of her shirt. The dribbles reminded Shayla that she would eventually need to find somewhere to pee. I really want to find the next clue though. Shayla thought. I’ll just go pee whenever May decides to; it might be embarrassing to ask. May replaced the cap on her water bottle, then returned it to Shayla, who put it back in May’s bag. Shayla zipped the bag up, keeping her own water bottle in her hand.

As the girls continued walking, Shayla continued to take little sips of water. The hot day had made her very thirsty, so she made sure to keep hydrated. At this point Shayla noticed a slight pressure in her bladder. It’s nothing serious. I can at least wait for May to go. Maybe I shouldn’t keep sipping on this water though… Shayla thought. She unzipped May’s backpack and put her water back, seeing that the large water bottle was half-empty at this point.

The bark trail suddenly ended, giving way to a dirt path. “It’s the dust!” May exclaimed. Shayla nodded. I know the clue is nearby, I can feel it. After just a few minutes more of walking, Shayla noticed her bladder a bit more. It’s not bad yet, and I can just stop and pee in the woods at any time. She still challenged herself to hold on for as long as May could, perhaps willfully ignoring the extra sips she had recently taken.  The girls happened upon a fork in the road with a wooden signpost pointing to the left and to the right. The right post read

BREANNA’S MTN. RAIL PASSAGE

while the left signpost read

GREEN COVE CAVE SYSTEM TRAIL

“Which way are we supposed to go?” May asked. Shayla pulled out the clue again and began to read it. “’It’s not what’s right that you should trust.’ I think that means that we should go left.”

May shrugged. “I’m not sure what else to do. I sure hope this is the right path. We’re actually pretty far from the main part of the camp.”

Yeah, and it’s a good thing too. I don’t want anyone to see me right now. At the same time, Shayla wished there was a bathroom, since she didn’t much like peeing in the woods (she didn’t have a perfect track record with getting all of her pee outside of her pants when squatting). Thinking about using the bathroom made Shayla need to pee more, causing her to recognize the seriousness of the situation. There’s no way I’m gonna pee in this thing. And having to go this bad is why I ended up wearing it in the first place.

Shayla and May walked along the Green Cove Cave System trail for a short while before happening upon what appeared to be a large rock with a hole in it. Thick layers of verdant moss coated the porous exterior of the rock, giving it an ancient appearance and allowing it to blend in with the surrounding grasses and shrubbery. The trail had all but ended here, leaving only the rock, the surrounding trees, and the grasses below.

Shayla recalled the final information contained in the clue: “So tilt your head towards the blue; there you’ll find your second clue.” Shayla hoped that she would find the clue fast, since the pressure of her pee had only built.

May offered “Well, we can’t see the lake from here. Maybe it’s in a tree or something? I think it means to look to the sky.”

Shayla scanned the trees, now standing with her legs crossed. May didn’t seem to notice. “We should walk around and take a look. I guess we should search for something blue.” May said. The girls began walking around the large rock, searching for anything of substance or meaning. I sure hope we can find this clue fast. May doesn’t even look like she has to go at all… I think I need a different plan. Perhaps worse than her questionable ability to pee outdoors, Shayla was painfully pee-shy. Especially with someone she didn’t really know all that well. Earlier, Shayla thought it might be easy. However, the thought of peeing in front of May had gradually become absolutely mortifying.

May had retrieved her water bottle and continued sipping as well. Well, she’s got to go eventually… Shayla thought, struggling to convince herself.

For ten more minutes they searched in vain, retracing their steps and finding nothing. Although more desperate than before, Shayla remained confident in her ability to stay completely dry. This stupid pullup is just a formality.

Then, May came up with a suggestion. “Why don’t we look in that cave?” She asked.

“With what? There’s no light in there and we didn’t bring flashlights.” Shayla replied. She didn’t like to admit it, but Shayla had a strong adversity to the dark.

“Well, do you have any other ideas?”

Shayla paused, standing cross-legged. “No.” Fuck, I don’t want to climb around in there, I’ve really got to go!

“Then let’s go!” May snapped back.

“OK.” Shayla said, resigned.

May got on her hands and knees and crawled into the cave first. Shayla followed, doing her best not to stare at May’s ass. May slowly continued, feeling around blindly as they entered the shadows. “Let’s go this way maybe!” May said, her voice echoing and booming through the small space. Shayla followed closely behind her, straining as she worked her muscles hard to hold her pee in.

May suddenly turned her head and lurched to their right. “Over there!”

“Where?” Shayla replied, already feeling claustrophobic and creeped out inside of the dank cave. She couldn’t see what she was talking about, possibly because May was blocking Shayla’s view. May didn’t reply, choosing to blindly advance through the cave. What does she see? Shayla wondered.

Shayla did her best to follow in May’s path, gaining more confidence and moving with more purpose. She relaxed a little bit, putting trust in May’s searching.

Suddenly, Shayla’s hand fell much further than she expected it to, landing in a shallow puddle of water. The cold feeling in her hand and the loud splash shocked her. Shit! Without warning, a sudden jet of pee squirted into her padding. The feeling was warm and wet, briefly heating her front. “Ugh!” Shayla yelled before stemming the brief flow and controlling herself. Well, it wasn’t that much pee… She thought as the pullup absorbed the wetness and caused all but the lingering warmth to subside.

“You dry?” Shayla thought she heard May say.

For a moment, Shayla panicked, before realizing that May had asked “You fine?”

“Just fine over here.” Shayla said. As the girls crawled through the cave, Shayla began to see what May was talking about. A small hole in the top of the cave was letting in gentle rays of sunlight, which illuminated the floor below. Judging from these rays of light, the cave was large enough to stand in now. Shayla and May inched forth and cautiously stood up. Shayla diligently held her bladder muscles tight, insisting to herself that no more would happen.  “Wait, there it is!” May exclaimed, pointing in the direction of the light.

Hanging from a gray cord was a small red bag. May rushed over and yanked the clue from its cord, greedily stuffing it in her pocket. “Let’s read this outside!”

Shayla agreed, and they crawled back out of the cave, each eager to see the contents of the clue. “Read what it says!” Shayla commanded, holding her thighs together as May unfurled dug inside of the bag. Maybe she’ll want to go pee after finding this, I don’t want to have any more leaks!

The bag contained three different marbles, presumably to prove that this clue had been found. A tightly-folded paper sat on top of them. May unfolded it as Shayla subtly bounced on her feet, her pullup still crinkling slightly. The clue said

With wood below and metal atop

a path which steam once harshly rocked

you’ll ride this express for just one stop

then walk where all good ghosts would go

the second column, the zeroth row.

Shayla read over the clue several times, repeating the words to herself beside May, who was presumably doing the same thing. Well, we found the clue. Maybe this is a good stopping point, I really need to take a pee. Shayla continued shuffling uncomfortably, having trouble processing the contents of the clue.

“Hey May, --” Shayla started.

“Shhhh, I heard something.” May interrupted.

For a second, Shayla heard nothing except for the occasional crunching noise of her just-in-case panties. “But I need to –”

Cutting Shayla off again, May interjected with “Quiet. There it is again.”

Then Shayla heard what May was talking about. Sticks and leaves crunching on the ground, voices in the distance. Oh come on! Shayla thought. The voices drew closer, becoming more audible as Shayla and May stood perfectly still. Shit, it couldn’t be!

May confirmed her suspicions: “God damn it, it’s Emily and Willow.”

Shayla fidgeted in place uncomfortably, not sure what to do.

chart_8.thumb.png.f84aac28b408c730487e362d871ce58f.png