Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pictured: Emily, probably. Artwork is from https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/97243571   Shayla eventually calmed down a bit after stifling some giggles. She had a wide grin on her face. Emil

It was some time in early June at the Ship Island Camp. Campers  and their parents showed up in droves, disembarking from the ferry with heavy backpacks, sleeping bags, and bedrolls. They chattered wi

Another short one for the fans! May and Shayla left the scene without so much as a second word. In her soaking wet shorts, may walked along, seeming content with herself. Shayla was feeling the o

Posted Images

Feeling somewhat defeated, Shayla plopped back down onto the seat of the toilet. With her pee rapidly cooling in the concrete bathroom, Shayla sat and thought about how she had wet her pants two days in a row. Guess I’m not alone in Yellowwater Cabin after all.

The wait for Fern to come back was long, or so it seemed to Shayla. In reality, Fern wanted to get back to the bathroom as fast as possible. Where is everyone else? Shayla wondered. Maybe the scavenger hunt already started. Fern eventually returned, hastily walking through the front door and marching towards Shayla’s stall. Fern softly knocked on the door, which Shayla shyly opened.

“Here are some fresh clothes for you. I also brought some shampoo and a towel in case you want to take a shower.”

Shayla noticed that Fern was standing uncomfortably in her place, but still admired her long legs and fit build. “What about clean up?” Shayla asked as she took the neat bundle of stuff from Fern.

Fern answered: “I’ll take care of it, just leave your wet stuff in a pile and I’ll take it back.”

“OK.”

“Just try to hurry up, the scavenger hunt begins soon and I still need to find a partner for you.”

“OK, where should I meet you?”

Fern was looking slightly impatient at this point. “Just go back where we were playing frisbee before.”

“OK.”

“And I don’t want any arguments about this, OK?”

“OK.” About what?

At that moment, Fern excused herself suddenly and entered the stall next to Shayla. Shayla heard a zipper unzipping and the large bundle of keys jangling within the exposed pocket of Fern’s revealing jean shorts. The sound of Fern’s pee hitting the toilet bred a slight reaction of jealousy in Shayla.

With the clean stuff in her hands, Shayla awkwardly walked towards the shower stalls. She tried her best to avoid the feeling of her soaking thighs coming together, but each step reminded her of her most recent in a growing sequence of accidents. I probably needed a shower anyway.

Shayla set her things on a bench by the shower and stripped down, taking one last look at her soaking wet jeans and panties. Hope Fern can take care of this quickly. She took the shampoo from the top of the stack and walked across the shiny linoleum tiles to one of the many shower stalls, then turned on the water. Ice cold water spilled from the tap, sending a chill down Shayla’s spine. But the water gradually warmed up to a welcomingly steamy temperature.

Nice, I got hot water! It was known around the camp that getting hot water for showers dependent strictly on luck, not an any discernable rhyme or reason. Shayla washed her frizzy hair, feeling the suds form as the shampoo lathered relaxingly on her scalp. The soap ran down her body and into the drain. Using some more shampoo, Shayla scrubbed her body clean, paying particular attention to her legs, which had been sticky with urine.

After just a few relaxing minutes under the water, Shayla felt refreshed and prepared to begin the scavenger hunt. She turned off the water, emerging more confidently than she had entered. Much better. Shayla lifted the towel from it place in the neat bundle and dried herself off. She felt relieved that her wet clothes were nowhere to be found, like it never happened in the first place. I’m glad Fern came in when she did.

After drying herself off, Shayla turned her attention to getting dressed. She put on her sports bra, then started to lift a green shirt from the top of the stack. But what she saw next was greatly surprising: beneath her shirt, Fern had placed a fresh pull-up.

Oh no, come on! Shayla thought, picking it up delicately with her hands. She quickly searched through the stack one more time, expecting to have at least one other option; she found none. Come on, Fern! What is this shit? But Shayla knew the message that Fern was sending. And she had no reasonable arguments the contrary. Ugh, this is what she meant by ‘arguments’.

Shayla knew that she couldn’t just stand there much longer; it was decision time. I could carry this in the towel, but I don’t want to go commando. I’ll just change out of it when I drop by stuff off at the cabin. Shayla put her shirt and socks on first, saving the pullup and shorts for last. When the moment finally arrived, Shayla searched along the top of the diaper, as she had many times before, until she found which side was the back. One foot at a time. Shayla thought, slipping the pullup up until it reached her hips. I can’t believe I’m wearing one of these during the day. Her clean pants were a pair of short shorts which left little to the imagination. Bright pink and very tight, Shayla would have loved to wear them under almost any other circumstances. I would rather wear these in a blizzard than with a fucking pull-up. She pulled them up to her hips, mostly covering her embarrassing diaper.

I’m almost too scared to look in the mirror. Deflated, Shayla took about a dozen crinkling steps towards the mirror; whatever confidence she had in herself after her shower had now evaporated like the steam from the linoleum floors. Oh no, I can’t believe I have to go outside looking like this. Fern was clearly in a hurry when she had picked out these clothes for Shayla. Her flattering green shirt scarcely reached the top of her belly button, and her shorts rode provocatively low. Unfortunately, the crinkling plastic waistband of her pullup hiked high on her waist, its bright purple fringe exposed above the top of her shorts. Oh no, everyone who sees me is going to know! What should I do?

Knowing that she had already spent too much time in the bathroom, Shayla knew that she had to get a move on. I know, I’ll use the towel! I’ll look weird, but not too bad. Shayla wrapped the towel around her waist, securing it in the front as best as she could. She put on the fresh pair of shoes Fern had brought, then carried her shampoo in her other hand. This just might work. Shayla thought as she walked out of the building.

Shayla walked quickly back towards the cabin, doing her best to stay away from anyone who might hear the rustling of her daytime protection. The towel came undone once, falling to the ground. Luckily, Shayla thought, there wasn’t anyone around to see. Flustered, she continued to her destination. OK, I’m just gonna change back into some panties and go back to the others.

When she finally arrived back at the cabin, Shayla awkwardly opened the door, held her shampoo, and held the towel in place. As she spun around with her hand on the door, she was greeted by a familiar, gentle, cheerful voice. “Hi Shayla, you’re just in time, the scavenger hunt starts in five minutes.”

Shit! “Can I just… get changed real quick?”

“Shayla, you said you wouldn’t argue about this.” Fern said, her cheery voice supplemented with undertones of disappointment. “Didn’t you just change clothes?”

“Yes, but… I want to wear something different?”

“Different how?”

“I don’t want to wear a diaper.” Shayla huffed, shifting her gaze between the ground and Fern’s sea-green eyes.

“It’s not a diaper, Shayla, it’s a pullup. And it’s just in case.”

“Just in case of what?” But Shayla already knew, and was already tired of this rhetorical exercise.

“Just in case you have another little leak. You’re going to be in the woods for a while during the scavenger hunt.”

“I don’t need to wear a diaper! That was just one time today!”

“Shayla, don’t think of it like a diaper. These are your just-in-case panties.”

“I’m not gonna wet myself!”

“I know you’re not. But just in case. They’re your just-in-case panties.”

What is she gonna call them next? Big girl panties? Shayla and Fern continued back and forth like this for a few minutes more, drawing them closer to the time of the scavenger hunt. Fern checked her watch repeatedly. Her watch was pink and sparkly, with large digital letters.

“Shayla, we can talk about this later. And don’t even worry about it, everyone in the cabin will understand. Heck, I think only myself and Willow are the only ones to go without having full-blown accidents, and we don’t even have perfect track records. Shayla glimpsed at the chart. Well, I guess that’s true. She noticed something else. Fern had given herself a rainbow sticker for the day. That’s why she was in such a hurry. Shayla thought. Before Fern could say anything more, someone else knocked on the door: another counselor. “Fern, time to go! Get your campers together for the scavenger hunt!”

Fern took Shayla by the hand and walked her out the door. “No time to talk about this now.” Her voice was sterner, but still oddly gentle. Once Shayla realized her hand was being held, she blushed in excitement and embarrassment. Fern released her hand and they walked quickly back to the rest of the cabin. Shayla did her best impression of a chameleon all along the way, wanting the thirsty earth to swallow her and her overactive bladder up.

They met up with the rest of Whitewater cabin and most of the camp at large, standing in a great circle and listening to someone in the center. Shayla couldn’t quite see the speaker over the wall of taller people in front of her. That’s probably for the best. She thought, secreting herself away within the dense crowd. No one should be able to see now. Shayla stood directly behind May; they both strained to hear the rules of the hunt.

A booming male voice attempted to pierce the muffling wall of campers: “OK everyone, there will be …”   -- Shayla struggled to hear – “… clues to find. Your first clues will be given to each pair by your counselor. You will each have …” – Shayla bumped into May and lost focus for a few seconds – “ … solve the puzzle. The first ones to find all of the clues wins!”

After a few more minutes of muffled talking, Shayla put together the gist of the game. Still, she did not know how long she would have or how many clues had to be found. Of course, she didn’t know where they were, but the first clue would give a hint for that. The question she never asked herself was when she would be able to use the bathroom.

The man at the center of the circle said something unintelligible, causing everyone to break up and return to their cabin groups. Shayla reconvened with Whitewater cabin, situating herself awkwardly in front of Melody and May to hide her padded, flowery, purple secret from potential onlookers.

Everyone looked to Fern, who was now holding a small stack of envelopes. “OK everyone, you heard what he said. Now, who do you want to partner up with?”

Willow and Emily raised their hands simultaneously. “Willow and Emily, want to be partners?” Willow replied hastily “Yeah!” Fern nodded and handed them a sealed white envelope with a large red question mark on it. No one else spoke up immediately, and Fern scanned the remaining three girls. “If someone doesn’t have a partner, you can go with me. I didn’t set up the hunt so it’ll be just as fun with me.”

Who should I go with?

Cast your vote!

1)      Melody

2)      May

3)      Fern

chart_6.thumb.png.d857a5623eb46ae01d001976899a25a1.png

Seems like they'd make good friends, and we haven't heard much of May since morning.

1 seems implausible as, in my interpretaion, our protagonist fears association with Melody and her... uh... 'immaturity'.

I could see scenario 3 working, but---ultimately---we have seen more interaction with Fern than May in the last post or two, and I would also expect our protagonist to be a bit upset with Fern over her most recent requirement, so scenario 2 is my recommendation.

Well written btw.

Appreciate the relatively realistic setting/events and relatively tasteful descriptions.

One small point of criticism:

IMHO our protagonist could use a bit of a break-- 3 for 3 days/nights seems a tad much for someone who doesn't normally have issues to this extent, though I recognize many of us on this thread would prefer to allow the occurence of such improbable events for the sake of indulgence in eroticism or other reasons.

For instance, would Fern really have not allowed our protagonist a minute to switch into a less-revealing outfit, at the very least, as long as she acquiesced to retaining her unwanted undergarment?

Additionally, would our protagonist have had the confidence to once again take a risk and overestimate her holding capability after having made the same mistake twice already in the previous 24 hours? I cannot say as I am not the character in question. However, had I been in said character's shoes, I can say that my first priority would have been avoiding that same mistake at almost any cost.

Nonetheless, these are just two details and I respect any dissenting points-of-view. After all, I do not have experience with any degree of urinary incontinence on a personal level, so who am I to say what is realistic and what isn't... or whether realism is even all that important for these types of stories?

Either way, this is probably my favorite of the ones I've seen so far on this site (tbf, can't say I've read very many).

Edited by throwawayname
firends -> friends, added further reasons for partner selection (see edit history)
14 hours ago, trekkie said:

One vote for Fern! And it's cool that you're doing it this way, letting us decide.

11 hours ago, Night Rain said:

9 hours ago, JuliusSlouchy said:

I vote for May. I think she likes Shayla. 

6 hours ago, computer909 said:

I vote Melody or May!  (count that as a half vote for each)

Noted. I'm kind of glad there isn't an obvious choice. No matter what you pick, though, I don't only have sunshine stickers to add.

For starters you written this story so, well and I've come to enjoy a few of the characters and the descriptions of the accidents is great. I've always liked when things are really well written out and I still look forward to seeing the rest. Of Shayla's time at camp and what other sort of accidents that she will have while there.

Secondly I've also like when a pull up/diaper peaks out a little from under some clothing. I look forward to hoping seeing Shayla in more situations like this and eagerly await to see how her time with May is and hope Shayla has another accident.

Thirdly what if Emily causes Shayla to have a couple of accidents?

2 minutes ago, Night Rain said:

For starters you written this story so, well and I've come to enjoy a few of the characters and the descriptions of the accidents is great. I've always liked when things are really well written out and I still look forward to seeing the rest. Of Shayla's time at camp and what other sort of accidents that she will have while there.

Secondly I've also like when a pull up/diaper peaks out a little from under some clothing. I look forward to hoping seeing Shayla in more situations like this and eagerly await to see how her time with May is and hope Shayla has another accident.

Thirdly what if Emily causes Shayla to have a couple of accidents?

Thank you so much! I'm really glad you're enjoying so far. I also have a soft spot for leaking pullups, and I don't think the rivalry with Emily is going to disappear.