Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pictured: Emily, probably. Artwork is from https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/97243571   Shayla eventually calmed down a bit after stifling some giggles. She had a wide grin on her face. Emil

It was some time in early June at the Ship Island Camp. Campers  and their parents showed up in droves, disembarking from the ferry with heavy backpacks, sleeping bags, and bedrolls. They chattered wi

Another short one for the fans! May and Shayla left the scene without so much as a second word. In her soaking wet shorts, may walked along, seeming content with herself. Shayla was feeling the o

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Night Rain said:

I vote for 2.

While i know camp wouldn't really bethe place to wear one. I wouldn'tmind seeing Shayla or Melody wearing a skirt that blows up in the wind to reveal their diaper.

It's hot outside, why not wear a short skirt? 😉

You guys are a bunch of sadists, by the way. I just hope you can accept the consequences of your actions.

Edited by PeeStacy (see edit history)

I'm absolutely loving this story and I'm not even into diapers. All these characters and their different wetting situations instead of the more sexual stuff, and an environment like this that I really wish the real world had more of...

(Pleeeease keep  the occasional  non-diapered wettings?) 

Also, I second the idea that more Fern wettings would be great. I'd love it if she puts off her own needs while helping others and it ends in soaked jeans, or if she's mostly over her bedwetting problem to the point of not taking as many precautions as she used to, and she can blush cutely while not denying it and being like "see, I told you, we're all in the same boat" as she goes to change her cute soggy jammies and sheets (seeing how Shayla was attracted to her, I really wouldn't mind if she changed in front of Shayla with no thought to modesty at all, no need since they're all girls with the same problem, and was oblivious to just how much Shayla is trying not to just go THUD then and there...)

6 hours ago, PeeStacy said:

For sure! It was always the plan from the beginning to have a mix of omorashi and diaper stuff in here.

Awesome. ^_^

Also, I  too am gonna be different and say #1. With #2 we kinda know she'll wet herself pretty much here and now, seeing how close to her limit she is. With #1, there's more drama! Will she make it?! And if not, the number of things that could stop her from making it are greater; the possibilities are endless!

I know #2's gonna win, but I hope a few more people will consider that #1 has more potential endings, and some of 'em are just as wet. More exciting that way!

16 minutes ago, trekkie said:

Awesome. ^_^

Also, I  too am gonna be different and say #1. With #2 we kinda know she'll wet herself pretty much here and now, seeing how close to her limit she is. With #1, there's more drama! Will she make it?! And if not, the number of things that could stop her from making it are greater; the possibilities are endless!

I know #2's gonna win, but I hope a few more people will consider that #1 has more potential endings, and some of 'em are just as wet. More exciting that way!

I personally would have voted for #1 myself, but I've got that whole "death of the author" thing going against me.