Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Pictured: Emily, probably. Artwork is from https://www.pixiv.net/en/artworks/97243571   Shayla eventually calmed down a bit after stifling some giggles. She had a wide grin on her face. Emil

It was some time in early June at the Ship Island Camp. Campers  and their parents showed up in droves, disembarking from the ferry with heavy backpacks, sleeping bags, and bedrolls. They chattered wi

Another short one for the fans! May and Shayla left the scene without so much as a second word. In her soaking wet shorts, may walked along, seeming content with herself. Shayla was feeling the o

Posted Images

Guest Skyde

Love the story, Shayla seems like a bit of a b*tch haha but I only think that coz the story is so immersive and amazing to read, can't wait for more!

Nice story 🙂 Look forward to seeing more.

I think I would have made the diaper symbol on the chart a white fluffy cloud. If someone who isn't in the cabin happens to see it, it doesn't immediately give away what the chart is for.

In Shayla's place, I might have decided to wash my jeans in the river before returning to the cabin. "I went into the woods because the queues at the bathroom were too long. But I tripped on a branch and fell in the water." Could be a little less embarrassing than admitting she had an accident. (Assuming there's a bit at the edge of the river where it's shallow enough to be safe)