Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was some time in early June at the Ship Island Camp. Campers  and their parents showed up in droves, disembarking from the ferry with heavy backpacks, sleeping bags, and bedrolls. They chattered wi

thanks for the support, everyone! Shayla's bed was the lower bunk in the back corner of the cabin, which smelled strongly of lemon-scented disinfectant. She continued to sit and shift her body im

Thanks to everyone who voted, and for reading the story. Here is a small section to tide you over while I write the next bit. I really need to pee, I should run to the bathroom right away! Shayla

Posted Images

Posted (edited)

Shayla continued to stand in disbelief as the audible hiss of pee hitting her clothes subsided. Her inner thighs, crotch, and legs were warm with urine. The puddle beneath her feet started to disappear into the permeable earth. I can't believe I wet myself again. She desperately thought of ways to hide her shameful accident, to avoid her fate of going on record as the first girl in Yellowwater Cabin to wet her panties. But it was an accident, it couldn't be helped! The first person she needed to convince of that was herself: If Fern hadn't gone on and on about our bedwetting issues and given me a chance to go, I wouldn't be here. Shayla willfully ignored the almost full liter of water she consumed throughout her time waiting in line and the earlier possibility of stepping into the nurses' office. This was inevitable. Anyone would have pissed themselves in this situation.

Shayla knew that whoever was to blame, she needed a way to deal with this now. Thinking quickly, Shayla thumbed the buttons on her flannel shirt, took it off, and tied the sleeves together behind her back. This familiar tactic had saved her from numerous embarrassing glances in the past. This is my armor, Shayla thought. She didn’t know exactly how much time had passed since she ran into the woods, or where exactly her peers were. She only knew that she needed to hurry back to the cabin. She figured Fern would eventually start looking for her, but that was a problem for later.

With the pee rapidly cooling on her soaking legs, Shayla bolted backwards along the path to the cabin. Gotta hurry, she thought. She needed to get back soon, grab herself a change of clothes, and figure out what to do with her wet ones. Fortunately, she knew, she was closer to the cabin than to the bathroom. That fact went from very distressing to very comforting quickly, she thought. As she passed by some other campers along the way, she slowed down and drew her flannel shirt forward to avoid suspicion. She blushed after hearing the squishy sounds of her waterlogged socks and shoes. As the others looked away, she continued her desperate sprint.

When Shayla finally reached the cabin, she felt relieved that it was empty. She barged in, slamming the door open. After closing the door, she leaned against it for a few seconds to catch her breath. She then bolted to the back corner of the cabin and immediately began slipping her soggy shoes off. She fumbled trying to undo her belt, button, and zipper. The belt stuck slightly, slowing her down. If it hadn’t been the sounds of the river, that would have done me in. The smell of her pee competed with the disinfectant scent in the cabin.

The skin-tight jeans Shayla wore revealed every curve of her slender legs, but also every little stream of the pee river that had just flowed down her thighs. They were sticking to her body, proving to be hard to get off. After laboriously peeling her jeans and socks off with one smooth motion, Shayla finally got a good look at her panties; they were extremely incriminating. The soft gray cotton clung to her private areas, forming a wet outline of her vulva. The pee had crept up on both the front and the back, creating a darker tone of gray. Oh shit, I really need to get moving, she thought. Shayla rapidly peeled off the pee-soaked panties and shoved them back inside of the wet jeans. She reached under her bag and practically tore into it to find what she needed.

Shayla dug through the strategically placed wall of clothes to get into an opaque black plastic bag within. Well, didn’t think I would need this just yet. From that bag, Shayla pulled a box of wet wipes to clean herself. With great speed and intensity, she pulled two wipes out and began to thoroughly rub her legs and privates with the disinfectant. The wipes were cold to the touch, giving her goosebumps.

But just when Shayla thought she would get away with it, her goosebumps intensified. Shit, shit shit! Shayla heard it all at once: the bubbly sound of Fern’s voice, the crunching bark chips beneath their feet, the low chatting of her fellow campers. Oh no, they’re going to notice for sure! With no time to lose, Shayla stuffed her wet stuff beneath her bed and reached for the first pair of underwear she could feel. The sound of footsteps grew closer and closer, until they were replaced by the noise of boots trotting on the wood above. Muffled voices grew more and more clear, and Shayla froze in place, like a deer in headlights.

No no no no this cannot be happening! With only one foot through her fresh pair of panties, Shayla gulped in fear as the door swung open. In came Fern, who gasped and held out her hand, telling everyone else to stay outside. “Is Shayla in there?” May, or Mable asked. “Everyone, stay back a second.”, Fern replied. With everyone else outside, Fern carefully treaded into the room.

Inevitably, a speechless hush overtook the room. The hubbub of girls’ voices just outside the door had quieted as well as they tried to listen. For a brief moment, it didn’t even register to Shayla that she had exposed herself to Fern. But after that half-second had passed, Shayla blushed and covered her crotch with her hands. “Shayla, pull your panties up and then we can talk, OK?” Fern had a gentle tone, which elicited a complex reaction of both relaxation and outright panic. This can’t be happening right now…” Shayla pulled her panties up and Fern sat next to her. “Is there something you need to tell me, Shayla?”, Fern asked tenderly.

Tears began to well up in Shayla’s eyes. No sense in hiding from the truth now. “I… had a little bit of a…” She couldn’t get the words out. “I w…” Fern patiently listened. “My pants got… wet.”, Shayla finally squeaked out. Fern didn’t seem surprised, which caused Shayla to feel a pit in her stomach. “It’s OK, everyone has accidents sometimes. That’s why you’re here with your new friends. We understand that it happens to everyone.” My new friends. My new pals. Yeah, the kind of friends you invite over for a sleepover and do laundry with the next day. “You can tell me when you have an accident, it’s totally OK.” Shayla sat silently, on the verge of crying. “I know I’m a bedwetter and everything, I just thought I could hold it! I just didn’t think I would be the first one to have an accident.”

Fern put her hand on Shayla’s shoulder. “Don’t worry about it, it’s normal.” She paused, as if thinking about something. “Do you know why I got assigned to this cabin?” Shayla was too overwhelmed to be genuinely intrigued. Fern answered her own question: “If you’re worried about being the first one to have an accident, you don’t have to worry anymore.” Shayla turned to Fern and met her gaze, wondering what she was getting at. Fern stood up. “OK, I’m probably not supposed to do this, but I’ve seen yours and now we can be even.” Fern then undid her own belt and slipped her shorts down. Shayla watched intently, wondering if her suspicions were coming true. The bottom of Fern’s underwear became visible, a darker color than the rest. Her panties were pretty and pink, with a red bow on the top. But at the bottom, they clung darkly to the shape of her vulva in an all-too familiar way. “I’ll put my sticker on first.” Shayla stared in disbelief. “W-when did that happen?” Maybe I’m not alone in my struggle here. Fern smiled. “We’ll just say it happened first, deal?” Shayla smiled, feeling reassured

Edited by PeeStacy
Decided to change up the order of events at the end. (see edit history)

Shayla's experience reminds me of my many when i was telling myself i'd recovered from surgery  and didn't  need pullups anymore.  Eventually, i'd had enough such incedents, I gave into wearing 24/7.

Glad everyone is liking the story so far, I'll have to keep writing more chapters.

5 hours ago, Skyde said:

Love the story, Shayla seems like a bit of a b*tch haha but I only think that coz the story is so immersive and amazing to read, can't wait for more!

The story definitely wouldn't be as interesting without some flawed characters.

Nice story 🙂 Look forward to seeing more.

I think I would have made the diaper symbol on the chart a white fluffy cloud. If someone who isn't in the cabin happens to see it, it doesn't immediately give away what the chart is for.

In Shayla's place, I might have decided to wash my jeans in the river before returning to the cabin. "I went into the woods because the queues at the bathroom were too long. But I tripped on a branch and fell in the water." Could be a little less embarrassing than admitting she had an accident. (Assuming there's a bit at the edge of the river where it's shallow enough to be safe)

After everyone was changed and ready to head out, the girls passed the time by playing games and getting to know each other. Since this was the first day, there weren’t any events planned until dinner. Willow and Emily were playing catch with a frisbee and Melody was bouncing a blue ball against the side of an old brick building. Shayla was sitting off to the side of the cabin, wondering how exactly she had got herself into this situation. I could have hidden my accident, if I tried harder. But part of her would have felt guilty about lying about what happened.

Fern, who had been gone for a few minutes, walked in from the distance. Shayla watched as she asked to join Melody in playing her game. She couldn’t hear them exactly, but Shayla watched the bouncing ball for a few minutes before deciding to take a walk on her own to reflect on things. As she turned her back and wandered into the beaten path through the woods, Shayla heard a voice from behind her.

“Shayla! Where are you going?” Shayla turned around to find May behind her.

“Nowhere in particular,” she responded.

“Can I come with?” May asked. Shayla thought for a moment and looked into May’s eyes. She was very pretty, Shayla thought. “Sure,” she said.

Shayla and May walked in silence through the various parts of the camp for a while, feeling relaxed in the dimming evening light. “Hey May, can I ask you a question?” Shayla said.

“Sure.”

“What’s the deal with the chart and making us go over our accidents and stuff today?”

May thought for a moment. “I guess you’re new here. Usually those are much faster and less detailed, but sometimes Fern wants to hear how everyone is doing.” She paused. “She didn’t mean to make you feel embarrassed or anything, just to show you that others are in the same boat as you.”

“What if I really don’t want to be in this boat in the first place? Why is it such a big deal?”

“You think anyone is there on purpose?” May smirked suggestively. “Well, maybe someone there is. Wouldn’t that be interesting?”

What does May mean by that, exactly?, Shayla asked herself. But, she didn’t press any further.

Eventually, the girls circled back around and reunited with their group for dinner. Fern gathered the campers up in a circle outside. “OK everyone, ready to go to dinner?” They all nodded. “Remember not to drink too much water before bed time.” Ah yes, I’ve heard that one before. The group walked to the entrance of the massive dining hall. One-by-one, they filed into the rustic, roomy cafeteria. Already, several tables were full with people chatting by empty plates, waiting for dinner to be served. Their glasses were full of water. Whitewater cabin took their seats at their designated table. Shayla noticed that the glasses were empty. Well, I guess that makes sense. And at least it’s a more subtle reminder than earlier.

Fern sat at the head of table, next to May and Melody. Willow and Emily sat in the middle, and Shayla on the other end. They all got settled in. Willow, May, and Emily started talking about archery and other activities they were looking forward to. Shayla didn’t feel like talking, so she patiently waited for food. Melody was also quiet, sitting impatiently at the table. She moved back and forth in her chair sometimes. She got Fern’s attention and quietly said “Fern, I gotta go potty soon.” Oh no, Shayla thought, here come the waterworks.

Now listening intently to their conversation, Shayla heard Fern reply “How come you didn’t say so before?”

Melody said back “I didn’t have to go then!”

“Just wait until dinner is served. Then you can excuse yourself.

“But—”

Fern interrupted. “Just a few more minutes.”

Melody continued to hold herself as the carts of food gradually made their way through the tables. With an increasing look of impatience, she bobbed in her seat. Shayla couldn’t look away.

Identical bowls of steaming hot spaghetti were handed out to the head of each table, along with some serving forks and rolls on a separate plate. Unfortunately, whitewater cabin was situated in the back of the dining hall, at the end of the line. Melody rocked in her seat, surely whimpering at having to wait too long. Her face appeared strained as the bowl of spaghetti was passed from camper to camper. Melody struggled to load food onto her own plate, but managed to do it quickly. Any second now, Shayla thought. I know that look all too well.

Although Shayla had been drawn to Melody’s visible plight, she took a quick glance around the table. Just across the table from Melody, May was also watching with a close eye. They briefly made eye contact, then turned away. Food was being slowly passed from person to person, drawing Melody into further visible discomfort. She seemed to be tapping her feet on the floor as the serving plate made its way back to Fern.

Coyly, May asked Fern “Can I please have a glass of water?” Fern said “You sure?”, to which May replied “I’m sure.” Fern rose from her seat to grab a glass of water from a neighboring table. May held her glass out as Fern poured the water until the glass was full. Melody looked away in discomfort as she rocked in her seat.

Suddenly, Melody’s face changed from stained to worried. Oh no, it’s starting for her. The worry seemed to grow as Melody looked down into her lap. Biting her lip, Melody looked around the room. By now, the serving dish had made it back to Fern. “Melody, do you still need to use the bathroom?” “Ummm…” Melody looked at the floor. “Never mind.” From what Shayla could tell, Melody hadn’t made a mess at the table. She just sat quietly and began to eat her dinner along with the rest of them.

May sat contently, slowly sipping her water before spreading butter on a roll. Since everyone was hungry, dinner proceeded like a rapid feeding frenzy of hungry piranhas. Shayla wolfed down her food along with two glasses of water begrudgingly poured by Fern. It will be OK, I don’t even wake up wet the majority of the time (this was technically true).

As their meal eventually wrapped up, the girls placed their dishes in the designated bins and exited the building. On the way back to the cabin, Fern discreetly handed something to Melody and Melody made a bee line towards the bathrooms, waddling slightly. Shayla and May both tried to get a good look at her overalls, but couldn’t see very well in the fading light.

As the sun began to set in the orange horizon, everyone began to wind down. At around eight in the evening, the entire camp gathered around a large bonfire. They sung some songs, stared into the flames, and held hands. Shayla happened to hold May’s hand, who seemed to squeeze Shayla tightly at times.

After that, the girls returned to their cabin to get ready for bed. “OK everyone,” Fern said, “Get your toothbrushes and flashlights. You can change when we get back!” Shayla rifled through her bag in the dark cabin, blushing as her hand brushed against a fresh diaper. This is what awaits when I get back, she thought. Eventually, she found her flash light, which she used to find her toothbrush.

Six wandering rays of light guided the troop as they sleepily shuffled towards the bathroom. As they approached, Fern gently advised “I want everyone to use the bathroom, or at least try!”. As they filed in, they came across another group just finishing up. Toilets flushed, and other girls exited, washed their hands, and left the building in silence. Melody, Emily, and Willow took the first open stalls while Shayla, May, and Fern began to brush their teeth. Partially gargling her toothpaste, Fern asked “So Shayla, how did you like  your first day in this cabin?” Feeling sleepy, Shayla replied “It was good I guess.” She then began slowly brushing her teeth. May listened, then joined them in brushing their teeth. She spit her toothpaste out, then leaned against the sink and faced the stalls. Willow and Emily finished up, flushed and gathered by the mirrors. Willow tossed something in the trash. Probably something wet, Shayla thought before heading into a stall herself. She wasn’t desperate to pee or anything, but she did have to relieve herself. Shayla pulled her pants and panties down and let go. Pee hissed out of her, and she felt great relief.

But as she was peeing, she noticed something strange. As Melody left her stall, Fern and May both walked towards the vacant toilets. Fern went inside, and shut the door before Shayla heard her jingling belt. May, on the other hand, stood outside of Melody’s stall and simply waited, not using the bathroom at all.

After Fern flushed and exited the stall to wash her hands, she asked the group “Did everyone get a chance to go?” May was the first to reply: “Yes”. Everyone else replied: “Yeah, yep, I did!”. Fern turned to Shayla. “How about you, Shayla?” Shayla replied “Yes I did.” May and Shayla met eyes again, allowing Shayla to recognize a familiar conspicuous smile across May’s face.

Again, the troop wandered in the direction of their cabin, guided by narrow and piercing rays of their lights. When they got inside, Fern suggested something to the group: “OK everyone, time to get changed for bed. If anyone needs help with their protection, let me know.” How can she be so matter-of-fact about that? Melody and Willow approached Fern. “I need some help,” Melody shyly said. “I do too!” Willow added. Fern smiled gently. “I’ll do Melody first. Willow, I’ll get to you in a minute.” Melody exclaimed “yay!” before reaching into her bag. As she reached in, Shayla looked at the enormous, fluffy diaper that Melody pulled out. It was plain white in color, with the exception of a blue stripe up the front. Four heavy-duty tabs were on the sides to keep it secure.

Shayla looked around; the other girls were getting their own clothes and diapers from their bags, generally not paying attention to each other. Willow readied her own tabbed diaper, then stripped her pants and panties before lying on the bed. Meanwhile, Melody peeled her overalls off to reveal the Goodnite below. She then removed that too and set it on the bed. Fern picked it up and looked inside. “Good job Melody, this is almost totally dry!” Almost. That’s a nice way to say that. Melody seemed to take the compliment in stride though, and she smiled before spreading her legs on her bed. “You’re doing so well, Melody,” Fern said with genuine kindness. Fern fetched a wipe from her own bag, cleaned Melody’s “almost totally dry” crotch, and put the diaper on her. Melody sat up and thanked Fern, who then repeated the process with Willow.

Shayla herself changed into a pullup and slipped her pajamas over it. Ah, the padding really does feel safe, she found herself thinking. Well, I probably won’t need it tonight anyways. Shayla tried to stop herself, but she kept thinking about it. It’s so snug and the pattern is really cute.

As everyone settled in and situated themselves in their sleeping bags, a settling hush dominated the warm cabin. Shayla was exhausted from the day’s events and fell into a deep sleep quickly. Her entire world was the cozy cocoon of her sleeping bag, zipped up to her neck. Her pullup felt warm on her skin, softly crinkling as she gently shifted and got comfortable.

As Shayla’s consciousness faded, she drifted into a dream. She found herself in the passenger seat of her mother’s minivan, but with May at the wheel. Shayla felt content, watching the world go by through the windows. She relaxed and reclined in the cozy seat, lazily gazing as a straight road stretched ahead. She felt a strong need to pee, but wasn’t altogether concerned about relieving herself. She turned to her mother in the driver’s seat and asked her “Hey, when is the nearest rest stop?”

May replied: “We just passed one, honey. Maybe in another half hour. Why didn’t you ask before?”

“I didn’t have to go then.”

“Well, you’ll just have to wait a while.”

Shayla tried to relax, but the pressure continued to build faster and faster. Time seemed to fly by in a haze, and her discomfort grew by the second. “May, I really have to go!”

May smirked. “I’m afraid the rest stop won’t be for another hour.”

“But you said half an hour!”

“Did I?”

Shayla wasn’t sure now. “But it’s an emergency, I’m going to have an accident if I don’t go soon.”

May looked back at Shayla with a piercing gaze. “Then have one. Wouldn’t it feel nice to just go in your pants?”

“But I can’t just wet myself!”

“Why not? Wouldn’t it feel amazing to just let go? To just feel the warmth spreading around you, to feel that heat pool up in your seat, to soak your panties? Just let go, it’s OK.”

Shayla wanted badly to relax and continue looking out the window, to watch the world go by.

“It’s going to be just fine. We can change our pants at the next stop.”

“We?” Just as Shayla asked that question, she heard the unmistakable soft hissing of pee soaking fabric in the seat next to hers. She stared at May’s crotch for a moment, watching the flood trickle out into the seat below. “Ah, that feels so good,” May said in a seductive voice. She put her hand on her crotch and rubbed her urine-soaked front. “You should join me.”

Having lost all control, Shayla began to urinate uncontrollably in her pants. She heard the hissing sound below her own body and felt the urine soaking in. She felt herself throbbing down there, and she yearned to touch herself. But in the midst of her blissful wetting, she noticed that the flow wasn’t spreading out like she had seen in May. She felt the warmth on her butt and on her labia, but nowhere else.

That’s when she realized it. The plastic crinkling. The saturated pad between her legs, absorbing a seemingly endless stream of fluid. “Oh no, no no no!”, she exclaimed. May replied only “It’s done.” In disbelief, Shayla began to unzip her jeans before suddenly being interrupted.

At six in the morning, the blaring electronic alarm of the cabin sounded. Shayla awoke rapidly, panicking at the familiar feeling of cold wetness in the sleeping bag beneath her. Putting a hand down her PJ’s, she reluctantly examined the damage. Her little pullup had leaked everywhere, leaving Shayla in a soggy sleeping bag and a saturated diaper. Oh no, I can’t believe I pissed myself again! Not knowing what to do, she waited for someone to say something.

The other girls in the cabin groggily stirred in their beds. Shayla felt the areas of her damp body. Urine had crept up the back of her shirt and thoroughly soaked her behind. My pullup is completely soaked, it leaked everywhere! This is just like that time at school.

Fern was the fastest to rise from her bed. “OK everyone.” A collective groan overtook the cabin. “Let’s go! I need to know who is wet, then we can all take a shower together.” A shower sounds amazing right about now. Melody was the first to speak up: “I…peed.”

Chipper as ever, Fern replied: “Dry sheets?”

“Yep!”

Next was May: “I’m wet,” she said. Damn, I wonder if she intended the double meaning.

“OK! Dry sheets?”

“Umm, I need new sheets. I forgot to put on my night time underwear.” I really doubt you forgot that.

“May, we’ll talk about this later, OK. You need to remember next time.”

“I’m sorry.” May said.

Willow and Emily giggled.

“Is that everyone who is wet?” Fern asked.

“Not…quite.” Shayla said, shakily.

“Do you need new sheets?”

“Ummm… yes.”

“That’s fine, Shayla. At least you wore your protection. Willow, Emily, how are you guys?”

“Well, I tinkled a little bit, but it’s fine.” Willow said. Tinkled. I wish I had just “tinkled” a little bit. Wait, what am I saying? I should be dry in the morning!

Emily was last, saying “I’m dry!”

Fern said “Good job, Emily!

Everyone gradually arose from their bunks. In the pale morning light, Shayla and May exchanged looks as they changed out of their soaking wet pajamas. More like peejamas. May gave Shayla a little smirk as she peeled off her pair of urine-soaked panties.

Fern walked over and updated the chart.chart_3.thumb.png.74e3e1920ea60e4160544fd33631f1ce.png