Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Has joining here changed what arouses you?

2 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

In so many ways. I would never have tried rapid desperation, wetting my clothes, holding it, messing, bedwetting (all of which I now find incredibly arousing😍) Or just in general felt ok embracing the playing around with different aspects of this fetish if not for the encouragement of great people here...

I never knew I loved male desperation so much either....or guys in wet boxers, or wet jeans...

❤️ This place and the many unique people who make it so great.

So what was the first aspect of the fetish that drew you in?

4 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I loved to pee in naughty places...and through my swimsuit

ever since I was a kid it’s been something I was drawn to but never really understood or allowed myself to embrace....

Naughty places like where?

I noticed Nerdy Faery is doing things such as pissing in a nightstand drawer in a hotel room.  I can't say I'm terribly impressed though, because I once ended up staying in a hotel room that reeked a urine smell...and disinfectant spray to cover up the odor.  But i could not for the life of me figure out where the odor was coming from.

If a girl chooses to pee outdoors in public...in the woods, on the beach, etc that's a different story. 

Edited by JanelleO
Typo (see edit history)

I don’t know if being a member here has changed my desires. I think my fetish has evolved overtime. I’ve been into wetting since I was a kid and that’s my main fetish. I used to like messing but that has fallen off my list (maybe once a year I’ll do it). I love watching women wet their pants and my weird subfetish is hear them fart while wetting. I only like intentional wetting (never been into desperation). The only thing that has changed in my desires is I do enjoy watching male wetting occasionally and this forum provides some great content!

Didn't really change anything for me. Maybe it's because when I joined it, I already have been many years into omorashi, and lived my fetish through the lifespan of such pioneer platforms like Wetset and Skymouse forums, better years of Peesearch and long dead "green" desperation story website... followed by HoldingIt forum and Experienceproject omorashi community... Basically, when I came here, my fetish evolved through several years and several platforms that disappeared before omorashi.org was born, so it was pretty formed and now I am just looking for more content I like, rather than have anything left to explore, I know my liked and dislikes for a long time.

Guest w92iasd

Sort of. I still love desperation ending with a wetting. I don't think thats gonna change. But I would say the scale of things I want to do expanded. Before I just wanted to do it in private. Now my dream is to get some diapers and do some public wettings when I'm independent

I don't think it actually changed my love of Omo, but it has allowed me to enjoy it more. 

Since I am older my fetish was well established by time I got online 25 years ago.  But up until the mid-nineties I thought this was just my own oddity. It felt great, I enjoyed it, but I thought I was the only one. Even then, for a long time I searched for female pee stories, but sometimes it was difficult to find a good one with plenty of desperation that aroused me. There were precious little opportunities for me to interact. About 10 years ago I began finding places to express myself, but nothing as spot on for what I was looking for. This site has offered plenty of chances for rewarding chat. I have posted here more than all other pee and non pee sites combined.

Since I spend so much time here, even if I didn't have to pee when I signed on ( I prefer I do)  I will usually be full or even desperate by the time I left. This didn't happen anywhere else. Needing to pee enhances my pleasure here. So, I keep holding posting and reading often for hours without realizing how long I have been sitting here. I am not erect, just feeling warm and tingly.

This is especially true during this lock down. 

I have been squirming and occasionally grabbing myself for about an hour now.  This fact alone adds significantly to my enjoyment of this site.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
10 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

I loved to pee in naughty places...and through my swimsuit

ever since I was a kid it’s been something I was drawn to but never really understood or allowed myself to embrace....

All throughout my life, even though I wet my pants on purpose at school various times and wet the bed occasionally (and most of the times on purpose) peeing though my swimsuit was the best thing about going to the beach with my family when growing up.  I could pee in my pants whenever I liked (did it in the ocean, the shower stalls or sitting in the toilet if my swimming trunks were extremely wet.  It's something I still enjoy to this day

11 hours ago, PrincessPeeach said:

Lol ya mostly nature...as a kid I’d hide between our shed and garage, or behind a tree and sneakily pee....I still love that kind of stuff😁

any indoor naughty pees are in my own home, I’m not at all into defacing people’s property or being caught peeing in public. 

Sneaky outdoor pees are great and so is peeing in your swimsuit, kind of naughty yet easy to get away with 🙂 do you remember how old you were when you started wetting your pants as an adult? 

Before I found this site, I just used to just privately wet myself and or watch videos of others wet themselves. Now, although still not as much as others, I can post, comment with others. I have also discovered that not only can I enjoy women wetting themselves, but also watching men wetting themselves is enjoyable. I have also filmed myself (still not courageous enough to post) but this is something I would never have done before.  Plus, enjoying being desperate while typing this is a new and enjoyable aspect.

This site definitely was a stepping stone to defining both my omorashi and omatsu fetish. It was probably the first real experience that helped define me sexually before moving to other fetish sites which have developed my fetishes further. I actually took a break from this site in 2016 and just came back a couple days ago. It's really great to see how much has changed and improved!