Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

A full bladder is a sex toy for me!

Since i can remember is a full bladder - pee holding and pee desperation - important for me a my sex life.

Long before i had sex with a girl, i „played „ with my self and with my bladder.

I did love to hold my pee and to make my bladder full to burst.

I did love to feel a strong urge to pee, but don’t go. The stronger the urge, the more i did get aroused.

I always wanted more and more of it, so i went sometimes with a full bladder to sleep, or i did try to hold my morning pee  as long as possible.

In the boarding  school i had a roommate, who had the same habit as i have.

I noticed that he sometimes did not pee in the morning before we went to the class.

We started to talk about it and we started to hold it together.

Once we had a school outing, we both  arranged,  that we don’t pee in the morning and that we would hold our urine back in our bladders, until we are  back at our school.

We peed before we went to bed at the evening, but not before we did leave in the morning.

Our bladders were full as we went to the bus, early in the morning.

We did not pee in the morning, we did not pee  at lunch and we did not pee before we did get in the bus, to go back to school.

The teacher told us to go to the bathroom , because we would not stop on  the way home.

We were needing to piss really, really bad at this time, we had not peed since 19 hours, our bladders were  overfilled and firm, but we did not go!
We went to the bus, although we did know that we had to endure it 2 hours more.

As we were back, we were both full to burst, we went to our room, but we still did not pee.

We went to the bed and wrestled for fun, we tortured each other, we pressed with our hand, or with our knee, hard on each other swollen bladder.

That I i like to torture my full bladder, has not changed since today.

Sometimes i don’t pee before i go to sleep. In the morning, i would need to go really bad, but i don’t go.

I take a pillow between my thighs and press my bulging bladder hard against the pillow.

Just to press harder or less hard  makes me cum, i don’t need to use my hands.

My bladder is the best sex toy for me.

To fuck a girl with my bladder full, is much more intensive and if her bladder is full to burst  too, is the best kind of sex for me.
Now to the bladders of others.

A full  bladder in the body of a slim girl, is more arousing for me than anything else.

To see a girl fight with all her body power and with all her willpower, to hold her bursting full bladder, is total hot for me.

If a girl tells me that she is needing to wee since hours, or if she tells me that she would need to pee really, really bad, or if she tells me that her bladder is up to her navel, that her bladder is full to explode, then it is like you would push a button, i would be horny and hard at the moment!

Why can make me a bladder full of hot urine, in a girls belly make me so horny?

Since my first dates I did pay attention at a girls pee habits.

How much she did drink, how long she was not at the loo.

If she did not pee for a really long time and if we were somewhere, where she could not go, i pressed soft on her bladder, to make her admit that she would need to wee.

To press on a girl’s swollen bladder, is especially exciting for me.

To feel the contours of her big, firm bladder, in her usually flat belly, to press and push on it, to massage it, is so total arousing.

I had some girls who did like that, they wanted to get fucked with a bursting full bladder and they wanted to get their bladder tortured, they wanted to get their bladder pressed so hard as possible.

They did not wee all day long, to be really full at night.

Once, a girl was holding it all day, she wanted to stay overnight and she wanted to get fucked with her full bladder before sleeping, but i did not fuck her.

I turned out the light, i wanted to make her hold it until morning.

She was disappointed and wanted to get out of the bed, to take a much needed wee.

I did not let her go, „hold it!!“ i said and she did hold it!

It was a great morning, a morning to remember!

I think most of the peoples can not even imagine that a bladder can make horny.

For me is a bladder full of hot pee and a girl desperate to wee, the most arousing that i can think.

Do some of you like that too?

2 hours ago, Peter-P said:

Definitely 🙂

Nothing can be more arousing for me than to see and to feel a girl‘s swollen bladder bulging out from her flat belly.

To know that she did not wee for extreme long, to know that she would need to go since hours, but nowhere to go for her for some more hours and to have my own bladder overfilled, is for me the most arousing situation.

On 5/4/2020 at 12:22 PM, Spectator9 said:

A sex toy that is always with you when you want it, and it can be fun both when you are alone and when you are with someone who appreciates it.

Yes a sex toy that you always can use and that always works.

To you like to show someone your swollen bladder?

Do you like it to show someone your ability to hold it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2020 at 7:41 AM, Resch said:

Do you want to describe the story with your friend at the school outing in more detail. I like the way you write and this seems like a good story.

Thank you for that you like the way i write.

I try to write soon more about this outing.

Did you read my story “Milenko “?

Guest wetnwarmwetnwa
On 5/4/2020 at 11:22 AM, Spectator9 said:

A sex toy that is always with you when you want it, and it can be fun both when you are alone and when you are with someone who appreciates it.

i like sex with guys, and when i am penetrated with my bladder full or nearly full it seems to stimulate the prostate more! very pleasurable indeed!

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/14/2020 at 7:41 AM, Resch said:

Do you want to describe the story with your friend at the school outing in more detail. I like the way you write and this seems like a good story.

Some more details about my roommate and me.

I always did watch the pee and the pee holding habits from others.

How i wrote, i did notice that he occasionally did not pee at morning, sometimes not between the classes and sometimes not even at lunch. 
At afternoon it was usually obvious that he was needing to go and once i asked him “it looks like you need to pee, do you?”

”Yes, pretty bad!” he answered.

”And why don’t you go?” I wanted to know.

”Because i can hold it, much longer if i want it.” he said.

He told me that he like it to hold his pee extreme long, to torture his bladder, he like to to overfill his bladder until it nearly burst.

I told him that i love that too and after our talk about that, we started to hold it together.

Many times said one of us in the morning “no pee !”

”All day!” said the other and we did hold it until late afternoon, or evening.

Then we went to the bed together, we did not have real sex, but we were naked and we pressed our bodies together, we tortured each other’s bladder, pressed and pushed on it, rubbed our cocks between our bellies until we did cum.

We always did sleep in just one bed and sometimes we went to sleep with our bladders full from all day.

He was a really skinny boy, but his bladder was large and strong, he could hold a unbelievable amount of pee.

We forced our bladders to high performances and we did love to suffer and to make the other suffer.

Then was the idea to make a school outing with the bladder full from the night.

No pee in the morning and no pee all day until late evening, at home.

Especially the bus ride home, was absolutely crazy, we did both need to pee so bad, but we did not go, although we did know that we were imprisoned for hours, but exactly that was a extra challenge.

We did wear both short shorts, I could see how he tensed his thighs muscles and how he squeezed his slim, nude thighs.

As soon as we were at home, he wanted to go to the loo, but i did not let him.

My urge was painful too, after holding it for more than 21 hours, but we went to the bed, to torture us.

It was a great time, i hope you did like my story,