Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

11 hours ago, Bombality said:

t's been a very long time since I have been able to open requests properly so I'm removing a good amount of them from my list so I can finish faster and with more inspiration, mainly removed the ones that had fetishes that while tame aren't the ones I'm into or with none at all, because of that though it means from the request thatI got from here I'm only removing one. 

Removed this one because it sounds like it focuses on wetting rather than desperation. I would rather just do those when it's commissioned from now on, if it's part of a desperation sequence rather than its own image or if the desperation before the wetting is shown in the image itself even if it's just a section of the image.

Rip but fair enough

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A request by deviantart user AstralPhoenix-250: “Equestria Girls Rainbow Dash desperately waiting to use the toilet with a slightly bloated belly, multiple toilets except for the last one have an "O

A bi image request turned image sequence turned comic turned comic again but with a different topic... for asperman1: An omorashi loving couple going on a road trip prepared to make sure that it is no

A muiltiimage request for  discord user LS / deviantart user lucasgameruw Azura from Fire Emblem, Eris from Konosuba and Vilotet Evergarden from the serie of the same name desperate to pee with a blad

Posted Images

• 9 months later...
On 6/5/2020 at 12:27 AM, Mr. Omorashi said:

Can you do Yukako Yamagishi from Jojo's Bizarre Adventures?

Yukako_Fullbody.png

I accepted this request because I thought I would enjoy trying drawing it because of the Jojo artstyle but I was wrong, at the end this is as much as I could get done before I just couldn't get myself to get back to it anymore, it sometimes just feels weird to me to draw characters that I would rather draw in fighting situations in omorashi ones.

For those unfamiliar with the anime / manga the idea here is Koichi using his powers (which are summoned by the humanoid figure by him) to keep Yukako in place in an attemp to make her wet herself because at some point she made him wet himself.

I didn't know how to age her up (she already looks adult but she is meant to be a very late teen) so instead of redesigning her like I would usually do I drew her in the style of the part 5 of the anime (or as close as I could get), which takes place when she would be an adult.

image.thumb.png.a540a91154be0dcd9c222a9d5b054b58.png

• 3 weeks later...

At the time this artwork was finished I had recently closed commissions and the first thing I wanted to do after that was (excuse me for the redundancy) something that I wanted to do rather than what someone else wanted... turns out want I wanted was just a girl in a bikini with a big tummy caused by pee. 

Also thanks to people in my discord server: Tsuchigumo for suggesting that some of the girls in the bathroom line in the background should have extreme bladder bulges as well and MirirLightHammer for suggesting the kids playing with water guns.

I also made a non-extreme version and included close ups of the previously mentioned bathroom lines because I spent too much time on them.

You may be able to guess why I didn't post this when it was finished based on previous artworks that also were posted later than they should have... I forgor.

image.thumb.png.4c6cd3b3893894bc1f833272595ee2d6.png

image.thumb.png.e26efb5cacae7c55e4c27e8e44e0da63.png

image.png.9d4c35b02351109fbc1982c712b4c5ce.png

image.png.ef58206661704c32a854cf5d184a5d54.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Bombality said:

A bi image request turned image sequence turned comic turned comic again but with a different topic... for asperman1: An omorashi loving couple going on a road trip prepared to make sure that it is not a boring one, also at some point me and the requester agreed to add water inflation into the mix and to make the girl chubby. You could say this request had a bumpy ride

I had been working on this one for a bit, it just so hapened that I noticed the previous image was missing from my threads the same day I decided I would post this (finished it yesterday but wanted to post it in a couple of discord server before putting it here in case someone noticed something wrong with it) in case you wonder why it appears that I am suddenly expremely productive

WaterInflationGirlComic_p1_image_v4.thumb.png.3b1fc7d0239cfd5879579c642b231060.png

WaterInflationGirlComic_p2_image_v2.thumb.png.30a5e57f0698b82651c642844f0f656d.png

WaterInflationGirlComic_p3_image_v1.thumb.png.6aa2910ed7042b93928db01bc8a97ba4.png

WaterInflationGirlComic_p4_image_v1.thumb.png.5ccc4455fd13ed3fdeb3df57d9f0dce1.png

WaterInflationGirlComic_p5_image_v1.thumb.png.13e8a39702d171858959a9ea28ae1a52.png

WaterInflationGirlComic_p6_image_v1.thumb.png.085db16dd9543b3934040ae08b909439.png

nice

Should probably mention, I'm not taking any more requests in this thread, I'm just posting ones that were made time ago that I liked enough to make into detailed images, right now i'm only taking them here 

Request drawn there are of a much simpler style so that I can keep up with the amount of ideas I get

I did mention there that I wouldn't be moving requests made here to there because there is the chance that I will forget some but now that I think about it, I should at last try, otherwise I'm telling people to just copy/paste things they already wrote here in there

• 3 weeks later...

I talked to one of the requesters that I had on the list for a long time before I started the simpler ones in the newer request thread and told him that I wasn't feeling like doing more detailed artwork right now and he said he was fine with me changing their request to be simpler, just as long as I colored the characters.

Serika, Nozomi y Shiroko de Blue Archive desperate and wetting on bikinis.

image.thumb.png.6c89fb3581af51da921717f25ed53e8e.png

• 4 weeks later...

"I did mention there that I wouldn't be moving requests made here to there because there is the chance that I will forget some but now that I think about it, I should at least try, otherwise I'm telling people to just copy/paste things they already wrote here in there"

That was something I said refering to the new simpler style reqeust thread I made and that I'm still updating... well, I did try so... check out  page 14 there is a chance I didn't miss your request (not posting the images here to avoid making things confusing)