Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

4 minutes ago, Nardo said:

Could you draw Ultimate Black Cat wetting herself?

Sorry that I forgot to mention it but requests are currently closed, it may not look like it because I didn't get that many request here this time but with the ones I got from discord, from here and from deviantart combined I have a pending list of 19 things to do

Comissions are open though

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A request by deviantart user AstralPhoenix-250: “Equestria Girls Rainbow Dash desperately waiting to use the toilet with a slightly bloated belly, multiple toilets except for the last one have an "O

A bi image request turned image sequence turned comic turned comic again but with a different topic... for asperman1: An omorashi loving couple going on a road trip prepared to make sure that it is no

A muiltiimage request for  discord user LS / deviantart user lucasgameruw Azura from Fire Emblem, Eris from Konosuba and Vilotet Evergarden from the serie of the same name desperate to pee with a blad

Posted Images

Guest Masyanyalover
4 hours ago, Bombality said:

Sorry that I forgot to mention it but requests are currently closed, it may not look like it because I didn't get that many request here this time but with the ones I got from discord, from here and from deviantart combined I have a pending list of 19 things to do

Comissions are open though

Holy crap..... Can we get a detailed list?

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/11/2020 at 6:27 PM, LydiaPrower8 said:

Speaking of Animal Crossing requests, can you do one of an anthro Cookie? (normal desperation, please)

A  very simple request made even simpler by the fact that I couldn't think of a background and the requeser didn't mind it not having one so...

Cookie_peedesp_v2.thumb.png.628241b43f3bd62c3dc7516612947589.png

Guest Masyanyalover
6 hours ago, Bombality said:

A  very simple request made even simpler by the fact that I couldn't think of a background and the requeser didn't mind it not having one so...

Cookie_peedesp_v2.thumb.png.628241b43f3bd62c3dc7516612947589.png

Quick! Someone find her a fire hydrant!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I have spent the last week looking though all my omorashi.org, discord and deviantart posts to make a recopilation of all my omorashi artwork with a description of how they came to be, in chronological order and made a dicrod server including all of them (or at least all the artworks that aren't downright ugly... there may also be a few pieces I may have missed by accident), I also included a list of what I'm thinking ot doing in the future that will be updated as I finish the things in it or new ones come up, there is also be a channel in which I'll post the progress of what I'm working on that will also work for artwork dicussion so that people can comment about what I did or I'm doing, I'll try to update it daily. Also a suggestion channel, a comission channel and a request channel but that last one is currently closed (read only).

Here is the link: https://discord.gg/CGJZnK5t

I have spent the last month working on two projects but I couldn't get myself to fully finish either so I am doing this so that I can work more ofthen on bigger things without people thinking I'm dead or being extremely lazy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Not have been doing request for quite a bit because I started working on side projects instead and when I managed to balance working on both I started getting lots of comissions in a row. Anyways, her is a request for deviantart user DoctorFunnyMan: an extreme pee desperation pic of Spinel from Steven Universe, the original idea was for her to be surrounded by fountains but that gave me too much trouble so we settled for a river instead. The character is know to be very cartoony so I had a lot of options. 

Spinel_ExPeeDesp_v1.thumb.png.d4150d248df6172780b2b6d341d45031.png

On 7/10/2020 at 2:25 PM, Bombality said:

A request by deviantart user AstralPhoenix-250:
“Equestria Girls Rainbow Dash desperately waiting to use the toilet with a slightly bloated belly, multiple toilets except for the last one have an "Out of Order" sign, then we see a close up of Rainbow's belly jiggling/wobbling as it groans and sloshes and in the next panel her belly suddenly expands a bit more giving another heavy groan and sloshy sound as well as a sort of stretching noise and in the last panel Rainbow places her left hand over her aching belly and her other hand pressing against her crotch as she crosses her legs tightly together, her face makes a panicky, yet, agonizing expression, leaving her making a heavy moanful sound."

At first I was excited of this request then as I realized the amount of things I was going to have to do I got slightly worried of how complicated it would be, yet I could remember multiple times while working on this having a smile on my face, I did this request using Krita instead of Photoshop but I'm not sure if I like the program more or less than it.

RainbowDash_peedesp_v04.thumb.png.1c540717ebe26905139c7f73e92f6fc3.png

Is she going to make it? She looks really desperate and there's 16 people in front of her for one bathroom... Am I right in assuming she's going to wet her shorts? 🙂

6 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Is she going to make it? She looks really desperate and there's 16 people in front of her for one bathroom... Am I right in assuming she's going to wet her shorts? 🙂

Not sure, the requester seemed to be into massive bladders, I'd say if she does that belly will have to grow, 3 or 4 times.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/5/2021 at 8:39 PM, Bombality said:

Not sure, the requester seemed to be into massive bladders, I'd say if she does that belly will have to grow, 3 or 4 times.

Hey Bombality can you do a request for me? Can you draw Linda Belcher, Lois Griffin, Francine Smith, Donna Tubbs, Peggy Hill and Marge Simpson desperately waiting in line to use the bathroom? If you don't want to, that's fine, if you want to do it, then I'll be ecstatic. 

Please and thanks. 

1 hour ago, Wildagram said:

Hey Bombality can you do a request for me? Can you draw Linda Belcher, Lois Griffin, Francine Smith, Donna Tubbs, Peggy Hill and Marge Simpson desperately waiting in line to use the bathroom? If you don't want to, that's fine, if you want to do it, then I'll be ecstatic. 

Please and thanks. 

Request are closed until I clear my current list... but this is too many characters and styles at once so not sure if would have accepted this even if they were open, there are some characters here that I would gladly make individual images for though Lois, Francine and Donna specifically.

1 hour ago, Bombality said:

Request are closed until I clear my current list... but this is too many characters and styles at once so not sure if would have accepted this even if they were open, there are some characters here that I would gladly make individual images for though Lois, Francine and Donna specifically.

Oh okay.

• 3 weeks later...

A request for deviantart user shadowninja287: An aged up Daniella Phantom (from the show Danny Phantom) with a big bladder bulge, crossing her legs and sweating, a sink with water pouring from it and multiple occupied bathroom stalls can be seen in the background.

Dani_ExtePeDesp_v3.thumb.png.fae9125a7c2919f166b34d244144d901.png

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/27/2021 at 12:41 PM, Bombality said:

if requests don't include a girl using a urinal standing would you consider adding that to your queue?

• 2 months later...

t's been a very long time since I have been able to open requests properly so I'm removing a good amount of them from my list so I can finish faster and with more inspiration, mainly removed the ones that had fetishes that while tame aren't the ones I'm into or with none at all, because of that though it means from the request thatI got from here I'm only removing one. 

On 6/7/2020 at 2:46 PM, DsGSilver said:

Think you could add Soleil from Fire Emblem to the list? I'd just like to see her having an accident out of desperation.

Removed this one because it sounds like it focuses on wetting rather than desperation. I would rather just do those when it's commissioned from now on, if it's part of a desperation sequence rather than its own image or if the desperation before the wetting is shown in the image itself even if it's just a section of the image.

8 hours ago, Bombality said:

t's been a very long time since I have been able to open requests properly so I'm removing a good amount of them from my list so I can finish faster and with more inspiration, mainly removed the ones that had fetishes that while tame aren't the ones I'm into or with none at all, because of that though it means from the request thatI got from here I'm only removing one. 

Removed this one because it sounds like it focuses on wetting rather than desperation. I would rather just do those when it's commissioned from now on, if it's part of a desperation sequence rather than its own image or if the desperation before the wetting is shown in the image itself even if it's just a section of the image.

I actually forgot I requested something from you on DeviantArt 🤣

But it’s all good man. Do what you feel is necessary.