Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Largest non Omo common interest

biggest hobbie/fandom/interest   

34 members have voted

1. 1. what is your biggest hobbie/interest/fandom

• Wrestling (WWE)
    • Comic Books (comment with specific fav)
    • TV Show (comment with specific fav)
    • Gaming
    • Anime/Manga

Hey 

so I was wondering what other common interests most of us have or if there is one prevailing common interest or theme outside of omo not that means that everyone in that one is a result of the other but just as a way to try and understand the psychology of omo fetish more?

I've put up a poll but if I don't include you answer let me know and I think I can add.

Obviously there might be cross over and you want to pick more than one, but just pick your biggest interest. 

I picked gaming, even though I really just play Pokémon. It's relaxing and easy, so a nice break from the world.

I also like anime, but I go through phases. Same with tv shows.

Just for fun, here are some of my favorite series: Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Vampire Diaries, Fruits Basket, Adventure Time, Hetalia, Bob's Burgers, Another, most Ghibli films. I guess everything I like has to have some weird or supernatural element to it.

1 hour ago, Linxsquat said:

This is an interesting poll! I am very much into sports but not into wwe, so idk what category I would fit into among the above listed

Yeah, I agree with this. I watch and play Rugby, Scuba dive, I've ran marathons in the past and am still into my fitness. So probably sports as a generalisation.