Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

6 hours ago, sandy808 said:

I submit that there are not many better uses for the English language than for you to tell of your wet adventures.   Thank you.

Aww that is high praise indeed!

2 hours ago, Sir Nobody said:

That wet spot on your panties looks amazing! Awesome story! Also, you are getting close to the 10k posts milestone. Have anything special in store for us?

Oooh good question and yes, I will have to think of something... I'd better get on that... or stop posting so much 😉

Any thoughts?

14 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Aww that is high praise indeed!

Oooh good question and yes, I will have to think of something... I'd better get on that... or stop posting so much 😉

Any thoughts?

I would love to see a classic, full-bladder explosion in tight jeans without any pads or diapers so we can see how soaked you can get. How long has it been since you pushed your holding skills to the absolute limit? 

On 5/1/2020 at 11:51 AM, Sir Nobody said:

I would love to see a classic, full-bladder explosion in tight jeans without any pads or diapers so we can see how soaked you can get. How long has it been since you pushed your holding skills to the absolute limit? 

I don't think my 'limit' is very impressive... but good question. Lately I've been doing more big diaper soakings...