Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My best friends challenge ( wetting, messing)

So me and my best friend who loves omo were going to chill at her place over the weekend. Let's call her Sarah. 

Friday night: go to bed in my panties and bra. 

Saturday morning: woke up in bra, but panties were gone, and a mega diaper was replacing them, with,like, four boosters bunched inside with extra padding. It was all being held together by packing tape.

I shouted and she came in wearing one and a bra too. I've known her forever, so I should've expected this. She told me, "no using the toilet all weekend, only what's on you." 

So we sat around, chilled, pissed in our diapers, normal. When suddenly, she told me to sit on her hand and pee, she wanted to know what it felt like. I did so,a and she be gain to tickle me. Now as it is I couldn't put my legs together, and she found it adorable whenever I shit in my pants, her words, and that's what she wanted me to do. 

I agreed, but only if she would too. So basically, Saturday night we ate an entire bag on tostitos chips. Well, the next thing I knew, I felt something soft and squishy come out of my ass and land in the diaper. 

Sarah and I weren't wearing pants so she could clearly see the bulge. This isn't the first time we've shit ourselves together, because I watch her own bulge appear. 

Sunday: She forces me to pull said diaper up higher. She had done it to herself, so I guess it was my turn. She did it her way. And, to make herself laugh, threw me on her couch and heard the squelch of shit inside spread ALL around. 

We held for four hours, and after letting THAT loose, I was straddling. She told me I still looked adorable sitting in my own "creation". 

I had to poo again, but this time it just came out and instead of going into the crotch like the last one did, stayed high up in my cheeks. I felt a "pee bubble" growing. Lots of fun to play with! 

Sunday night: we had school off the next day, but she decided we should shit ourselves as much as we could, then change. So we took laxitives.....

.....and there was so much shit I was practically in a split but relishing in the feeling like the time I did it in my car. I felt vulnerable but safe in the position. 

Monday morning: we changed and the diapers were so full...I'm surprised they didn't leak.  It felt amazing, and I totally would do it again.... If I could. 

I have a suspicion that this is actually fiction (and should be in the fiction section), but I feel like I need to do a PSA anyway: 

Staying in the same soiled diaper, especially one messed in, for three days straight is a major health hazard that can give you a nasty UTI and skin rashes. I'm not sure how you could even stay in the same diaper for three days, even with that many boosters in. Don't do this, it's not hot.

On 5/1/2020 at 10:19 PM, DakotaDriver said:

I have a suspicion that this is actually fiction (and should be in the fiction section), but I feel like I need to do a PSA anyway: 

Staying in the same soiled diaper, especially one messed in, for three days straight is a major health hazard that can give you a nasty UTI and skin rashes. I'm not sure how you could even stay in the same diaper for three days, even with that many boosters in. Don't do this, it's not hot.

This may not be hot for you but I found it extremely hot, fake or not.

On 4/30/2020 at 2:22 PM, Probablyme said:

So me and my best friend who loves omo were going to chill at her place over the weekend. Let's call her Sarah. 

Friday night: go to bed in my panties and bra. 

Saturday morning: woke up in bra, but panties were gone, and a mega diaper was replacing them, with,like, four boosters bunched inside with extra padding. It was all being held together by packing tape.

I shouted and she came in wearing one and a bra too. I've known her forever, so I should've expected this. She told me, "no using the toilet all weekend, only what's on you." 

So we sat around, chilled, pissed in our diapers, normal. When suddenly, she told me to sit on her hand and pee, she wanted to know what it felt like. I did so,a and she be gain to tickle me. Now as it is I couldn't put my legs together, and she found it adorable whenever I shit in my pants, her words, and that's what she wanted me to do. 

I agreed, but only if she would too. So basically, Saturday night we ate an entire bag on tostitos chips. Well, the next thing I knew, I felt something soft and squishy come out of my ass and land in the diaper. 

Sarah and I weren't wearing pants so she could clearly see the bulge. This isn't the first time we've shit ourselves together, because I watch her own bulge appear. 

Sunday: She forces me to pull said diaper up higher. She had done it to herself, so I guess it was my turn. She did it her way. And, to make herself laugh, threw me on her couch and heard the squelch of shit inside spread ALL around. 

We held for four hours, and after letting THAT loose, I was straddling. She told me I still looked adorable sitting in my own "creation". 

I had to poo again, but this time it just came out and instead of going into the crotch like the last one did, stayed high up in my cheeks. I felt a "pee bubble" growing. Lots of fun to play with! 

Sunday night: we had school off the next day, but she decided we should shit ourselves as much as we could, then change. So we took laxitives.....

.....and there was so much shit I was practically in a split but relishing in the feeling like the time I did it in my car. I felt vulnerable but safe in the position. 

Monday morning: we changed and the diapers were so full...I'm surprised they didn't leak.  It felt amazing, and I totally would do it again.... If I could. 

Sounds like you two had a fantastically fun weekend. Would love to hear other stories about you two if there are any and you don't mind.

8 hours ago, justsomedl said:

This may not be hot for you but I found it extremely hot, fake or not.

Sounds like you two had a fantastically fun weekend. Would love to hear other stories about you two if there are any and you don't mind.

Yeah, I have a few more. I'll post them if I can remember what's what and what happened when. I've been doing stuff like this for a while before posting, just wait.