Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best ABDL Patreon/Onlyfans Sites?

maybe not that hidden of a gem, but ava @ https://onlyfans.com/misspandapants has been producing quality ab/dl content for at least the past 5 years

back in the tumblr era she was more popular, but she's modeled for abdreams and a handful of other small studios. she mostly makes customs

she's a lifestyle ab/dl and gets pretty involved with the community, even goes to capcon every year
i was super happy to support her when she made an OF.  each month she does a few super chill livestreams where she just hangs out and answers questions while padded.  there's actually quite a lot of content you get access to as well, and the sub price is super super reasonable

On 5/3/2020 at 2:41 AM, ipaddyr said:

My favourite so far has been https://onlyfans.com/onemoretime-99

Unfortunately her and her boyfriend (both from UK, Scotland) seem to have broken up, but less unfortunately, it means that the girl has let you have access to the entire archive of content for just $25. So I just signed for a month, downloaded what I could, and had a good time. I just really like the way he would film her (similar sort of filming style to Bella Marie) walking around places in Scotland, and just pissing her nappy's. Sometimes she would go home after a long day of wearing and wet more, and it would begin to leak.

Can on dream of finding a girl would want to do this so willingly. I'm 33 now, and i've been longing for it since I was 13

I signed up, as I read that they have a google drive archive with videos and photos. The link seems to be dead. I mailed them to ask if there is an updated link, but did not get an answer yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Has anyone subscribed to Hentai_Princess? I've been fascinated by her work on YouTube for a while now, because she ostensibly began as a cloth diapering mom vlog, then happened to get a lot of views on one where she demo'd some larger cloth diapers on herself. People started sending her ABDL stuff and rather than be like, "eff off, perv," she seems to have delved into it and reviews onesies and ABDL diapers semi-frequently. It has always been under the auspices of "in case you need these, these are for others, I don't use diapers, but if you do for whatever reason, here's a review, etc." But more and more I noticed some at least DDLG-related stuff in the background of her videos like stuffies and she often has a collar of a kind on, and so forth. Basically her mom vlog turned into a fetish vlog, lol.

And now, suddenly she's linking to an OnlyFans account in her videos, but I haven't the foggiest what she's doing on there.

Anybody know? Would love to get an idea what's on offer.

On 5/27/2020 at 8:29 PM, thiswasnty said:

Has anyone subscribed to Hentai_Princess? I've been fascinated by her work on YouTube for a while now, because she ostensibly began as a cloth diapering mom vlog, then happened to get a lot of views on one where she demo'd some larger cloth diapers on herself. People started sending her ABDL stuff and rather than be like, "eff off, perv," she seems to have delved into it and reviews onesies and ABDL diapers semi-frequently. It has always been under the auspices of "in case you need these, these are for others, I don't use diapers, but if you do for whatever reason, here's a review, etc." But more and more I noticed some at least DDLG-related stuff in the background of her videos like stuffies and she often has a collar of a kind on, and so forth. Basically her mom vlog turned into a fetish vlog, lol.

And now, suddenly she's linking to an OnlyFans account in her videos, but I haven't the foggiest what she's doing on there.

Anybody know? Would love to get an idea what's on offer.

I had a similar experience as you. Found her on here and followed since because she somehow walked that fine line between informative but with hints of there being deeper interests. I enjoy her videos and always wondered if she used the products fully when she would wear them for the demo. 

Pretty sure she was in some sort of ddlg relationship already. The onlyfans features different things including Bdsm, ddlg (diapers and onesies), and naked. Lots of playing with toys (dildos) and stuff. Definitely explicit and varied, so it's not heavy on one thing which is her goal apparently. She posts pretty often, vids and pics, and is active on it more than others I subscribe to. So I'd say it's worth checking it out if you like her. 

It's pretty interesting seeing this side of someone vs what they portrayed elsewhere lol.

As an aside, I wish onlyfans showed a preview of the posts before subscribing. 

Edited by bobillyjo (see edit history)
On 5/10/2020 at 11:00 AM, dprfriend said:

I signed up, as I read that they have a google drive archive with videos and photos. The link seems to be dead. I mailed them to ask if there is an updated link, but did not get an answer yet.

Have you heard back? I messaged her about a month ago too and still haven't gotten a reply.

On 5/30/2020 at 9:32 PM, kirjess said:

Have you heard back? I messaged her about a month ago too and still haven't gotten a reply.

Yes around 10 days ago i got an answer. I should use the link again and then mail on onlyfans to authorize. I've overseen this for a week, so I'm now waiting for the authorization. Seems like he is just checking once a week...  Anyway there is progress.

On 5/29/2020 at 2:23 AM, bobillyjo said:

I had a similar experience as you. Found her on here and followed since because she somehow walked that fine line between informative but with hints of there being deeper interests. I enjoy her videos and always wondered if she used the products fully when she would wear them for the demo. 

Pretty sure she was in some sort of ddlg relationship already. The onlyfans features different things including Bdsm, ddlg (diapers and onesies), and naked. Lots of playing with toys (dildos) and stuff. Definitely explicit and varied, so it's not heavy on one thing which is her goal apparently. She posts pretty often, vids and pics, and is active on it more than others I subscribe to. So I'd say it's worth checking it out if you like her. 

It's pretty interesting seeing this side of someone vs what they portrayed elsewhere lol.

As an aside, I wish onlyfans showed a preview of the posts before subscribing. 

Thank you for the review! Yes, it drives me crazy about sites like Patreon/Onlyfans how little is shown before you shell out.

On 5/2/2020 at 8:41 PM, ipaddyr said:

My favourite so far has been https://onlyfans.com/onemoretime-99

Unfortunately her and her boyfriend (both from UK, Scotland) seem to have broken up, but less unfortunately, it means that the girl has let you have access to the entire archive of content for just $25. So I just signed for a month, downloaded what I could, and had a good time. I just really like the way he would film her (similar sort of filming style to Bella Marie) walking around places in Scotland, and just pissing her nappy's. Sometimes she would go home after a long day of wearing and wet more, and it would begin to leak.

Can on dream of finding a girl would want to do this so willingly. I'm 33 now, and i've been longing for it since I was 13

How do you manage to download her stuff? When I try it says that I’m not allowed to do it.

• 2 weeks later...

On 5/13/2020 at 1:38 AM, nightingale123 said:

If you like messing, onlyfans.com/chubbydiapergirl has some amazing messing videos!

Agreed! She has some really quality content. I specially like that she uses two cameras and constantly cuts between them. Makes messing videos really enjoyable.

Today I noticed there was something really interestin in her site called "Vanilla Girl's Diapér Experience", which is an lenghty article written by her non-ABDL trying on a diaper for the first time. Really interesting read!

On 6/15/2020 at 6:01 PM, Roulio said:

How do you manage to download her stuff? When I try it says that I’m not allowed to do it.

You should never download anyone's OnlyFans content! They're working really hard to make this stuff so if you want to see it, you should pay for it.

I'm not a copyright nazi. I don't get mad about someone sharing some paysite's older content, but I think OnlyFans is different. Specially if it's obivous that the model doesn't make too much money.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/1/2021 at 1:43 PM, krix said:

I opened a onlyfans account to see all these suggestions but nothing is working.

Am i doing something wrong or have all these accounts been removed from onlyfans?

Onlyfans and other similar sites no longer host ABDL content, as the companies handling payments for them didn't like the content much. Blame Visa/Mastercard/Paypal for that, I believe!