Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I have actually become a bedwetter

So I now wet the bed whenever I'm drunk. I have had two genuine accidents in my sleep recently  which happened just before lockdown - one on a friend's couch and the other after a night in the pub. I've also wet my girlfriend's bed a couple of times after drinking as well.

So now, every time I've had a drink I wear a nappy to bed and when I wake up it's wet.  I'm kind of surprised that this is actually happening but at the same time, I'm not. It is what it is. I've actually told some friends about it too. So now it's official - I need nappies for bed and that's that.

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, fury85 said:

@WBxx How long did take you to start wetting the bed without drinking? I wet the bed drunk for the first time about 2 years ago then started regularly drunk bed wetting about a year ago. Now it happens 3-4 times a month, sometimes after as little as 4 or 5 beers.

How long without drinking … I’d say it started after four or five years of regular alcohol induced sleep wetting.  Back then I’d drink a few beers, diaper up and hope for the best.  First time it happened out of the blue, that is without indulging or prepared (no diaper) was a real shock.

Question, do you ever drink beer with the sole intention of wetting the bed or are your “accidents” always a by-product of partying?

I wouldn't say bed wetting is the reason i drink. My accidents are a result of social drinking but sometimes I know I am at the point where i will most likely wet the bed and decide to keep going anyway. 

It has become a pretty predicable thing, so i know when i when i should be wearing diapers to bed. At this point i would say i am not trying to wet the bed but am doing nothing to stop it and it is becoming a more and more common occurrence.

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/8/2020 at 11:03 PM, fury85 said:

@WBxx

@bohemian85 How long did it take for you to become a regular bed wetter?

I guess it's been about 15 years since I started wearing and exploring this fetish etc and over that time I can only count about 3 actual bedwetting accidents.

It's actually not something I have deliberately tried to achieve, but it has happened and I do enjoy it if I'm being honest. I would say it started over the last year or so but the point at which I knew it was real was quite recently. I had three bedwetting accidents in the space of a week and since then it hasn't stopped but this is only when I have had a drink. 

I don't have an issue with this though and I've since told a lot of my friends about my drunken bedwetting and that I wear nappies for it. Surprisingly their reactions were minimal or indifferent. I'll be honest though, I'm now very comfortable with it and happy as I am 😊

On 4/30/2020 at 3:03 PM, WBxx said:

Sleep wetting when drunk, that’s the way it started for me.  After many drunk wettings I began to wet the bed with less and less alcohol till it now happens without drinking.  No regrets, waking wet with no memory is the ultimate for me.  Should I be wishing the same for you?

I don't think you need to wish for me as it's already happened, but thank you very much!

• 3 weeks later...

@bohemian85 new drunk bed wetter here too. It’s been challenging to navigate sometimes and so have curbed my drunken nights out. I can have a beer or two, but anything after that and I’ll likely wet in my sleep.

Do you still drunkenly crash at a friend’s house? Do you plan in advance and bring a nappy with you? 

How’s your girlfriend taken to you wearing nappies? Have you curbed your drinking at all?

On 6/19/2020 at 3:25 PM, D3V said:

@bohemian85 new drunk bed wetter here too. It’s been challenging to navigate sometimes and so have curbed my drunken nights out. I can have a beer or two, but anything after that and I’ll likely wet in my sleep.

Do you still drunkenly crash at a friend’s house? Do you plan in advance and bring a nappy with you? 

How’s your girlfriend taken to you wearing nappies? Have you curbed your drinking at all?

Hello there! So how has it been challenging to navigate? Do you not just wear nappies when you know it's likely to happen? I sure as hell won't miss out on a good night on account of my bedwetting.

Now that it's actually become a regular thing for me and I've told a couple of people about it, if it really comes down to it, for example if I'm staying over at a friend's place, then I would take the necessary precautions - not that I'm planning to do that anytime soon though.  I don't want to flaunt it.  Besides, I prefer to wake up in my own bed and have my home comforts these days.

The last time I wet at my friend's place, I had fallen asleep whilst others were still awake. I hadn't planned to fall asleep, or stay the night. It just happened.

How has my girlfriend taken to me wearing nappies? She actually thinks it's cute. She's not into wearing or any AB tendencies but she enjoys the idea of a man wearing something cute or feminine; a masculine figure letting his guard down and showing a softer side, I guess. She's always wanting to put wigs on me or dress me up 😂

So by the time the wettings had started to become frequent, I'd already told her about my weak bladder and that in the past I had resorted to using adult nappies which she didn't seem to flinch at one bit.  So after the second time I completely wet her bed after drinking and knowing that I had a history of using nappies to deal with accidents and being totally fine with it, they were the obvious solution and she actually said "Oh I can't wait to see you in a cute nappy!"

So I sat down at the computer to order and went to Save Express, which sell both medical and ABDL nappies. Knowing that she found the whole nappy thing cute, I shown her what was on the site and she got really excited looking at all the cute print ones and she actually helped pick some out. So we ordered Cuddlz Aquanaut some Rearz Safari, which she says are "adorable." She also now reminds me to put one on whenever I've had a drink but most of the time I remember. So that's pretty much how it is now as standard. 

Have I curbed my drinking? No, I'm British! I like a drink but I don't drink every day. And I'll probably only get drunk once a week where I'll need to wear a nappy, aside from special occasions.

Wow, that was a bit of an essay! Hope that answers your questions 😊

@bohemian85 thanks for the reply, and that’s great your girlfriend is so accepting!

I just find it challenging to navigate in the sense that things have to be planned ahead. I wear nappies when I need to, but always at home. Random drunken nights of crashing at a friends house drunk, whether it’s in town or out of town seem over. I haven’t told any of them yet, but the fact your friends don’t seem to find it an issue is encouraging. 

I recently told my partner and he’s accepting of both the need and the kink. Though he doesn’t participate himself. Just still odd to pad up in front of him. He did ask if that’s why we’ve never gotten drunk together, which is partially correct; I also prefer not to wake up hung over the next day either. 

On 6/22/2020 at 4:14 AM, D3V said:

@bohemian85 thanks for the reply, and that’s great your girlfriend is so accepting!

I just find it challenging to navigate in the sense that things have to be planned ahead. I wear nappies when I need to, but always at home. Random drunken nights of crashing at a friends house drunk, whether it’s in town or out of town seem over. I haven’t told any of them yet, but the fact your friends don’t seem to find it an issue is encouraging. 

I recently told my partner and he’s accepting of both the need and the kink. Though he doesn’t participate himself. Just still odd to pad up in front of him. He did ask if that’s why we’ve never gotten drunk together, which is partially correct; I also prefer not to wake up hung over the next day either. 

It might stop at some point for you. I had a spell of semi regular bedwetting when drunk for about a year but it stopped eventually and hasn't happened for a long time now. Hopefully you'll have same and be able to crash at other places again some time in the future.

21 hours ago, Novak Rogers said:

It might stop at some point for you. I had a spell of semi regular bedwetting when drunk for about a year but it stopped eventually and hasn't happened for a long time now. Hopefully you'll have same and be able to crash at other places again some time in the future.

Good to hear it stopped for you. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy this a little bit, under the right circumstances of course. Pretty sure my issue stems from a combination of stress and the diuretic effects alcohol has.  

On 6/25/2020 at 4:57 PM, D3V said:

Good to hear it stopped for you. I’d be lying if I said I didn’t enjoy this a little bit, under the right circumstances of course. Pretty sure my issue stems from a combination of stress and the diuretic effects alcohol has.  

Well if the good outweighs the bad for you then that's great. I'd love to wet mine again sometime so you go on enjoying it 🙂