Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Stronger Bladder

So I’m looking to start “training” my bladder to be stronger and hold more while I also learn to control my body better while dying to pee. I need suggestions on how to do that though. I’ve heard hold until you can’t anymore then hold some more but idk how to do that without it being obvious I’m desperate. Any help would be very much welcomed!

Honestly even over the last few weeks I feel as though I have gotten better at holding but that is by simply holding it during times when I would normally go to the bathroom and getting used to the feeling of a very full bladder. Even something simple like laying in bed a bit longer before you finally take your morning pee makes a huge difference. Is there any reason you dont want it obvious that you are desperate because that might be what it takes haha. You could also just slowly work your way up as well but I fond getting desperate more fun haha

I had been trying to regain my Bladder strength for quite sometime now and what I do is as follows:

1. Skip my morning pee

2. Drink 1000 ml water on empty stomach 

Then get on with my day. Trust me the water flows right through and my Bladder fills up rapidly. If I make it around 2 hours I drink around 500 ml more. 

Then wait again. By the time its 3 hours I am almost pulling my hair in desperation. I relieve my self partially thereafter for 10 seconds or so and continue to hold 

By 5 hour or so, the pressure is so much that I just can't hold it anymore and have to make a mad dash to the bathroom and letting it all go. 

The key is to fight the last few moments of control. Give it a go. Will look forward to hearing from you. 

9 hours ago, Mrgala21 said:

Honestly even over the last few weeks I feel as though I have gotten better at holding but that is by simply holding it during times when I would normally go to the bathroom and getting used to the feeling of a very full bladder. Even something simple like laying in bed a bit longer before you finally take your morning pee makes a huge difference. Is there any reason you dont want it obvious that you are desperate because that might be what it takes haha. You could also just slowly work your way up as well but I fond getting desperate more fun haha

I don’t have a lot of free time outside of work so I’ve been holding more at work. Being a manager, I need to be discreet during the hold and I haven’t pushed it much past the point of goosebumps and a slight pee dance in case I get called on for important stuff.

I hadn’t considered skipping my morning pee though. That would definitely be doable as I usually have 2-3 hours before work.

56 minutes ago, sammilove said:

I don’t have a lot of free time outside of work so I’ve been holding more at work. Being a manager, I need to be discreet during the hold and I haven’t pushed it much past the point of goosebumps and a slight pee dance in case I get called on for important stuff.

I hadn’t considered skipping my morning pee though. That would definitely be doable as I usually have 2-3 hours before work.

O I understand cant be super obvious at work. Ive found that skipping my morning pee helps a lot because thats the time when most naturally are at their most desperate. The stakes are low then too if its just after you wake up so you can pee dance around a bit as you get used to the full feeling.

39 minutes ago, Mrgala21 said:

O I understand cant be super obvious at work. Ive found that skipping my morning pee helps a lot because thats the time when most naturally are at their most desperate. The stakes are low then too if its just after you wake up so you can pee dance around a bit as you get used to the full feeling.

Or walking the dogs hehe. It’ll definitely be a good test to hide it from the neighbors at my apartment as well.

What's helped me is trying to reduce the amount of caffeinated and sugary drinks as I can and stick with water if I plan on holding it for a long period of time. Caffeine and such will obvious make the urge to go worse so drinking a lot more water than anything else will help you retain more liquid and strengthen your bladder. For me it tends to make me have much longer and more intense pees.

2 hours ago, Mrgala21 said:

Yes just do subtle little bouches and grabs while out walking your dogs if need be haha. Please provide updates Im interested in how you make progress.

Well one of the little jerks broke their collar this morning at 4am so let me tell you that was not enjoyable chasing them down when I need to pee. Nothing eventful happened and I eventually caught him. I’d say I was at a 4/10 MAX. I’m hoping for better results next week.

1 hour ago, VanCanto99 said:

What's helped me is trying to reduce the amount of caffeinated and sugary drinks as I can and stick with water if I plan on holding it for a long period of time. Caffeine and such will obvious make the urge to go worse so drinking a lot more water than anything else will help you retain more liquid and strengthen your bladder. For me it tends to make me have much longer and more intense pees.

I’ve cut down on caffeine by about 80% if possible. I will always have my morning coffee before work but I stopped drinking crappy stuff during the day and switched solely to 1L smart waters.