Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

So I’ve been into diapers for quite a while, and I LOVE being in a wet diaper for as long as I can, even if it starts to leak.  However, I’ve never been able to get into the messing side.  And I missing out of something fun?  What do y’all think?  

what’s more fun: wetting or messing?  

Well messing is not a long term thing and it makes cleanup harder. If your going to get into messing my recommendation is doing it right before you change, but hey it is really fun

I love wearing wet dipes...... Nothing  feels better to me than being in a warm, wet, droopy one! I am not the largest fan of messing, so I would have to say no.  It's more fun to wet, IMO

I'm into both conceptually. But in practice messing is a no-go for me. I don't like the smell, I don't like the mess (heh, mess), I don't like the clean up and I don't like the increased health risk. It just doesn't seem worth it for me. Of course, for some people it is totally worth it. Some people like the smell, the dirtiness of it. For some people it is worth it, and if so, let yo freak flag fly. 

Posted (edited)

To echo most of the others here, I tend to prefer being wet and soggy for the same reasons others have highlighted. The smell and clean-up of being messy compared to being wet is significantly more inconvenient and an issue and being messy requires changing sooner than if you're just wet.

But with that said, being messy can be fun too and if I lived on my own or in an abdl friendly household I'd probably do it more often than I do now (which is never). It does make me feel really little and I feel it's getting even more use out of a diaper. But even then, while I'd probably do it relatively more often than I do now, I still probably wanted do it too much.

Edited by LittleOtterPup
wording and spelling (see edit history)

I'm definitely more into wetting myself than messing and I only cross the messing barrier if the sexual urge is there. For me, wetting fulfills the omorashi, diaper lover and adult baby mindsets for me, but messing only fulfills a diaper lover side and it's mostly because it promotes vulnerability. It's funny, when I wet I will enjoy the diaper for as long as I can and get off on it when I please. But when I mess, I will get off almost immediately. 

When push comes to shove though, the convenience of taking off a wet diaper versus cleaning up a smelly messy diaper really makes messing unappealing (and I say this living alone). 

I feel if you are into humiliation or ageplay you are more likely to like messing. Also, if you have a caregiver and are really into ageplay, messing could be a sign of a strong relationship (trusting your partner to clean you up).  

Messing is definitely worth a try or two. You just have to be aware that it's not as stealthy as wetting. You can wet your diaper in every store and you do no harm to anyone. Cleaning up is easy, changing in a restroom is easy and you can do it around people. But once you mess your diaper in public and it gets difficult due to the smell, the moving mass in your seat trying to fall out and certainly the changing. Due to this I also had bad experiences driving in a messy diaper. So I'd say: keep the mess at home and wet in public.

I love to be in a wet diaper and to just let it flow. Messing is normally a no-go for me (if I just want to enjoy the wetting part, which I do the most time). I would and I have just messed my diaper when I just wanted to get of and I have the urge to poop while I'm doing it. But at this time it is not very long to cleaning/changing so it wouldn't hold long as I don't like the smell, just the squishy part. I'm living alone but the cleaning is still a hassle as I don't want to shower 3 times a day.