Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diapers - Wet or Messy?

I'm into both conceptually. But in practice messing is a no-go for me. I don't like the smell, I don't like the mess (heh, mess), I don't like the clean up and I don't like the increased health risk. It just doesn't seem worth it for me. Of course, for some people it is totally worth it. Some people like the smell, the dirtiness of it. For some people it is worth it, and if so, let yo freak flag fly. 

• 3 weeks later...

To echo most of the others here, I tend to prefer being wet and soggy for the same reasons others have highlighted. The smell and clean-up of being messy compared to being wet is significantly more inconvenient and an issue and being messy requires changing sooner than if you're just wet.

But with that said, being messy can be fun too and if I lived on my own or in an abdl friendly household I'd probably do it more often than I do now (which is never). It does make me feel really little and I feel it's getting even more use out of a diaper. But even then, while I'd probably do it relatively more often than I do now, I still probably wanted do it too much.

Edited by LittleOtterPup
wording and spelling (see edit history)

I'm definitely more into wetting myself than messing and I only cross the messing barrier if the sexual urge is there. For me, wetting fulfills the omorashi, diaper lover and adult baby mindsets for me, but messing only fulfills a diaper lover side and it's mostly because it promotes vulnerability. It's funny, when I wet I will enjoy the diaper for as long as I can and get off on it when I please. But when I mess, I will get off almost immediately. 

When push comes to shove though, the convenience of taking off a wet diaper versus cleaning up a smelly messy diaper really makes messing unappealing (and I say this living alone). 

I feel if you are into humiliation or ageplay you are more likely to like messing. Also, if you have a caregiver and are really into ageplay, messing could be a sign of a strong relationship (trusting your partner to clean you up).  

Messing is definitely worth a try or two. You just have to be aware that it's not as stealthy as wetting. You can wet your diaper in every store and you do no harm to anyone. Cleaning up is easy, changing in a restroom is easy and you can do it around people. But once you mess your diaper in public and it gets difficult due to the smell, the moving mass in your seat trying to fall out and certainly the changing. Due to this I also had bad experiences driving in a messy diaper. So I'd say: keep the mess at home and wet in public.

I love to be in a wet diaper and to just let it flow. Messing is normally a no-go for me (if I just want to enjoy the wetting part, which I do the most time). I would and I have just messed my diaper when I just wanted to get of and I have the urge to poop while I'm doing it. But at this time it is not very long to cleaning/changing so it wouldn't hold long as I don't like the smell, just the squishy part. I'm living alone but the cleaning is still a hassle as I don't want to shower 3 times a day.

• 1 month later...

Both! Usually only wetting, but when possible and I feel like it.. I'm making a mess.
I've had really fun once when I added a bit of water in my diaper. I just filled a small bottle and bit by bit released a bit of water in the back of the diaper.
The mess becomes real than! Sitting and moving in it is amazing, at least in my opinion.

I love wetting a lot but I also really like messing. As most people have said, the cleanup is much longer and hard than with just wetting, but for me that’s something I’m willing to do. You also get better at cleaning up messes the more you do it. It does have its own rush like having a solid mass in ya butt, and although I’m not too big on the smell, it does add something into it for me.

I guess I'll be the one to buck the trend then. I prefer messing to wetting. I love the feel of being in a messy diaper. Clean up is not so bad cause I also like to shower. I enjoy the sensation of getting clean so having a mess to wash off is actually fine by me. It's clearly a very specific kind of enjoyment so if you like going to the gym and then coming home and showering and it renews you and you enjoy that part of the routine, you might like messing yourself too.

• 1 year later...

I love wetting and messing in my diapers. I think both wetting and messing is fun and feels good in diapers. I'm use to my messy smell but, I don't spend much time in messy diapers as I use to (I would love to get back into that soon). Even a few years ago, I would probably only spend 12mins to 30mins going in my diaper and staying in it, that's on days that I'm not being interrupted. I have also slept in my messy diapers, not very often and I make sure to rub baby oil or other skin protectant on my diaper area before hand. I have/I do sit in my messy wet diapers and also hump in them (cummies). Most of the time, I just wet my diapers, still fun and feels good.

When I don't want to deal with real poop (either because I'm not in the mood, too tired or I had already went), I just dump some oatmeal in my diaper. Though, I do miss actually do the pooping process in my diapers sometimes.

I also shave my diaper area because I love being baby smooth and helps with messy diaper clean ups. When I say I shave my diaper area, I mean I shave around my peepee (penis), my balls, my bottom and crack area, and my thighs.

It also helps to be prepared with clean up time, mentally and physically. Know what you are getting into, how you are feeling, how you are going to clean up (like front to back or back to front, fold the wipe after one swipe so it can used again or not, use any clean part of the diaper still left to help in the wiping process) and what you are going to see. Having the diaper changing cleaning supplies on hand at the ready like, wipes, a bag for the dirty diaper, a changing pad in case of leaks or spills (some plastic sheeting or even those disposable bedwetting pads), and supplies for putting a new diaper on (if you are putting a new diaper on). Oh, also think about if you are too messy before or even after using wipes, then its probably best to take a shower.

I know it can be difficult with all of this, especially after you might have...made cummies in your diaper and it makes you feel different. It can get/feels easier over time (or just take a break from it, after clean up).

• 3 months later...